hey, gid.

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: Hey, Gid.

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

11017 Posts, 538 Topics, 768 Members, Latest Member: jssnormns01

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 4512 times) [1]

Hey, Gid.
« on: July 26, 2009, 10:35:15 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
I'm really sorry I haven't been able to get back to you. There was some trouble with the only other computer in the house that could send e-mails. Anyway, I sent it out the other day, so you should hopefully see it in the mail sometime this week. Serious apologies on it taking so long.

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

Re: Hey, Gid.
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2009, 08:24:23 PM » by Gideon Zhi Devil Summoner
Arrived today. No worries, and thanks :D

IP Logged

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2009, 09:12:43 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Awesome. Let me know when you send out that CD with the romhacking stuff on it, too.

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2009, 12:40:16 AM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Bwahahahahaha~

This double post was brought to you by XP reinstallation. Yay for the determination of one who seeks to watch anime on his computer!

IP Logged

« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2009, 06:13:37 AM » by jolly_old_saint
Stop talking code for your man-on-man fanfics involving  the misadventures of Baran Doban's mustache.

At the end of things, just-faiz the means.
http://www.youtube.com/user/jollytheoldsaint
IP Logged

« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2009, 02:38:53 PM » by alaras
*face-faults at the disturbing implications involving a mustache*
IP Logged

« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2009, 05:53:45 PM » by Ash Rudel aka Blackjack
Stop talking code for your man-on-man fanfics involving  the misadventures of Baran Doban's mustache.

I knew you were part of Daishocker. That sentence proves it.

Obachan said this.....My evolution is faster than the light. Nothing in the whole universe can keep up with my evolution.
IP Logged

« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2009, 04:08:45 PM » by jolly_old_saint
That's preposterous...though if it were true, you'd only be helping me by taking the conversation one step closer to a final form mustache ride.

At the end of things, just-faiz the means.
http://www.youtube.com/user/jollytheoldsaint
IP Logged

« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2009, 05:24:07 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Stay away from my 7/11, Saint. I'm warning you.

IP Logged

« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2009, 07:56:05 PM » by Ash Rudel aka Blackjack
That's preposterous...though if it were true, you'd only be helping me by taking the conversation one step closer to a final form mustache ride.

You say we have no chance of winning..
Even if there are no chances of winning, there are times when one has to fight.
This man has fought alone like that.
To retrieve those important to him.
Prehaps it's not impossible alone, but thats why we help each other.
That's why we need comrades to support each other!
Seems this world calls that...a "Commrade"
Who am i?
Tōrisugari no Kamen Raidā da, oboeteoke!

Obachan said this.....My evolution is faster than the light. Nothing in the whole universe can keep up with my evolution.
IP Logged

(Read 4512 times) [1]
Jump to: