The Pantheon
August 09, 2020, 10:16:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Progress News ~ Rejoice: We Like Action/RPGs  (Read 9588 times)
Gideon Zhi
Archmagus
Cleric

« on: May 17, 2011, 12:06:11 PM »

Here at Aeon Genesis, we´re big fans of action/rpgs, and Rejoice is an ideal specimen! Since last Friday I´ve gone through and completely hacked all of the non-dialog stuff in the game, thanks in no small part to the work of everyone on RHDN´s language board. The entire script has been reinserted as well, though it *is* prone to crashing. I´ve tossed a whole bunch of new screenshots up onto the project´s page, as well as a couple of videos showcasing the opening sequence and some gameplay. Check ´em out!
Screenshot Screenshot
IP Logged

Atrushan
Initiate

« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2011, 12:21:45 PM »

Looks neat. That ice cube boss reminds me of something out of The Twisted Tales of Spike McFang, lol.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2011, 06:19:43 PM by Atrushan » IP Logged

Massu ain't ded!
Derek
Sentinel
Bishop

« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2011, 03:45:02 AM »

Looks neat. That ice cube boss reminds me of something out of The Twisted Tales of Spike McFang, lol.

I was getting that vibe out of these shots, too.

Which my sixth sense tells me is totally cool.
IP Logged

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
yuka
Initiate

« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2011, 05:49:56 AM »

Really looking forward to that one. Love the design! Good luck!
IP Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: