aeon genesis guardian force

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: Aeon Genesis Guardian Force

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

10987 Posts, 530 Topics, 743 Members, Latest Member: brbrafns01

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 311886 times) 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 88

Re: Aeon Genesis Guardian Force
« Reply #120 on: October 20, 2007, 08:53:30 AM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
Arrrg...the mroe I mess, the worse it gets...not only I didn't manage to wipe out that dammed colour, it isn't only PINK, it also has a HARO painted on the cockpit hatch...

Dammit...like this, if I ever sortie, we will be spanked for losing morale seeing my unit like this...

IP Logged

« Reply #121 on: October 20, 2007, 10:35:40 AM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
change the PS operation voltage that should fix your color prolem

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #122 on: October 20, 2007, 11:32:26 AM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
Yeah, that may work...but since the settings of it were locked up by whoever did it (I'll have to get a technician to crack it up sometime...) I will have to take the armor plates out and do it manually...
IP Logged

« Reply #123 on: October 20, 2007, 11:44:48 AM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
there is a security reset code

I'll enter it for you ...

Try it now

IP Logged

« Reply #124 on: October 20, 2007, 11:52:32 AM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
Thanks a lot!
Everything is back in order and the Justice has the colour it was meant to be.

Now I don't have to feel like hanging myself up everytime I see it!
IP Logged

« Reply #125 on: October 20, 2007, 01:34:21 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Awwww, but it looked GOOD in pink...

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #126 on: October 20, 2007, 02:18:13 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
INCOMING TRANSMISSION FROM UNIT 00-02. DIRECT BURST TRANSMISSION FREQUENCY DETECTED. ESTABLISHING CONNECTION.

"Ugh...Testing, test*KZZZT*two, three. HQ, th*KZZT*arona, come in. I really ho*BZZT*ou guys can hear this, cause my comm is pretty *KZZZZT*ed up.

I found th*KZZT*emy forces, and what I h*BZZZT*o report isn*KZZT*od. It's en*KZZT*ly comprised of O*BZZT*its. Re*KZZT*t, it's entire*BZZZT*prised of OZ units.  They're formed up in three ma*KZZT*oups, vanguard, rear*KZZT*d, and the co*KZZT*nd group. Vanguard is just *KZZT*os and Aire*BZZT*uits, commanded by the *KZZZZZT* Repeat, the Vayeate *KZZZZT*ands the vanguar*BZZT*ces.

Reargua*KZZZT*ists of Taurus units, comm*KZZZT*he Mercurius. Repea*KZZZZZT*ius leads the Re*KZZZZT*

*KZZZZZT*amn piece of *KZZZT*ORK, DAMN Y*BZZZT*

Oh, *KZZZT*me. HQ, I'*BZZZT*ing out of time here, s*KZZT*is is gonna be quick. The comma*KZZT*it is fifty strong, made up of noth*BZZZT*ut Virgo units, and that's the g*KZZT*ews. The bad ne*KZZZZT*e lead*BZZZT*hole thing is Tallgeese. Zechs is th*KZZT*ne in charge of t*KZZZT*nemy forces.

Fun day to be in *BZZT*king Deathscythe, up a*KZZZT*uy who knows ho*KZZT*o fight it, huh?

I'm in seriou*KZZZZT*ere, guys. He hit me with tha*KZZZZT*ng dobergun of his while I wa*BZZT*ill cloaked. Knocked out my stealth, obviousl*KZZT*ed up my comm, and took a nice chunk of m*KZZZT*oulder out, to go with. I've be*KZZT*ying to mak*BZZT*eak for it since, but everyt*KZZT*think I've gotten far enough away, more of the b*KZZZZT*ow up. I think I've killed at lea*KZZT*ty or sixty by now, but they're not taking the hint and b*KZZT*g off. He hasn't sent either o*BZZT*e leaders after me, o*KZZZZZT*f the Virgos, thank Luna, but he's ob*KZZT*ust waiting for me t*KZZZT*ar down. Requesting imm*KZZZT*e backup at my position. Repeat, I ne*KZZZZT*

Son of a--If you think I'll be an ea*KZZZZT*ill, think again! Let's dance, you slack-eyed mother*KZZZZZZZZZZZZZZT*

WARNING. TRANSMISSION LOST.

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #127 on: October 20, 2007, 02:57:35 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
This is indeed troubling; it looks like derek is either dead, captured or incapacitated.  However we have the data he sent us according to what we could decipher the enemy is in three groups 

the large 500 strong Vanguard, the 350 strong Reargaurd, and the 50 unit Command group led by Vayeate, Murcurious and Tallgeese respectively

the Vanguard is composed of 250 Leos and 250 Aries
while the rear is composed of 350 Tauruses

they have set up camp a ways from us and will attack within the next 2 days (exact time unknown)

their formation looks like this

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------Rearguard----------------------------------
----------------------------------Command-----------------------------------
----------------------------------Vanguard-----------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------AGGF-------------------------------------

I am still formulating a strategy

IP Logged

« Reply #128 on: October 20, 2007, 02:58:30 PM » by AuraBattler
Roger that, Derek.
Launching in Freedom Gundam. I won't let those freaks ruin the Deathscythe.

Song playing: "Let the Eagle Soar"- John Ashcrot

Tell my children I ate that last slice of pie.

Adios...
IP Logged

« Reply #129 on: October 20, 2007, 03:00:27 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
Roger that, Derek.
Launching in Freedom Gundam. I won't let those freaks ruin the Deathscythe.

Song playing: "Let the Eagle Soar"- John Ashcrot

Tell my children I ate that last slice of pie.

Launch permission denied

we can't waste any resources right now even to rescue derek

IP Logged

« Reply #130 on: October 20, 2007, 03:02:25 PM » by AuraBattler
Doh! Fine.
I'll calibrate the beam sabers. Waiting for further orders.

Adios...
IP Logged

« Reply #131 on: October 20, 2007, 03:14:52 PM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
Standing by. I'm gonna tune up the Tesla Drives and calibrate my T-Link System.

Who is Gaius Baltar? HE'S THE FRAKKIN' PRESIDENT!
IP Logged

« Reply #132 on: October 20, 2007, 03:47:44 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
after a bit of research I think I've found a good strategy I've found an underground bunker near the enemy with a tunnel leading from us to it

----------------------------------Rearguard----------------------------------
----------------------------------Command-----------------------------------
----------------------------------Vanguard-----------------------------------
---------------------------------------o-----------------------------------------
------------------------------------AGGF-------------------------------------

the tunnel is only big enough for mobile units to walk through so if we are going to use it we must act soon.

a team(Team 2) of five or six units with long operation times will use the tunnel to get to the bunker and wait for the Vanguard to charge on the rest of us(Team 1)  stationed here. Then team 2  move on the command group with the objective of eliminating them (and possibly rescuing Derek) then team 2 will attack the rearguard in repeated hit and run tactics drawing back towards home base

team 1 needs alot of power so the R-1, R-2, R-3, and Arc Gurren-Lagann need to part of it

as it stands the teams are

Team 1
R-1
R-2
R-3
Arc Gurren-Lagann

Team 2
Gundam X Divider

IP Logged

« Reply #133 on: October 20, 2007, 06:32:01 PM » by Bastard king Seriously? Dood!
« Last Edit: October 20, 2007, 10:08:20 PM by Bastard king »
RPing is fun!

I apologize sir, but I don't think we can just dick around for two days while Derek is only half a day's flight away. Even if you want to look at it as not warranting a possible loss of team members for one pilot, I think the significance of OZ troops getting a hand on Deathscythe's stealth technology does. You want us to go against an invisible Tallgeese and survive the battle?

I recommend two flight-enabled units to run to the scene and at least do a quick fly-through to see if Derek and the Deathscythe are even still there. If he is, then the enemy won't have had enough time to really assemble any defense around the parameter, and it should be possible for only a couple of mechs to take care of rescueing Derek.

If not able to return with the whole Deathscythe, they could  rescue Derek and either return with or destroy the technilogical components that the enemy troops don't already possess. That is presuming that the Deathscythe is even still there, wheres if it isn't the two units could instead come to the battle right afterwards. There flight speed would allow them to arrive simultaneously with our limited ground movements, and we could hit the enemy troops from both sides.

I understand that my idea fringes on the idea of the Deathscythe still being where it crash landed, but yours seems to be on the other possibility. I'm just trying to cover all possibile events.
IP Logged

« Reply #134 on: October 20, 2007, 10:20:54 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
if I knew Derek was captured or even alive I'd order a rescue

the enemy will attack late tomorrow Thats not enough time for them to  gain much from a potentially ruined deathscythe.

like it or not there is not time for a rescue mission

IP Logged

(Read 311886 times) 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 88
Jump to: