ancient magic in-game help(spoilers)

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Elysium - Gaming / Topic: Ancient magic in-game help(spoilers)

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

11017 Posts, 538 Topics, 768 Members, Latest Member: jssnormns01

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 8010 times) 1 [2]

Re: Ancient magic in-game help(spoilers)
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2011, 05:33:04 AM » by Neil
if you manage to beat him, use the eye of god IMMEDIATELY. Don't ask why, you don't want to know.

IP Logged

Re: Ancient magic in-game help(spoilers)
« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2011, 09:39:03 AM » by Wizard
Well feyr and lot both have restore....thankfully lot have high will like clive so both take reduced magical damage....romal on the other hands takes a LOT of damage from magic...feyr takes some more too but not as romal....and the problem with orhees is when he spams death ray...that spells deals lot of damage...if orhees use it like three times in a row it can kill your party...

So Feyr and Lot ONLY have restore, they dont have all party healing spells...i didnt buy reflect unfortunately and they dont sell it in Veran....so i only have restore...i have to get around with those only...i died like mad because i couldnt keep healing his death ray spam...thats why i am grinding now to see if the damage lessens a bit...

Feyr has good balanced stats...he could be an physical attacker...he can heal too...but its better to hit orhees with the granistrol i guess....so i will probably leave him to heal duty
IP Logged

(Read 8010 times) 1 [2]
Jump to: