major release news ~ tactics ogre, for real this time

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Svarga - Site News / Topic: Major Release News ~ Tactics Ogre, For Real This Time

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

11018 Posts, 538 Topics, 757 Members, Latest Member: jssnormns01

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 51587 times) 1 2 [3] 4 5

Re: Major Release News ~ Tactics Ogre, For Real This Time
« Reply #30 on: April 14, 2010, 03:50:53 PM » by electrochip
Thank you, I've been playing it on my SNES, so far so good.

IP Logged

« Reply #31 on: April 18, 2010, 05:40:56 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
What poor defenseless cart died to make that, out of curiosity?

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #32 on: April 18, 2010, 11:55:33 PM » by electrochip
No worries, it was a common sports title.
IP Logged

« Reply #33 on: April 19, 2010, 07:01:48 AM » by Keele
Jesus christ, this is the worst english translation in the history of bad translations. I waited years for this sorry excuse for a piece of crap? I could've done a better job.
IP Logged

« Reply #34 on: April 19, 2010, 07:48:11 AM » by TCM Chrono, by another name.
Jesus christ, this is the worst english translation in the history of bad translations. I waited years for this sorry excuse for a piece of crap? I could've done a better job.

You realize that it's just a port of the PSX script, with all the errors that entails, right?

Outside of that, things like graphics errors...man, I don't know that much about romhacking, but from what I know, those things are SOBs.

Signatures? We're in the lap of luxury now!
IP Logged

« Reply #35 on: April 19, 2010, 08:37:03 AM » by CrocMagnum
« Last Edit: April 19, 2010, 09:02:55 AM by CrocMagnum »

Good Grief! Some people did this for FREE, just out of affection, and shared it! And yet you whine? Well that's totally unfair! The Croc' says "go back to Jabroni Drive, you popcorn fart".

( please somebody "Keele" him! ; )

Edit: whatever makes you happy, troll! You know, decent guys post in the boards they love, if you hate something just don't overdo it.

Peace & Food!
IP Logged

« Reply #36 on: April 19, 2010, 08:51:18 AM » by Keele

Good Grief! Some people did this for FREE, just out of affection, and shared it! And yet you whine? Well that's totally unfair! The Croc' says "go back to Jabroni Drive, you popcorn fart".

( please somebody "Keele" him! ; )
Oh ! Keele him !

Aren't you witty?

FREE is NO excuse for a bad job, if you're going to do a bad job then don't bother translating it. Nobody wants a bad job of a translation regardless of whether IT'S FREE or not.

Affection? You can't be fucking serious. Out of the kindness of their heart? That's why they've got a DONATION sign, right? Come ooon. For the translations that they do, don't act like they get NOTHING in return or EXPECT nothing, because you'd be darn well wrong.

I'm not whining, I'm telling it how it is, there's a DIFFERENCE. I suggest that you try to figure the difference out.

Honesty? Unfair? Who knew! Suck my balls, Peaches. And by the way, put your panties back up, I didn't request for that yet.

IP Logged

« Reply #37 on: April 19, 2010, 09:14:12 AM » by TCM Chrono, by another name.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2010, 09:19:21 AM by TCM »
Personally, I wouldn't mind a better translation, like you implied you could do. Go ahead, I'll follow your progress eagerly. You could get a fanbase, even, if you pulled it off.

Oh, let me note, you have every right to critique it, this isn't a "like you could do better" challenge. It's just that you stated you could do a better translation, and I'd be interested in playing it.

Signatures? We're in the lap of luxury now!
IP Logged

« Reply #38 on: April 19, 2010, 09:46:41 AM » by Keele
Edit: whatever makes you happy, troll! You know, decent guys post in the boards they love, if you hate something just don't overdo it.
Somebody that hates this beyond crap translation has GOT to be a troll!

Get a clue, ass wipe.
IP Logged

« Reply #39 on: April 19, 2010, 10:59:16 AM » by Solar12

Get a clue, ass wipe.

If you have a problem with the translation, take it up with Atlus.

We don't like your kind round' these parts anyway.
IP Logged

« Reply #40 on: April 19, 2010, 11:06:21 AM » by Keele

Get a clue, ass wipe.

If you have a problem with the translation, take it up with Atlus.

We don't like your kind round' these parts anyway.
Who's ''we''? Speak for yourself, pal.

I'm also not here to appease to you, so suck it up or get lost.
IP Logged

« Reply #41 on: April 19, 2010, 11:14:00 AM » by Solar12
So why are you here then?

You've already voiced your opinion.
If anyone should be "getting lost" its you.
I appreciate Gid's hard work, you're just here to be an ass.
IP Logged

« Reply #42 on: April 19, 2010, 11:17:03 AM » by Keele
So why are you here then?

You've already voiced your opinion.
If anyone should be "getting lost" its you.
I appreciate Gid's hard work, you're just here to be an ass.
I have indeed already voiced my opinion, I am now responding to responses toward my opinion. What? You didn't see that? Dumbass.

There's really nothing to appreciate, do you appreciate a bag of trash? No? Why are you appreciating this?

Oh no, HE WORKED HAAARD!!

Not hard enough.
IP Logged

« Reply #43 on: April 19, 2010, 11:20:36 AM » by Solar12
If we didn't have bags for our trash what would we use to store our trash?
Appreciate the small things.

Also I still don't know why you're here.
Go to the Atlus forums.
IP Logged

« Reply #44 on: April 19, 2010, 11:26:05 AM » by Keele
If we didn't have bags for our trash what would we use to store our trash?
Appreciate the small things.

Also I still don't know why you're here.
Go to the Atlus forums.
I was describing the translation as the trash, not exactly the bag itself. It's just that it's so much trash that it needs to be inside a bag.

Again, responding to responses made toward my post. Are you retarded? Because if you are, it's showing.

IP Logged

(Read 51587 times) 1 2 [3] 4 5
Jump to: