gb super robot wars

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Elysium - Gaming / Topic: GB Super Robot Wars

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

11026 Posts, 541 Topics, 767 Members, Latest Member: metalmight

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 3446 times) [1]

GB Super Robot Wars
« on: September 20, 2007, 11:17:13 PM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
Okay, I've been playing the first mission for a few minutes now, and I'm trying my hardest to enlist Getter Q onto my team. I started with Team Mazin and chose Mazinger Z as my leader. Q is almost out of HP.

So, my question is this: How do I make it easier to convince enemies to my side? Can I even recruit unique mechs like Getter Q at all?

Who is Gaius Baltar? HE'S THE FRAKKIN' PRESIDENT!
IP Logged

Re: GB Super Robot Wars
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2007, 01:18:21 PM » by jolly_old_saint
I'm pretty sure certain robots won't join no matter what on certain paths (regardless of their normally evil-fighting ways).

At the end of things, just-faiz the means.
http://www.youtube.com/user/jollytheoldsaint
IP Logged

« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2007, 06:02:07 PM » by TCM Chrono, by another name.
You can only have a certain number of units on the field at one time, and it's impossible to recruit if it would put you over that amount.

IIRC.

Signatures? We're in the lap of luxury now!
IP Logged

« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2007, 09:45:28 PM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
Okay, that (sorta) makes sense. I'll try the stage again, leaving Aphrodite behind and see if I don't get different results. Thanks!

Who is Gaius Baltar? HE'S THE FRAKKIN' PRESIDENT!
IP Logged

« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2007, 08:46:23 AM » by Lechise Inohara Tutonic Warrior
Well that explains why the Z'gok in the first map with the gundam team rejected me... *goes back and leaves Guncannon and Hyakushiki* And I think that number is nine or something by the way, since before I had all the gundam units out and managed to recruit a zaku and Diana-A, then nothing else

"My breathing... My eyes... And my footwork! To your sight... and to your mind! Memorize these! This is Shinsanken's special... Sengazanken!" - Roshi
IP Logged

(Read 3446 times) [1]
Jump to: