srw: lord of elemental remake for ds?

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Elysium - Gaming / Topic: SRW: Lord of Elemental remake for DS?

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

10987 Posts, 530 Topics, 743 Members, Latest Member: brbrafns01

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 12578 times) [1] 2

SRW: Lord of Elemental remake for DS?
« on: March 05, 2010, 02:25:34 AM » by Dais
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=389345

as with all reveals via yanked listings, take it with a grain of salt.

It seems to be branded OG Saga, like the recent Frontier games from Monolithsoft. I wonder if that means female characters will be redrawn with larger breasts.
IP Logged

Re: SRW: Lord of Elemental remake for DS?
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2010, 08:30:55 AM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
.....Excuse me, I need to go thank the goddess for finally answering my prayers, should this turn out to be true.

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2010, 11:37:34 AM » by Word on the Wind Fanservice with a vengence!
I wonder if that means female characters will be redrawn with larger breasts.

That would be a very good thing.

I miss my signature.
IP Logged

« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2010, 07:13:24 PM » by Dais

be careful what you wish for.
IP Logged

« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2010, 01:00:20 AM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi

"Aschen....That is exactly what I want to hear."

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2010, 01:22:19 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Even the kid?
That's just wrong.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2010, 04:54:46 AM » by jolly_old_saint
« Last Edit: March 06, 2010, 04:57:00 AM by jolly_old_saint »
If its like frontier, wouldn't they only leave a couple characters originally from the game? And wouldn't their genders be reversed? And their characters completely re-written, to the point where the names only serve as reminders of the gender reversal?

Not that I'd complain, mind. I am attracted to furries breasts. I mean, furries. I mean....large breasted furries. I mean...that. Except the boss ones that return like fifty times with palette-swapped minions. So I'm against this. Probably. Not to an extent where I'd not care to play it, if it is the alleged thing it is. Or somewhat related to the license, super as it is.

At the end of things, just-faiz the means.
http://www.youtube.com/user/jollytheoldsaint
IP Logged

« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2010, 01:46:06 AM » by Armetius
Even the kid?
That's just wrong.

But it feels so right.
IP Logged

« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2010, 03:16:01 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Even the kid?
That's just wrong.

But it feels so right.
I'm not even gonna go there.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2010, 09:52:26 PM » by Killmore Insta-death spell level 2.
I spotted this on RPGamer just now, and I'm pretty stoked for this (assuming it comes out here).

Also, there's a trailer up now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxDTDkz2kiU
IP Logged

« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2010, 01:51:43 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
I spotted this on RPGamer just now, and I'm pretty stoked for this (assuming it comes out here).

<3

Atlus, you WILL bring this over.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2010, 08:10:30 AM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi

<3

Atlus, you WILL bring this over.

I've woken up every day for the last eight days praying for that.

IP Logged

« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2010, 07:11:09 PM » by EaterBrain Shin Getter's Voice of Reason
« Last Edit: April 13, 2010, 07:30:30 PM by EaterBrain »
I know that as a loyal Masoukishin fan I should should be all over this...
But I just can't muster any enthusiasm after seeing the screenshots and the video.
No, wait, I actually have some enthusiasm, for I am full of bile.

HOLY EXCREMENT, that CG looks only marginally better than Shin Masoukishin: Panzer Warfare, everything looks like it was ripped from PSX-era SRW FMVs!
Should I remind you of Masoukishin in Alpha Gaiden, should I remind you of those beautiful animations? My goodness, even GBA games had a better visual aesthetic.

What are you doing Bamco, WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING?
IP Logged

« Reply #13 on: April 14, 2010, 04:06:40 AM » by Word on the Wind Fanservice with a vengence!
I know that as a loyal Masoukishin fan I should should be all over this...
But I just can't muster any enthusiasm after seeing the screenshots and the video.
No, wait, I actually have some enthusiasm, for I am full of bile.

HOLY EXCREMENT, that CG looks only marginally better than Shin Masoukishin: Panzer Warfare, everything looks like it was ripped from PSX-era SRW FMVs!
Should I remind you of Masoukishin in Alpha Gaiden, should I remind you of those beautiful animations? My goodness, even GBA games had a better visual aesthetic.

What are you doing Bamco, WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING?

Ye know, I hadn't looked that closely before, but now that ye mention it, yeah, the animation is pretty friggin' bad. Didn't we leave such crude passes at animation back in the SNES era?

I miss my signature.
IP Logged

« Reply #14 on: April 14, 2010, 10:06:27 AM » by TCM Chrono, by another name.
The second trailer looks much better, IMO.

At the very least, Black Hole Cluster and Akashic Buster have some pretty frigging sweet animations.

Signatures? We're in the lap of luxury now!
IP Logged

(Read 12578 times) [1] 2
Jump to: