anyone else watching srwog: inspectors?

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: Anyone else watching SRWOG: Inspectors?

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

11013 Posts, 536 Topics, 756 Members, Latest Member: NicholasN6

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 22542 times) [1] 2 3 4

Anyone else watching SRWOG: Inspectors?
« on: November 15, 2010, 08:22:08 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Just curious. Because this week's episode was freaking AWESOME.

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

Re: Anyone else watching SRWOG: Inspectors?
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2010, 01:00:07 AM » by Mannypooh
i havent watched it because i havent watched the first anime of it nor did i beat OG generation 1 =/ im hoping this guy who's doing it as a side LP beats the game sometime next year at most.
IP Logged

« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2010, 06:54:49 AM » by ChrisABlair
What? You mean with SPOILERSGuilliamSPOILERS showing up and being totally awesome? Yeah, I enjoyed it.

Sweetdiculous!
IP Logged

« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2010, 08:40:00 AM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
What? You mean with SPOILERSGuilliamSPOILERS showing up and being totally awesome? Yeah, I enjoyed it.

No, forget Gilliam and his awesome trenchcoat or his super robot-esque startup call. I care nothing for his Gespenst.

My attention is focused solely on Kyosuke. Driving the Type-S.

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2010, 01:05:48 PM » by ChrisABlair

No, forget Gilliam and his awesome trenchcoat or his super robot-esque startup call. I care nothing for his Gespenst.

My attention is focused solely on Kyosuke. Driving the Type-S.
Oh HELL yes, almost forgot that shred of awesomeness.
"No matter how thick your armor... I have but to kick it."

Sweetdiculous!
IP Logged

« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2010, 07:18:55 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Gilliam has a frickin' Giant Robo watch. How is that not awesome?

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2010, 09:39:43 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Gilliam has a frickin' Giant Robo watch. How is that not awesome?

He's awesome, no question. My attention was just focused on seeing the Type-S.

Also, I'd like to point out that all things in this universe are circular. Those freaking Model Ws suck to have to fight in close combat, don't they? I didn't need an anime to tell me that!

IP Logged

« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2010, 09:41:44 PM » by Ash Rudel aka Blackjack
They had me at
'SHOUT NOW"

Good to have some support from Jet Magnum P.I.

Obachan said this.....My evolution is faster than the light. Nothing in the whole universe can keep up with my evolution.
IP Logged

« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2010, 06:35:08 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Just saw this week's episode. The plot starts moving, the music starts playing, and the badass mechs start showing up. I don't know whether to be more impressed at Ryune's "lol continuity" moment or Ryoto turning into JayBee for a few seconds.

IP Logged

« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2010, 07:07:15 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Ryoto turning into JayBee for a few seconds.
My secret identity is exposed! NOOOOOOOOOOO!

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2010, 09:49:02 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Ryoto turning into JayBee for a few seconds.
My secret identity is exposed! NOOOOOOOOOOO!

I know only one person who can be a badass like that in a Huckebein without Trombe! playing. Ryoto had to get it from SOMEWHERE.

IP Logged

« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2010, 01:56:28 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Remember: Ryusei isn't the only self-insert character in the game. He's just the most popular.
And ALL self-insert characters will find opportunity to be frickin' awesome at some point, because no one really wants a totally true-to-life self-insert character.

Some are just better at it than others. :P

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2010, 09:34:50 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
The Inspectors are really starting to make their moves now.At the rate this is going, we're in big tr--TROMBE!

Ah, Ratsel. You do love trolling Vigagi and his bald head.

Now we're on our way, and that hag Aguija wants to ruin the day. We might really have a problem he--

ANDOH!!!

I'm really enjoying this show.

IP Logged

« Reply #13 on: November 30, 2010, 02:37:59 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2010, 06:14:46 AM by JayBee »
Totally-Isn't-Elzam-Really is not driving a Huckebein III.
This makes me sad.

They should've given him a bootleg Boxer module instead of a new mech. More Huckebein Boxer is the only thing better than more Huckebein.

And the poor Calion doesn't get any love. Any less effective and they'd have to mass-produce it. :(

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #14 on: November 30, 2010, 09:20:52 AM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
And the poor Calion doesn't get any love. Any less effective and they'd have to mass-produce it. :(

That's one of my few complaints with this show so far, actually. The entire Ibis subplot's gotten next to zero setup so far, then suddenly Astelion Pwn. Renders the entire "Ibis has no confidence and always gets shot down" thing kind of meaningless when you never actually see it.

Having said that, Shooting Star DID sound pretty cool. But we only got The Wind of La Gias for Andoh, and that makes me sad. But then again, he hasn't had an excuse to go and Cyflash the whole damn field yet, so I'm holding out hope.

IP Logged

(Read 22542 times) [1] 2 3 4
Jump to: