anyone else watching srwog: inspectors?

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: Anyone else watching SRWOG: Inspectors?

Gon is calm
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

10949 Posts, 520 Topics, 749 Members, Latest Member: nabycoremy

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 20941 times) 1 [2] 3 4

Re: Anyone else watching SRWOG: Inspectors?
« Reply #15 on: December 01, 2010, 02:22:13 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
That's a general theme with this show. Skip the talkie bits and head straight into the robots of superness engaging in warfare.

I can't say it's a bad decision, generally speaking. Especially since everyone that cares already played the games.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #16 on: December 15, 2010, 11:06:18 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Ack, a talkie-talkie episode!

I hate myself for laughing at Kusuha's energy drink. It's such a shameless running gag.
But it was GLOWING this time!

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #17 on: December 15, 2010, 11:39:18 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Finally, I thought no one else was going to say anything.

I like how Andoh spent that entire scene hiding behind the couch. The boy learns. XD

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #18 on: February 01, 2011, 09:38:15 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
*BUMP!*

Forgot to keep up for a few episodes. So I only just saw WAR GOD'S ARMAMENT DYGENGUAR episode 15.
"War God's armament? And what does Episode 15 mean?"

It may be silly, but I I'm really glad they didn't skip the title card and associated commentary.
(Though it's still not HALF as stylish a delayed title card as Basquash! 7 was. Man, how did that show go so wrong in the second half?)

Also liked the bait&switch on the end sequence for that episode.
(An ending which is replaced wholesale as of episode 17, thankfully. My standards are low, but they DO exist.)

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #19 on: February 02, 2011, 09:16:19 AM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
I dunno, I was a little sad that I only got to see Ibis and Carla join in once or twice before they stopped doing it.

I'd like to note that, yes, I still think the Einst are the scariest motherfuckers in all of SRW outside of Shu himself. And that was before Alfimi's episode. That poor poor unnamed NDC agent woman.

So, has anyone else noticed that Excellen's VA is getting triple-billing yet?

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #20 on: February 02, 2011, 09:07:45 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
I honestly didn't notice they'd added anyone to the ending. I skip right over it.
Only caught the bait and switch because I missed the target time on my skip.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #21 on: February 02, 2011, 09:30:33 PM » by ChrisABlair
I...I need to catch up. When my computer died, I kinda stopped following the show. Now that my new computer is here, the Federation will be finished in no time!!

Sweetdiculous!
IP Logged

« Reply #22 on: February 02, 2011, 11:06:55 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Yeah, I don't normally pay attention to the fanservice extraordinare either. I usually look back around ten seconds or so left to make sure it's up in time for the preview, and I get a full-force blast of REAL MEN VERSION to the retinas for it. I'm hoping the different ED is gonna stick around, and not just there cause Bad Shit's Going Down.

IP Logged

« Reply #23 on: February 13, 2011, 01:53:46 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Rein Weissritter appears. We may begin crying out in terror and agony.

Putting aside the obvious fact that Red Eyes Excellen is the fourth item on my Three Big SRW Fears list (In no real order: Shu in the Neo Granzon, Beowulf, and the Einst in general), I'm starting to feel kind of uncomfortable with the amount of yuri shipping they're doing with her and Alfimi.

IP Logged

« Reply #24 on: February 15, 2011, 05:58:02 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
I'm still mourning Daitetsu. I think his death was handled much better in the show than the game.
Kyosuke crawling out of the hospital to pay his last respects was the finishing touch on a funeral scene that really needed to be there.

Banpresto, take note of this. You need to spend a little cash on some story insert shots. It can't ALL be giant robot carnage and raw text. Sometimes a picture or three helps.

You forgot the most important part of the latest episode, BTW. The true purpose of the Alpha gang has at last been fulfilled, as we finally get a clear, unfettered shot of Kusuha's breasts!
Gods, what is wrong with this franchise that that's a notable event?

Also, to heck with the lesbian pseudo-incest. I'm more worried about Alfimi's love of tentacles.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #25 on: March 04, 2011, 04:31:16 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
R-Gun + Gunner module.
I don't care if it makes sense, it's awesome.

Furthermore:
Double blade KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK!!!!!!!!!!!

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #26 on: March 05, 2011, 07:47:20 AM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Truly, dream combinations that should have happened. Even though one could argue that all SRW is is a giant bunch of dream combinations that should have happened. THEY CLEARLY MISSED A FEW

IP Logged

« Reply #27 on: March 05, 2011, 03:51:55 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
They still haven't done the Gunbuster Buster Home Running Shin Getter Robo's Stoner Sunshine like that one comic strip did, and I think that idea's been kicking around since Alpha 1.

Best. Combo. Ever.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #28 on: March 17, 2011, 09:25:58 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Goddammit, Axel. CAN'T YOU KILL ANYONE RIGHT?

IP Logged

« Reply #29 on: March 18, 2011, 02:09:59 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Axel killed me right a few times when I was playing.

More importantly, Alfimi ate what, an 8-way combo and walked away? BOSS HAX!

I was actually surprised to notice the opening sequence was altered slightly.
I usually do something else while it runs, since I kind of enjoy the music, but it's not terribly interesting animation for the most part. I wound up going back to check where they changed Excellen and the Weissritter out(Interestingly, they changed Weissy up an episode before Excellen busted out the red contacts in the same part of the intro)
I assume Excellen is back to normal in the intro for the next episode.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

(Read 20941 times) 1 [2] 3 4
Jump to: