aeon genesis guardian force

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: Aeon Genesis Guardian Force

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

11016 Posts, 538 Topics, 756 Members, Latest Member: NicholasN6

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 329356 times) 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 88

Re: Aeon Genesis Guardian Force
« Reply #330 on: November 03, 2007, 02:11:15 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
*chucks some battered, bruised, and slightly scorched Ferengi traders out the door*
AND IF I SEE YOU AGAIN, I'M MECH-STOMPING YOU!

You're right.
It's been quiet lately... TOO quiet.
</cliche>

I don't think they really tucked their tails between their legs and ran just because we stole a battered cruiser and captured a base.
They're planning something. something big.

I've heard rumors the enemy's been recruiting mercenaries. Including a meltrandi team.
Personally, I'm hoping rumor is all it is. Quedluun Raus are scary mechs. Add a few 30-foot genetically-engineered warrior women with superiority complexes and... well, they get a little scarier.

A force of mass-produced Wing Zeros and Epyons with fully-fuctioning Zero systems all piloted by .clones of Zechs? No sweat.
Army of nuclear-equipped kamikaze Zakus? Bring on the glowy radioactive death.
Crazy alien chicks in powered armor? No way I wanna get within 12 parsecs of that shit.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #331 on: November 03, 2007, 02:09:55 PM » by Dsvaun
I've finished putting the Alex together.  It should be functioning at the moment.

Been working on deathscythe's upgrades.  Hopefully they will be done soon.
IP Logged

« Reply #332 on: November 03, 2007, 02:38:39 PM » by Bastard king Seriously? Dood!
I've installed a Tesla Drive on the R-2. The entire SRX team is now capable of flight.
IP Logged

« Reply #333 on: November 03, 2007, 03:12:39 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
Sorry it has taken me so long to get to this report, I Hope you all have kept up with your simulator training.  Without furthur ado here is the Personnel report.

Leader
Gideon Zhi (NT)
---

Knights (appointed by Leader)
---

Masters (120 post minimum)
---

Commanders (100 post minimum)
---

Captains (60 post Minimum)
Sume Gai (C) (NT)
Jaybee (I)
Derek (I)
---

Lieutenants (40 post Minimum)
Dsvaun (R) (NT)
Andrew(C) (NT)
---

Officers (20 post minimum)
Ianator (I) (NT)
Tyria (R)
Bastard King () (NT)
Corsair (C)
---

Regulars (10 post minimum)
AuraBattler ()
---

Recruits
Jolty ()
Kaji ()
---

Other (Characters not controlled by board members)
Bright Noa
---

as you can see I've added new ranks a place for other characters

I've also managed to get into an enemy com satellite and I've learned they are unsure of what to do because we are stronger than they expected.  In addition Zechs and Master Asia are receiving punishment for their failures (we won't see them for a while)

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #334 on: November 03, 2007, 03:20:34 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
Here are our current combat resources

Destiny-Jolty
Freedom-AuraBattler
Justice-Tyria
Nu Gundam-Dsvaun
Gundam X Divider-Sume Gai
Lancelot-Kaji
R-1-Andrew
R-2 (Powered)- Basterd King
R-3 (Powered)- Ianator
YF-21-JayBee
(Sword/Launcher/Aile) Strike-
Shining Gundam-
R-Gun (Powered)-
Gundam Virtue-
Atropos-Corsair
Gundam Alex-Derek

Arc Gurren-Lagann-Gideon Zhi

Battleship(s)
Durageiz - Argama Class - Bright Noa

in development (should be done by Monday)
DeathScythe Hell

IP Logged

« Reply #335 on: November 03, 2007, 04:29:47 PM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
Good...that means we have some time to rest...

I'll see if I can assemble that Aura Battler I found on my spare time. It shouldl take a lot of time since I am the only one working on it and also mostly on my spare time
IP Logged

« Reply #336 on: November 03, 2007, 05:32:39 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Captain Barona. I ALWAYS love hearing the sound of that.

Oh wait, of course I would. I've gone by that title before.

Anyway, now that I've got Alex, I'm gonna go scouting. There's a border town called Kyris just inside the next territory that would probably be willing to help us out, assuming it's not occupied. Which, of course, it probably is. So, naturally, I'm gonna go check and see how many enemies are there.

....Or rather, that's what I WOULD be saying, except that I know for a FACT that Alex is not as steath-oriented as 'Scythe is, and I really don't feel like repeating that episode with Zechs. Who wants to come with me?

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #337 on: November 03, 2007, 05:47:21 PM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
I'm a bit bored, so sure, I will come to cover you if things take a turn for the worse.
IP Logged

« Reply #338 on: November 03, 2007, 06:15:32 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
I plan on taking some extra precautions to avoid that. Specifically, I'm bringing an MS-size flare bomb in case we need to make a hasty exit.

I learn from my screw-ups!

So, let's get going. It's just gonna be a quick pop in, pop out job, so we oughta be back before too long. Two or three hours, tops.

Unless we get spotted and bring the entire enemy force down on us. In that case, be ready to start digging a grave. Self-burial's saved my ass once, it'll do so again.

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #339 on: November 03, 2007, 06:27:43 PM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
Let's get going them!
IP Logged

« Reply #340 on: November 03, 2007, 06:37:38 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
Mission approved

Report to Durageiz catapult deck when ready

also be careful I hear that there are mines along the border

IP Logged

« Reply #341 on: November 03, 2007, 06:54:50 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Roger that. Gundam Alex, launching.

IP Logged

« Reply #342 on: November 03, 2007, 06:55:26 PM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
Roger. Tyria, Justice launching!
IP Logged

« Reply #343 on: November 03, 2007, 07:32:27 PM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
Ooh, fun time!

Ianator, R-3 Powered. Launching!

Who is Gaius Baltar? HE'S THE FRAKKIN' PRESIDENT!
IP Logged

« Reply #344 on: November 03, 2007, 09:59:49 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
*Alex returns into the hangar bay, looking completely undamaged. A first for the pilot, no doubt. Derek calmly jumps out of the cockpit, and then casually pulls out his ZB-34 and fires out the open hangar doors with the beam option*

I'm going to be nice. *Blam blam blam* And NOT shoot at him with anything more powerful than this. *Blam blam blam blam*

I'll give the report in a few minutes. Just as soon as I'm done having a little chat with Ianator about why you should NOT DECIDE TO RANDOMLY JOIN IN ON THE RECON MISSIONS AFTER THEY'VE ALREADY STARTED OR WALK DIRECTLY UP ON THE GUY SCANNING FOR POTENTIAL THREATS! *Blam blam blam blam blam blam blam*

IP Logged

(Read 329356 times) 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 88
Jump to: