The Pantheon
October 30, 2020, 06:09:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Miscellaneous News ~ We're changing some.  (Read 24562 times)
Sephiroth Tenshi
Initiate

« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2009, 03:12:08 AM »

You're all wrong!!11!11

It's totally SRW alpha, it's the obvious release after last year's Gaiden!!!1!1!eleven!!

Yeah, I wish...
IP Logged

Now Playing: Super Robot Wars OGs/OG Endless Frontier e Final Fantasy X/VII: Dirge of Cerberus
SparroHawc
Initiate

« Reply #16 on: December 18, 2009, 10:56:34 AM »

I do find it amusing that he finally relents on a donation button when he needs it!  A good idea though; if someone's motherboard blows up and they can't do any romhacking work until it's replaced, it's nice to have something to draw from to fix it quickly.

I know I plan to drop a few bucks in the till!
IP Logged
Gideon Zhi
Archmagus
Cleric

« Reply #17 on: December 18, 2009, 12:13:16 PM »

I do find it amusing that he finally relents on a donation button when he needs it!

In all honesty, I'd planned to launch this back in July, when I was in noticeably less dire need. I'd also planned on using LUNAR to help draw a bit of attention to it, so the two were kind of tied together. But then I hit a good strong patch of burnout and LUNAR fell to the side :p
IP Logged

Griffandir14
Initiate

« Reply #18 on: December 18, 2009, 02:49:58 PM »

I started a paypal account yesterday partly because I wanted to donate to AGTP.
IP Logged

Why does it always has to be Griffins? I hate Griffins!
Drake333
Initiate

« Reply #19 on: December 22, 2009, 06:18:06 PM »

But then I hit a good strong patch of burnout and LUNAR fell to the side :p

You have to watch that burnout. That probably means you overdid it. At least that is what it means for me when I work on something. It makes it hard to work on it again. I have sometimes left things alone for years which I meant to work on regularly, just because I was so burnt out that even thinking about it made me frustrated or tired.

I suppose the lesson here is to take breaks sooner. That works for me anyways. :)
IP Logged
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: