srw e is still going strong!

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: SRW E is still going strong!

Gon is calm
 right now.

10972 Posts, 523 Topics, 737 Members, Latest Member: PM_ME_GANBARUBY

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 2200 times) [1]

SRW E is still going strong!
« on: August 16, 2009, 02:08:21 AM » by ChrisABlair
Hey, guys, it's just me saying that Super Robot Taisen E is coming along beautifully. We have a team, though small, hard at work. In fact, we almost have the first stage ready for your gaming pleasure. It should be done by sometime next weekend.
Though I say we have a team, we are always taking in new members, and we definitely need someone who is experienced in some way or another with music. Also, more programmers are a must. Though we have a working engine, more programmers could help speed the production of E by tenfold.If you are interested, you can get in touch with us by e-mailing I do not lie when I say I am grateful for everyone who has given their support in this project.
If you'd like to follow the progress of this excellent work, you can follow our new blog at We hope to hear any comments or suggestions from you, and hope you can continue to show your support.
    ChrisABlair aka Ethan House

IP Logged

(Read 2200 times) [1]
Jump to: