did i miss a site update or something?

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: Did I miss a site update or something?

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

11013 Posts, 536 Topics, 756 Members, Latest Member: NicholasN6

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 2581 times) [1]

Did I miss a site update or something?
« on: May 25, 2009, 06:52:45 AM » by Tristan Kain
  It's now been five months since the last time the front page got updated.  Now, since the boards are still active I know Gid didn't kick the bucket or anything, but is Aeon Genesis in real trouble?  This is the sort of silence that foreshadowed the collapse of DeJap and a couple other groups, and as a fan of Gid's work, I'm worried.
IP Logged

Re: Did I miss a site update or something?
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2009, 03:48:48 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
He's a busy man, and he did post some kind of board update in the last month or so. I've personally communicated with him several times in the last two weeks, so he's not dead.

Just don't freak out, ya?

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

Re: Did I miss a site update or something?
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2009, 08:05:37 PM » by 1stStrike
Hmm well, like anything else I'm sure he'll post when he gets around to it. He's not getting anything out of it unless you consider all us happy fans reward enough...that doesn't pay the bills though :P

Myself, I'd really like to see Star Ocean - Blue Sphere in English someday. Imma keep following the site though and keep my fingers crossed.
IP Logged

(Read 2581 times) [1]
Jump to: