progress news ~ *whistle*

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Svarga - Site News / Topic: Progress News ~ *whistle*

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

10987 Posts, 530 Topics, 743 Members, Latest Member: brbrafns01

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 19066 times) [1] 2

Progress News ~ *whistle*
« on: August 22, 2009, 03:40:10 PM » by Gideon Zhi Devil Summoner
It´s far from perfect, but it´s getting there!
Screenshot

IP Logged

Re: Progress News ~ *whistle*
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2009, 04:08:52 PM » by Solar12
Awesome! I can't wait!
IP Logged

« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2009, 06:20:20 PM » by Djungelurban
"Waah!"? :D
IP Logged

« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2009, 08:03:51 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
CHICKS! DIG! GIANT ROBOTS!

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2009, 08:07:06 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
BRING ON THE CYBUSTAH!

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2009, 09:22:29 PM » by Gideon Zhi Devil Summoner
Yeah, well, this is what I'm *not* showing you on the front page :p

IP Logged

« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2009, 10:49:37 PM » by Gideon Zhi Devil Summoner
Main dialogue fixed.

IP Logged

« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2009, 06:27:54 AM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Ah, the fourth wall breaking antics of Masoukishin. Where would we be without it?

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2009, 06:33:36 AM » by jolly_old_saint
Put your mind to what you to do, Masasakiki!

At the end of things, just-faiz the means.
http://www.youtube.com/user/jollytheoldsaint
IP Logged

« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2009, 08:36:56 AM » by EaterBrain Shin Getter's Voice of Reason
« Last Edit: August 23, 2009, 12:45:19 PM by EaterBrain »
Uoooooh!
Even though EX will be very hard (after playing @G), I shall relish the suffering inflicted upon me, as with SRW3 before it.

But remind me please where does EX stand in the Masoukishin\SRW2-4 continuity, it follows after 3 in the main series and fits somewhere in the middle of LoE?  
IP Logged

« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2009, 09:56:35 AM » by Gideon Zhi Devil Summoner
But remind me please where does EX stand in the Masoukishin\SRW2-4 continuity, it follows after 3 in the main series and fits somewhere in the middle of LoE? 

The original continuity goes as follows:
LoE pt 1, 2, 3, EX, 4, LoE pt 2.

F and F Final replace 4 in the official canon.

IP Logged

« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2009, 08:20:33 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
It's a little bit sad when you think about it. Most of the defining moments of Masaki's rise as an awesome giant robot pilot happen LONG before he ever runs into Londo Bell or anyone else. And once he finally has his showdown with Shu and takes him out, he goes back to La Gias and, unless I'm mistaken on the events somewhere, in which case feel free to correct me, he doesn't come back.

It's kind of why I don't want to play @G. I don't want him to leave. ;_;

IP Logged

« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2009, 12:34:29 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
I think it's sadder that most of his character is in games that've been out of print for over a decade, and he keeps showing up to rehash the same role without context.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #13 on: August 24, 2009, 02:13:39 PM » by Katoma
Great news is great.

As for Masaki: He needs moar epicsauce. Give him a Masokishin sized Kitchen sink.
IP Logged

« Reply #14 on: August 24, 2009, 10:10:28 PM » by gamerk2
Nice.  Too bad SRW2 is still MIA, but I guess I'll finally start 3 again.

I take it 4 will be the next major project, or will Gaiden finally get released before then?  Or is this a trick to hide Gaidens impending release?

That makes what, 4 SRW's that will be done (1, 3, EX, @G), with LoE close to being 5?  You are a god, and have replaced (the long defunct) DeJap in the warm spot of my heart. :D
IP Logged

(Read 19066 times) [1] 2
Jump to: