progress news ~ moving forward (mystic ark, etc)

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Svarga - Site News / Topic: Progress News ~ Moving Forward (Mystic Ark, etc)

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

11042 Posts, 544 Topics, 779 Members, Latest Member: miktran

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 20163 times) 1 [2]

Re: Progress News ~ Moving Forward (Mystic
« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2009, 10:53:03 AM » by alaras
Although Dynamic Designs may have released it first, I personally am holding off until the Aeon Genesis translation.  I'm not knocking the other version, I'm sure it's nice and all. But to me, an Aeon Genesis translation is the pinnacle of all translations.  I appreciate all the hard work and editing Gideon does to his patches before they are released, and that work really shows when playing the game.

I'm not trying to kiss anyone's ass here or anything, I'm just saying that I'm holding out for the Aeon Genesis version.

Have to agree with you there.  I've yet to find someone who makes better patches than Gid.
IP Logged

Re: Progress News ~ Moving Forward (Mystic Ark, etc)
« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2009, 02:16:35 PM » by GreenEnergy
« Last Edit: September 12, 2009, 02:21:38 PM by GreenEnergy »
HEROIC!

Epic!!

GID!!!

In that order! :D

No, seriously! U are a HERO Gid - for all RETROMANIC MANKIND!
IP Logged

« Reply #17 on: September 13, 2009, 01:00:20 PM » by defect9
I'm getting the same giddy feeling I did back when Star OCean was about to finall be released by Dejap (i think in 2003).  Gotta love projects like this.  wrought with problems, but worth it all in the end.

See what you want to see, but the Truth is not bent by your will
IP Logged

Re: Progress News ~ Moving Forward (Mystic
« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2009, 12:21:24 AM » by azidahaka
Gid, could you speak some words concerning Romancing Saga 2? the script is in your hands since many months ago, i was wondering if there's some special problems with the insertion or if the games is just in a low release urgency (for saying so).

Sorry to bother you, but i'm really curious, because last time i talked to eien (soon after she delivered to you the translation) i understood from her that it would take a really short time to release the patch.

thanks in advance,

azidahaka
IP Logged

« Reply #19 on: September 14, 2009, 06:34:44 AM » by Mannypooh
i dunno if im delusional, but wasnt there a patch for laplace , even though it was 95% done, it was still workable (i think the ending to the game wasnt done/bug free) i cant find the patch anymore though, so i dont have evidence it was even there at all =/
IP Logged

« Reply #20 on: September 14, 2009, 01:03:56 PM » by Gideon Zhi Devil Summoner
There used to be a laplace patch, yes, but I stopped distributing it. It was extremely poorly done, and featured major glitching in battle menus and subscreens. The game was playable, yes, but only just.

IP Logged

(Read 20163 times) 1 [2]
Jump to: