re: irc

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: RE: IRC

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

11016 Posts, 538 Topics, 756 Members, Latest Member: NicholasN6

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 3147 times) [1]

RE: IRC
« on: April 21, 2010, 04:51:18 AM » by Isao Kronos Knight of The Lesser Internet Realms
it's robertweizer.

I really must apologize for my crappy "persecution complex" (when will the internet just learn to call it "god dude, quit thinking everyone is out to piss you off etc etc"?) and all the crap that went on while I was in there

it's my fault, and I'm overly used to people who want to endlessly drag crap on in an attempt to make me misstep and get myself banned or people that enjoy deceiving me and trolling the shit out of me. thusly, it's very hard for me to just drop something and that is an issue I need to work on.

nobody ever complains about me never finishing sentences in one line on IRC so I'm not used to that and thusly don't see what the problem is.

i'm used to a much different part of the internet than #aeongen, and it really shows. i don't know if I'm banned or not but I probably won't go back because it is more beneficial that way for me and you. i'm a raging asshole that takes years to coexist with a forum/irc room in a halfway decent capacity.

it is almost 4 am, capitalization be damned.

CONCERTO!
IP Logged

Re: RE: IRC
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2010, 07:53:26 AM » by Gideon Zhi Devil Summoner
Um, okay?

Maybe you were around after I went to bed or something, but I never saw a problem?

IP Logged

« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2010, 08:28:47 AM » by Word on the Wind Fanservice with a vengence!
I witnessed one such occasion of which he speaks. I won't bring up specifics, but things went sour to the point that a couple people were leavin' until he left, though I eventually managed to divert attention enough that everyone just kinda forgot about the mess and people came back.

I miss my signature.
IP Logged

« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2010, 11:54:50 AM » by Isao Kronos Knight of The Lesser Internet Realms
arle next time someone bitches about your method of speaking on IRC (i didn't particularly care, I had to deal with some idiot who thought he was a reincarnated prinny for weeks), just tell them to imagine your text being pronounced by an anime chick with huge boobs. that will be distracting enough!

CONCERTO!
IP Logged

« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2010, 04:40:41 PM » by Word on the Wind Fanservice with a vengence!
I'm goin' to do ye a favor and ignore that.

I miss my signature.
IP Logged

(Read 3147 times) [1]
Jump to: