major release news ~ tactics ogre, for real this time

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Svarga - Site News / Topic: Major Release News ~ Tactics Ogre, For Real This Time

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

11028 Posts, 543 Topics, 770 Members, Latest Member: Drdarylmorgan34

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 53844 times) 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Re: Major Release News ~ Tactics Ogre, For Real This Time
« Reply #60 on: April 26, 2010, 02:50:01 AM » by Word on the Wind Fanservice with a vengence!
I'm not so sure of how well Snes9x works.. 

...are there any other emulators that run Tactics Ogre properly that are less resource-intensive...

I miss my signature.
IP Logged

« Reply #61 on: April 26, 2010, 11:00:29 PM » by Die4Rock
there is a problem with the second opening (the one with 4 leaders), the text is display not properly
IP Logged

« Reply #62 on: April 27, 2010, 09:07:04 AM » by Sugna
What does BSNES do wrong, out of curiosity?

Video and sound run in "slow motion".
It may be a configuration problem, though.
IP Logged

Re: Major Release News ~ Tactics Ogre, For
« Reply #63 on: April 28, 2010, 04:37:00 PM » by harq
not sure if this is a glitch with the rom itself or the translation 0.o, but at around floor 60 in hell's gate, i keep on getting the message after each and every turn "......that was very unkind of you" anyone else have this problem, also a good chunk of my armor has been wiped >.<, im thankful i have save states before, but 60 floors of hell >.<
Yeah, I have the same problem, but it started up on the second floor the second time I entered hell's gate, What's worse, is that I don't gain any exp, and it continues after I leave, so same here, I went back to before and continued from there.  But it is similar to the other problem I've had a few times where several of my characters have their men stat erased.
IP Logged

Re: Major Release News ~ Tactics Ogre, For
« Reply #64 on: April 28, 2010, 06:35:34 PM » by Crixdec
[quote author=harq link=topic=400.msg9904#msg9904 date=1272494220
Yeah, I have the same problem, but it started up on the second floor the second time I entered hell's gate, What's worse, is that I don't gain any exp, and it continues after I leave, so same here, I went back to before and continued from there.  But it is similar to the other problem I've had a few times where several of my characters have their men stat erased.
[/quote]
actually you dont gain any exp in hell at all, its like that in the psx version
IP Logged

« Reply #65 on: May 05, 2010, 02:30:17 AM » by Die4Rock
there is a problem with the second opening (the one with 4 leaders), the text is display not properly
Video and sound run in "slow motion".
It may be a configuration problem, though.

this is a bug, you guys have to check it out!, i have tried both snes9x and zsnes, it's not a problem with emu or sound and video configuration
IP Logged

« Reply #66 on: May 05, 2010, 09:41:17 AM » by alaras
My major issue was that I was trying to run the game on a computer with a mere 1 gig of ram, while also running other programs (no file-sharing or other resource-intensive processes that I'm aware of), and apparently, BSNES is extremely slow no matter what ROM I try to use on it.
IP Logged

« Reply #67 on: May 05, 2010, 09:25:37 PM » by Die4Rock
even i play it on the real snes (with a copier), it has the same problem. please gideon zhi, if you have time, you have to test the translation again, you missed many bugs...
IP Logged

« Reply #68 on: November 11, 2010, 08:26:03 PM » by Vimm
Awesome.  Ever since I played the PSX version I thought it would be fun to play it on a real SNES.  I loaded it up on my Wild Card DX2 and it runs great, but it just won't seem to save.  When I select the save file it lights up but always says "no data saved".  I tried out the real-time save but when that loads, the sound effects cut out and then it freezes when a transition or scene change occurs.  I'd love to play this again on my DX2.  Has anyone out there found a way?
IP Logged

« Reply #69 on: November 13, 2010, 04:19:36 PM » by Gideon Zhi Devil Summoner
That sounds like a copier header issue. What tool are you using to generate the header, and are you sure it's setting the SRAM bits correctly?

IP Logged

« Reply #70 on: December 20, 2010, 01:22:08 AM » by Die4Rock
« Last Edit: December 20, 2010, 02:40:02 AM by JayBee »
There is the second opening:

IP Logged

« Reply #71 on: January 02, 2011, 06:18:15 PM » by Ericb
Like a few others here, I subscribed just to thank you, because this is the one translation I've been waiting for years.

Your effort is much appreciated and I will donate, because you guys/gals really deserve it.

I've pretty much given up on seeing this site delivering this translation but you pulled it off.

I'll be coming back to this site more often after this. =]
IP Logged

(Read 53844 times) 1 ... 3 4 [5]
Jump to: