progress news ~ tactics, making progress

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Svarga - Site News / Topic: Progress News ~ Tactics, Making Progress

Gon is calm
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

10944 Posts, 520 Topics, 739 Members, Latest Member: leaftanya12

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 5534 times) [1]

Progress News ~ Tactics, Making Progress
« on: February 23, 2010, 01:41:33 AM » by Gideon Zhi Devil Summoner
In the last 24 hours or so, I´ve fixed a couple of major issues. One of them was hopefully the last of the hiccups resulting from the conversion of the text routine into something that´ll accept a different format of text. Another was a crash surrounding the default name for your squad. This means you can actually play past the third map now without the game blowing up in your face.

There are still a lot of issues, though. One of the tutorials has a bad button press in its script, which is causing it to go out of sync and lock up. A lot of the interfaces need to be tweaked, windows moved and expanded, and every once in a while there´ll be a *really* horrible glitch with some of the graphics, though I have a feeling this is a result of a hook misfire with some of the code I´ve added to the game. I´ll have to double check.

Getting much closer, though.
Screenshot Screenshot

IP Logged

Re: Progress News ~ Tactics, Making Progress
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2010, 07:45:41 AM » by GreenEnergy
What a great day"!! It's really nice to see some progress on it! Thanks! :D
IP Logged

« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2010, 09:36:55 AM » by mehizzo
I'm so happy that you've been working on this! This is one game I'd love to make a repro of some day. XD
IP Logged

« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2010, 11:29:56 PM » by 137
This is tremendous news!  Thank you very much, and keep up the brilliant work!
IP Logged

(Read 5534 times) [1]
Jump to: