raiden fighters aces

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Elysium - Gaming / Topic: Raiden Fighters Aces

Gon is calm
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

10947 Posts, 520 Topics, 763 Members, Latest Member: lahmndras01

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 2697 times) [1]

Raiden Fighters Aces
« on: May 17, 2009, 09:36:24 AM » by Adamjirra
I feel compelled to make this topic. Anyways, Raiden Fighters Aces for the XBOX 360 is a disk of the three Raiden Fighters games all for the low low price of twenty dollars, and it's pretty worth the price if your a fan of Raiden like I am, or just looking for a cheap pick me up game with lots of explosions. One thing to note however is that the game does not have online co-op for some reason and this makes me sad. However the game does have a online mode separate from the single player. The online mode is this extensive leaderboard for all three games and their modes (Normal which is the normal arcade game, Boss Rush which is defeating all the bosses in the game in a row, Score Attack which is to score as many points as possible in 90 seconds, Expert which is normal mode only the enemies fire bullets on death, and a mode exclusive to Raiden Fighters Jet that has you go through every level in a row, and I think there are at least 20 levels in that one.) and separate boards for the Normal and Arcade difficulties. So yeah, I do recommend this if you got the 20 bucks to spare.
IP Logged

Re: Raiden Fighters Aces
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2009, 06:23:49 PM » by ChrisABlair
Yeah, I saw this at the Gamestop I work at and was wondering about it. Blame my youth playing Raiden on my SNES.

Sweetdiculous!
IP Logged

« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2009, 03:15:32 PM » by Adamjirra
Oh, one pet peeve I have for this game? No separate leader boards for the Slave ship and the Fairy ship. Two very broken secret ships that can net very high scores.
IP Logged

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2009, 04:53:59 PM » by Gideon Zhi Devil Summoner
This was hard to find. I nabbed one, but it was the last copy in the store - second EBStop I hit. Best Buy didn't have it, Target didn't have it, Walmart didn't have it. Best Buy usually has the stuff I like, too - they had like five copies of Shadow of the Colossus when EB was out of them, haw :p

IP Logged

« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2009, 08:48:49 AM » by shinCD
is it english version??? if so i want to recomend it to some one. I understand Raiden IV is english
IP Logged

(Read 2697 times) [1]
Jump to: