major release news ~ holy umbrella is done.

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Svarga - Site News / Topic: Major Release News ~ Holy Umbrella is done.

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

10987 Posts, 530 Topics, 743 Members, Latest Member: brbrafns01

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 15633 times) 1 [2]

Re: Major Release News ~ Holy Umbrella is done.
« Reply #15 on: December 01, 2009, 06:45:53 PM » by DarkClawtooth
I have to say this that the patch for Holy Umbrella doesnt work with any of the roms from any of the major rom sites. they are all over file size so the game just frezzes in a black screen when patched to these files.

so unless someone is getting the rom from a special site the patch isnt going to work. tried 3 diferent emulators and 17 different roms, all the same result. black screen that never goes away.

and yes I know how to patch, have done it for several games, SRW3, Clocktower,king of demons and others.
IP Logged

« Reply #16 on: December 01, 2009, 09:06:48 PM » by Demonolith
« Last Edit: December 01, 2009, 09:10:41 PM by Demonolith »
Don't know what to tell you, It's been working great for me. Use NSRT to ensure that you're starting with a rom that's in the correct format i.e. deinterleaved and with no header.

NSRT:
http://www.romhacking.net/utils/400/
IP Logged

« Reply #17 on: December 01, 2009, 11:13:52 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
The world of ostrich relatives isn't a major site?
I guess because they're french. Sahme, since they seem pretty darn good aside from a bizarre and inexplicable renaming of the Sega Genesis.

But then, the japanese did the same thing. Why can't they just accept the proper name of the system instead of CHANGING things?!?!

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #18 on: December 02, 2009, 12:12:39 AM » by DarkClawtooth
how do I use NSRT? Cause I have 3 different SNEs emulators and i cant get it to work with the patch on
IP Logged

(Read 15633 times) 1 [2]
Jump to: