miscellaneous news ~ we're changing some.

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Svarga - Site News / Topic: Miscellaneous News ~ We're changing some.

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

10991 Posts, 531 Topics, 745 Members, Latest Member: Shakku

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 15970 times) 1 [2]

Re: Miscellaneous News ~ We're changing some.
« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2009, 08:12:08 AM » by Sephiroth Tenshi
You're all wrong!!11!11

It's totally SRW alpha, it's the obvious release after last year's Gaiden!!!1!1!eleven!!

Yeah, I wish...

Now Playing: Super Robot Wars OGs/OG Endless Frontier e Final Fantasy X/VII: Dirge of Cerberus
IP Logged

« Reply #16 on: December 18, 2009, 03:56:34 PM » by SparroHawc
I do find it amusing that he finally relents on a donation button when he needs it!  A good idea though; if someone's motherboard blows up and they can't do any romhacking work until it's replaced, it's nice to have something to draw from to fix it quickly.

I know I plan to drop a few bucks in the till!
IP Logged

« Reply #17 on: December 18, 2009, 05:13:16 PM » by Gideon Zhi Devil Summoner
I do find it amusing that he finally relents on a donation button when he needs it!

In all honesty, I'd planned to launch this back in July, when I was in noticeably less dire need. I'd also planned on using LUNAR to help draw a bit of attention to it, so the two were kind of tied together. But then I hit a good strong patch of burnout and LUNAR fell to the side :p

IP Logged

Re: Miscellaneous News ~ We're changing so
« Reply #18 on: December 18, 2009, 07:49:58 PM » by Griffandir14 I Liek Palom
I started a paypal account yesterday partly because I wanted to donate to AGTP.

Why does it always has to be Griffins? I hate Griffins!
IP Logged

« Reply #19 on: December 22, 2009, 11:18:06 PM » by Drake333
But then I hit a good strong patch of burnout and LUNAR fell to the side :p

You have to watch that burnout. That probably means you overdid it. At least that is what it means for me when I work on something. It makes it hard to work on it again. I have sometimes left things alone for years which I meant to work on regularly, just because I was so burnt out that even thinking about it made me frustrated or tired.

I suppose the lesson here is to take breaks sooner. That works for me anyways. :)
IP Logged

(Read 15970 times) 1 [2]
Jump to: