romancing saga 2....

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: Romancing SaGa 2....

Gon is calm
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

10947 Posts, 520 Topics, 759 Members, Latest Member: Wario-Man

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 6878 times) [1]

Romancing SaGa 2....
« on: June 10, 2009, 04:29:12 AM » by azidahaka
Hi! first of all i would like to greet everybody here; i've been a non registered user for a long time, and finaly made up my mind to register.

now, after this small greeting i was wondering if there's any news at all about this translation project, if there are some issues or such since romhacking.net is completely dead lately, and long time has passed since eien sent our gid the script...

azidahaka
IP Logged

Re: Romancing SaGa 2....
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2009, 09:57:54 AM » by Word on the Wind Fanservice with a vengence!
Translator vanished into the mists.

I miss my signature.
IP Logged

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2009, 10:22:36 AM » by Gideon Zhi Devil Summoner

Wrong.

IP Logged

« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2009, 03:24:19 PM » by Chibi Kami
^
Then might the great Gideon Zhi be petitioned to elaborate on the circumstances?

The power of love is the most chaotic and destructive force in the known universe.
IP Logged

« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2009, 07:56:35 PM » by Pennywise
The original poster stated that he knew the script was translated as Eien openly admitted it on RHDN. I bet he was asking about the hacking progress.
IP Logged

« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2009, 12:03:14 AM » by azidahaka
The original poster stated that he knew the script was translated as Eien openly admitted it on RHDN. I bet he was asking about the hacking progress.

exactly, sorry if it wasn't clear enough! the translator's done months ago, and we never had any news since the work passed to gid....
IP Logged

« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2009, 11:10:30 AM » by Pennywise
Well unless Gideon wants to say something (As in update you/us on the project), which I doubt, stop asking, wait and hope for the best.
IP Logged

« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2009, 02:22:35 AM » by Word on the Wind Fanservice with a vengence!

Wrong.

This is what I get for never goin' to RHDN.

I miss my signature.
IP Logged

« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2009, 09:34:43 AM » by azidahaka
well lately RH is dead... i wonder what happened...

BTW no news from gid's too?
IP Logged

« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2009, 07:07:50 PM » by Tristan Kain
  Looks like Nightcrawler's finally gotten his act together - RHDN now has a temporarily-down message.  Looks like one of the more recent security failures took the entire site out (along with several thousand others).
IP Logged

« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2009, 03:28:16 AM » by azidahaka
  Looks like Nightcrawler's finally gotten his act together - RHDN now has a temporarily-down message.  Looks like one of the more recent security failures took the entire site out (along with several thousand others).

finally all is back to normal romhacking.net! in any case it's not so important in this case since only gid can give a status update or news....

guess i'll have to wait :P
IP Logged

(Read 6878 times) [1]
Jump to: