srw e is still going strong!

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: SRW E is still going strong!

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

10987 Posts, 530 Topics, 743 Members, Latest Member: brbrafns01

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 2205 times) [1]

SRW E is still going strong!
« on: August 16, 2009, 02:08:21 AM » by ChrisABlair
Hey, guys, it's just me saying that Super Robot Taisen E is coming along beautifully. We have a team, though small, hard at work. In fact, we almost have the first stage ready for your gaming pleasure. It should be done by sometime next weekend.
Though I say we have a team, we are always taking in new members, and we definitely need someone who is experienced in some way or another with music. Also, more programmers are a must. Though we have a working engine, more programmers could help speed the production of E by tenfold.If you are interested, you can get in touch with us by e-mailing SRWEternity@gmail.com. I do not lie when I say I am grateful for everyone who has given their support in this project.
If you'd like to follow the progress of this excellent work, you can follow our new blog at http://srwe.blogspot.com. We hope to hear any comments or suggestions from you, and hope you can continue to show your support.
Thanks,
    ChrisABlair aka Ethan House

Sweetdiculous!
IP Logged

(Read 2205 times) [1]
Jump to: