so, i picked up luminous arc today...

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Elysium - Gaming / Topic: So, I picked up Luminous Arc today...

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

11018 Posts, 538 Topics, 758 Members, Latest Member: FelicaBoel

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 2894 times) [1]

So, I picked up Luminous Arc today...
« on: September 21, 2007, 07:07:54 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
I gotta say, so far, it's pretty good. They really put a lot of work into the dialogue and especially the voice acting, and I'm only on the second chapter so far. Can't wait to see where it goes from here.

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

Re: So, I picked up Luminous Arc today...
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2007, 05:08:34 AM » by Duke Fleed
Yasunori mitsuda did the soundtrack to that game.  I couldn't believe that.  Good pick, you cannot go wrong with a SRPG like that.
IP Logged

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2007, 08:39:59 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Yeah, seeing Mitsuda-san's name on the back of the boz was definately a drawing point for me.

The fact that it's an SRPG that isn't kicking my ass is another.

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2007, 09:01:54 PM » by Badaro
I'm also playing it. Story is pretty weak, but the game itself is fun.

I think I'm in Chapter 8 now.
IP Logged

(Read 2894 times) [1]
Jump to: