spamvertisement! spamspamspam

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Elysium - Gaming / Topic: SPAMVERTISEMENT! SPAMSPAMSPAM

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

11013 Posts, 536 Topics, 756 Members, Latest Member: NicholasN6

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 1959 times) [1]

SPAMVERTISEMENT! SPAMSPAMSPAM
« on: August 09, 2009, 03:46:04 PM » by Word on the Wind Fanservice with a vengence!
Not really. However it recently came to my attention that a comic that I used to read that was made by the guy behind the Ty the Tasmanian Tiger games is finally gonna see video game format after the suits rejected it for years due to the "Liability" of havin' a main character like it does. So, in support, I bring advertisement!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEi2Fma7rEc

I miss my signature.
IP Logged

Re: SPAMVERTISEMENT! SPAMSPAMSPAM
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2009, 05:23:10 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
I've heard of this comic a few times. Looks interesting, to say the least.

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2009, 01:38:20 AM » by ChrisABlair
Wow, I never knew this was goin' on. It appears we share similar interests, Arle.

Sweetdiculous!
IP Logged

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2009, 02:25:10 AM » by Word on the Wind Fanservice with a vengence!
Wow, I never knew this was goin' on. It appears we share similar interests, Arle.

How so?

I miss my signature.
IP Logged

(Read 1959 times) [1]
Jump to: