fire emblem: mystery of the emblem remake

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Elysium - Gaming / Topic: Fire Emblem: Mystery of the Emblem Remake

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

11013 Posts, 536 Topics, 756 Members, Latest Member: NicholasN6

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 4204 times) [1]

Fire Emblem: Mystery of the Emblem Remake
« on: May 26, 2010, 12:10:20 AM » by Killmore Insta-death spell level 2.
Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AV7QXtgdpB0

Looks like the remake is getting a remake.

Frankly I'd take a remake of 2 or 4 over 3 but judging from the trailer it's suggesting that there is a second hero aside from Marth. Aside from Hardin and possibly Camus, I can't immediately think of anyone else who could fit the bill (or at least from FE1/3 that is). It could also mean new content to replace the content the previous game covered last year.

Gentlemen, I believe we have a Fire Emblem Mystery on our hands.

In any rate, it doesn't look like it will bode well for the translation.
IP Logged

Re: Fire Emblem: Mystery of the Emblem Remake
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2010, 07:36:51 AM » by EaterBrain Shin Getter's Voice of Reason
Give me pixel art or give me death!
That's all I have to say.
IP Logged

« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2010, 11:33:05 AM » by jolly_old_saint
Eh. As long as there's a chick riding a pegasus and a green knight that kicks the crap out of everyone else I'm happy.

At the end of things, just-faiz the means.
http://www.youtube.com/user/jollytheoldsaint
IP Logged

« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2010, 11:23:26 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Eh. As long as there's a chick riding a pegasus and a green knight that kicks the crap out of everyone else I'm happy.

And a samurai-like individual who is good with killing people with a sword!

*And thus, all obligitory FE character types were named.

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2010, 12:46:11 AM » by Killmore Insta-death spell level 2.

And a samurai-like individual who is good with killing people with a sword!

*And thus, all obligitory FE character types were named.

Unfortunately the samurai-like class didn't appear until the fourth game (though they'll probably stick one in anyway just like in FESD)

On the plus side, it comes with its very own Not Char.
IP Logged

« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2010, 07:58:53 PM » by Killmore Insta-death spell level 2.
Double Posting to mention that among the new features included in this game are remakes of the chapters from BSFE from the old Satelliteview add-on of the Super Famicom.

Apparently the chapters are to be included in an extra gameplay mode separate from the main game.

This effectively makes this two remakes in one plus extra stuffs.
IP Logged

(Read 4204 times) [1]
Jump to: