progress news ~ holy umbrella enters beta testing.

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Svarga - Site News / Topic: Progress News ~ Holy Umbrella enters beta testing.

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

11026 Posts, 541 Topics, 767 Members, Latest Member: metalmight

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 6583 times) [1]

Progress News ~ Holy Umbrella enters beta testing.
« on: October 29, 2009, 01:06:47 PM » by Gideon Zhi Devil Summoner
Betatesting on Holy Umbrella started last night. Should be a pretty quick deal, all told; the game is not very long and is a *lot* more stable than Mystic Ark was. It DOES have a lot of text, though! A surprising amount of text.

I´ve completely replaced the snapshot gallery with up-to-date material - 22 brand new screenshots, two of which you can see here.
Screenshot Screenshot

IP Logged

Re: Progress News ~ Holy Umbrella enters beta testing.
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2009, 04:36:49 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
YAY~

I've been wanting to play this game for awhile. Now, that chance shall be mine!

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2009, 05:01:17 PM » by Demonolith
Awesome! Can't wait to check this game out, it seems pretty cool from the screens
IP Logged

Re: Progress News ~ Holy Umbrella enters b
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2009, 07:47:43 PM » by Chibi Kami
One ... step ... closer ...
Hourai ... Gakuen ...

To be honest, I never though much about Holy Umbrella. Guess I'm obliged to give it a try.

The power of love is the most chaotic and destructive force in the known universe.
IP Logged

« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2009, 08:28:33 PM » by Djungelurban
Sweet! Looks quirky and bizarre... Just the way I like it! :D
IP Logged

(Read 6583 times) [1]
Jump to: