major release news ~ tactics ogre, available now!

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Svarga - Site News / Topic: Major Release News ~ Tactics Ogre, available now!

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

11017 Posts, 538 Topics, 768 Members, Latest Member: jssnormns01

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 22662 times) 1 [2] 3

Re: Major Release News ~ Tactics Ogre, available now!
« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2010, 10:27:24 AM » by Cruzifixio
This is the most cruel april's fool joke ever... like 5 years (or more) of delays and stupid persons forcing Gid to delay the patch even more, I have to say:

WE GOT SERVED!

Well played, Sir...

PS. Love ya Gid, you light the spark of bromance in me everytime you do your awesome patches.

"After all I'm the leading man, I might need to do something heroic"
IP Logged

« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2010, 11:05:32 AM » by jmack177
so its a wrap? its deff a april fools joke? eh dont get me wrong i can play this ps1 but nothing like playing it on the old school snes
IP Logged

« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2010, 11:24:35 AM » by Apophis
Nonsense? I can read it fine.

If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. If you still fail, cry like a little bitch.
IP Logged

« Reply #18 on: April 01, 2010, 11:42:03 AM » by crazymaxwell
gonna spend the next four hours crying :(
IP Logged

« Reply #19 on: April 01, 2010, 12:44:03 PM » by GeoX
Heck, I don't see what all the complaining's about--if you're sufficiently bloody-minded, you can play through this version, no problem.
IP Logged

« Reply #20 on: April 01, 2010, 12:48:41 PM » by jmack177
not the point tho the point is suppossed to be english zZz
IP Logged

« Reply #21 on: April 01, 2010, 01:41:21 PM » by Apophis
Technically it is in english

If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. If you still fail, cry like a little bitch.
IP Logged

« Reply #22 on: April 01, 2010, 01:51:38 PM » by EaterBrain Shin Getter's Voice of Reason
« Last Edit: April 01, 2010, 01:54:52 PM by EaterBrain »
not the point tho the point is suppossed to be english zZz
Is it, really? The readme clearly states it's supposed to be an AL BHED TRANSLATION. And it is.

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!

Now that a Tactics Ogre TRANSLATION  is finally out, Gideon can have a well-deserved rest before he continues work on the projects that matter. :P
IP Logged

« Reply #23 on: April 01, 2010, 02:27:45 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Just applied the patch and... well... After clicking "New Game" I'm presented with the words "Dodyhuec" and "Pikur"... That's not English in any way I recall it... So yeah, it's basically the same problem that jmack177 have.
Stop being racist! Just because it doesn't correspond to YOUR regional dialect, you automatically assume it's not english? Some of us are glad to see it in OUR version of english instead of some bastardized Webster hackjob!

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #24 on: April 01, 2010, 03:40:04 PM » by Nimdok
Heck, I don't see what all the complaining's about--if you're sufficiently bloody-minded, you can play through this version, no problem.

Thing is, it doesn't translate to anything, except for a word here or there...
IP Logged

« Reply #25 on: April 01, 2010, 05:26:58 PM » by jolly_old_saint
You know, several years ago, I went to a website on April first that described in great detail the plot of Macross 7. And then I saw clips.

...I'm pretty sure I smashed my head but good into a wall and everything since then has been a hallucination on my part. I don't know why I need to tell you this, though, you all being part of said hallucination...

At the end of things, just-faiz the means.
http://www.youtube.com/user/jollytheoldsaint
IP Logged

« Reply #26 on: April 01, 2010, 05:31:24 PM » by Apophis
Huh? Worked fine for me.

weird man your lucky then cause this problem is deff legit
To be clear... I was in on the joke, so when I said it worked fine for me, I was telling the truth.

IP Logged

« Reply #27 on: April 01, 2010, 05:42:04 PM » by jmack177
Yeah i figured out it was a joke by now lol when i looked at the al bhed translation site
IP Logged

« Reply #28 on: April 01, 2010, 06:45:23 PM » by kvachu
Great news!
Always wanted to play the game and even tried the psx version, but somehow I could't play it, so I stopped knowing that AGTP is working on SNES translation.
Good job and thx for the effort!
IP Logged

« Reply #29 on: April 02, 2010, 12:21:04 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
You know, several years ago, I went to a website on April first that described in great detail the plot of Macross 7. And then I saw clips.

...I'm pretty sure I smashed my head but good into a wall and everything since then has been a hallucination on my part. I don't know why I need to tell you this, though, you all being part of said hallucination...
BOMBAAAAA!!!!!!!!

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

(Read 22662 times) 1 [2] 3
Jump to: