the "f(*& this" topic

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: The "F(*& This" topic

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

11043 Posts, 545 Topics, 780 Members, Latest Member: jnmoors01

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 11635 times) 1 [2]

Re: The "F(*& This" topic
« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2009, 04:12:05 PM » by Word on the Wind Fanservice with a vengence!
You send me dressers and carpets and track monster guts all over my nice clean floors, I always keep the door open and tote your carcass back to the good doctor when some critter gets the better of you... Yeah, I think we could make that work. :)

Sounds good, though I'm not the kind that likes to lose and further, I likes clean boots, so ye wouldn't have to clean up after me.

I miss my signature.
IP Logged

« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2009, 08:49:09 PM » by Liana Lens Comrade
Sounds like you'd be an ideal little sister hunter (or are you the soldier type?) I'll lay in a supply of Cross Counters and Roast Amoeba...

Derek, you're gonna love Garcia in MM2...

‥‥おしても いいんだぜ! なつかしい ドラムかんをよ!
IP Logged

« Reply #17 on: July 25, 2009, 09:55:23 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
First, don't steal my role.  Second, don't you already have those drunken sob story scenes in real life?

I seem to have gotten here first, Alaras. And I thought about it once, but then my girlfriend laughed and we ordered a pizza and watched movies.

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #18 on: July 26, 2009, 03:38:17 AM » by Word on the Wind Fanservice with a vengence!
Sounds like you'd be an ideal little sister hunter (or are you the soldier type?) I'll lay in a supply of Cross Counters and Roast Amoeba...

Derek, you're gonna love Garcia in MM2...

I question the little part. Either way, I'd probably be somewhere between Hunter and Soldier. Mercenary?

I miss my signature.
IP Logged

« Reply #19 on: July 30, 2009, 08:09:16 AM » by Shadow The Ace Hunter
:o

I'd naturally be in the Soldier class, a grizzled veteran in a Leopard 2 (the tank appears in Metal Saga) with a troubled past. Rashid-level badass, hopefully (don't mind my standard Hunter avatar). :P

You should really get around to beating MS: the last 'dungeon' is awesome. Also, threetimes and I mapped the world (she did the East and I did the West). She wrote the main FAQ and a couple other ones, too.

It's all here: http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/game/926834.html
IP Logged

« Reply #20 on: July 30, 2009, 10:08:53 AM » by Liana Lens Comrade
Actually, I'm 14 hours in now... and I actually beat the kamikaze guy this time! I was in the wrong "desert east of torikami" entirely. I had to watch a youtube video to figure it out.

The other big problem I had with Metal Saga is that I was trying to make up my tanks like I would if I was playing Returns - that is, give priority to getting the best engines and modding the max load so I could get a ton of SP, since the refill station was so dirt cheap. Uh, yeah. I want to say it's like 100 SP for 1 G or something like that in Returns and MM2. I didn't realize until halfway through MS that I was paying out thousands and thousands of gold every time. No wonder I was always broke! This time I'm doing things a lot differently and the hunter office people call me "Mr. Rich Kid"...

IP Logged

« Reply #21 on: July 30, 2009, 02:28:24 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Actually, I'm 14 hours in now... and I actually beat the kamikaze guy this time! I was in the wrong "desert east of torikami" entirely. I had to watch a youtube video to figure it out.

The other big problem I had with Metal Saga is that I was trying to make up my tanks like I would if I was playing Returns - that is, give priority to getting the best engines and modding the max load so I could get a ton of SP, since the refill station was so dirt cheap. Uh, yeah. I want to say it's like 100 SP for 1 G or something like that in Returns and MM2. I didn't realize until halfway through MS that I was paying out thousands and thousands of gold every time. No wonder I was always broke! This time I'm doing things a lot differently and the hunter office people call me "Mr. Rich Kid"...

I'm not very far into MS myself, only just recently reached East Zero. Between repairs from the fights and upgrades to my tank so I could take it out, I musta spent at least five grand in order to kill the Hammer Hydra.

.....Yeah, I am aware the bounty on that thing was only around two thousand, and I don't care. That thing bit the hell out of my Buggy, and for that, I wanted BLOOD.

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #22 on: August 03, 2009, 09:00:31 AM » by threetimes
Heh. Shameless plug by Shadow. :D

Cool to see you guys playing MS and great news Liana on MM2 translation, even though it might be a long time yet before it's released.
One of the guys at GFs has promised to do a walkthrough for the DS game which has never been (and I guess is unlikely ever to be) translated. It's different again from MS and it would be fun to see just how much. My ultimate goal is to play them all. :D
IP Logged

« Reply #23 on: August 03, 2009, 09:20:40 AM » by Liana Lens Comrade
Actually, at one point Gid said that the DS game might not be too difficult to hack, although I don't think he ever looked back at it. So it is a verrrrry distant possibility, mind you, but maybe someday... I'm not thinking about other projects too much until I get the MM2 script all finished, and goodness knows Gid's got more than enough to work on. But perhaps, right? I'd love to play the DS game too, considering it's a direct sequel to MMR.

I really appreciate the MS walkthroughs you did! I had a heck of a time going through my stored junk and figuring what I could make, what I should keep and what just to get rid of. Also, I enjoyed your B2 Manta Ray saga. I read someone on the GameFAQs boards saying that they had just left their game going and the manta ray had just run into them, so I did that yesterday - parked the tanks outside of Alice One and made dinner, and I think within an hour I had a battle waiting for me :)

IP Logged

« Reply #24 on: September 14, 2009, 10:34:52 AM » by threetimes
Wow, it's ages since I posted here now we're on twitter. :D
Yeah, that was my bete noir in that game. I didn't know the DS game was a direct sequel to anything, but that makes me even more keen to play it someday. :)
IP Logged

(Read 11635 times) 1 [2]
Jump to: