aeon genesis guardian force

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: Aeon Genesis Guardian Force

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

11027 Posts, 542 Topics, 770 Members, Latest Member: Drdarylmorgan34

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 340617 times) 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 88

Re: Aeon Genesis Guardian Force
« Reply #570 on: November 18, 2007, 11:17:27 PM » by Chaostic Dark, Light, Shadow, Time, Chaos, PIKE
Hello my name is Ian "Chaostic" PK I'm a merc a pair of weapon merchants are paying me fortune.It seems the more you fight the more profit they make.

As for my skills while most of my formal training was in a Veratech fighter I can hold my own in a MS just fine. Now would someone mind giving me a tour of this ship?
IP Logged

« Reply #571 on: November 18, 2007, 11:42:49 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
Welcome to the team Chaostic

The Duragreiz is a basic Argama class battle ship which Bright Noa has volunteered to captain for us if you want to know more our database is open to you

I'll give a status report on Wednesday containing a list of mechs and personal

as of now we are moving into a region controlled by Bask for mining in Campaign Seven Swords.  this most recent mission was Operation Shishio, an attempt to gain a foothold in the region   from here on we will strike the other bases in succession.

on that matter Jaybee please assemble a scouting party and check out the large storage base. 

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #572 on: November 19, 2007, 12:00:05 AM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
[limping out of Medical]
First, I'll be walking fine in a couple days.  Second, Chaostic, are those weapon dealers Ferengi? We've had bad experences with Ferengi weapons dealers and they've had bad experences with us as well.

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #573 on: November 19, 2007, 01:20:13 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Don't worry, 'Vaun. It'll be a joint attempt at assassination, at least. Me and JayBee'll be there to watch your back.
Speakin' of which....

While we don't exactly have a city parked in the Durageiz' hold(not that I know of, anyways), we DO seem to have a good number of civilian contractors between our base and the ship(and I guess will at the new base too.

If it's not too much trouble, could everyone keep an eye out for any suspicious faces.
I'd like some WARNING before a crazy bitch comes at me with a knife.

Hello my name is Ian "Chaostic" PK I'm a merc a pair of weapon merchants are paying me fortune.It seems the more you fight the more profit they make.

As for my skills while most of my formal training was in a Veratech fighter I can hold my own in a MS just fine. Now would someone mind giving me a tour of this ship?
Ahhh.... that guy might can give you a tour, but I'm kinda busy... doing.... ummm.... things.
It's nothin' personal, but I can get my VF license revoked for associating with Robotechies too much.

Anyways.... I'm gonna wander around our new base.
See if there's any other fun toys tucked away besides that smoking crater of a Sazabi.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #574 on: November 19, 2007, 03:06:13 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
So the armory can basically be summed up like this...
Beam saber, beam saber, beam saber, heat axe, beem saber, sharp pointy thing, sharp pointy thing, sharp pointy thing, sharp pointy thing, sharp pointy thing, sharp pointy thing...
What IS it with mobile suit pilots, anyways? To look at their arsenal you'd think we were still in the middle ages.

Ah well, at least those meltrandi mercs left a few crates of missiles when they scattered. 
No particularly fun spare parts. All servos and actuators and such. Not a spare gun in sight.

Now HERE'S where things get fun....
Apparently the base commander was a collector.
There's a climate-controlled room off teh hanger with a bunch of vintage infantry energy weapons. Look like most've never been used.
There was also a nice, shiny motorcycle.... only it wasn't a motorcycycle.
IT's a freaking BLOWSPERIOR!
Looks to be from the first production run, according to the serial plate. Which is just crazy! The only 6 of that run known to hacve survived are on Mars. 2 in the NeoSmithsonian. No one thought any of those MADE it off-planet.
So not only is it the seventh known 1st-run Blowsperior, it's the ONLY known off-Mars one!

Yes, I KNOW it's tiny, underarmed, and COMPLETELY ill-suited to our purposes

I wasn't SUGGESTING it be used as such. This thing goes in my personal collection. I finally have a MOSPEADA to go with my body armor! And what a bike!

Now if you'll excuse me...
*runs off to the nearest PC, holocam in hand*
Finds like this MUST be bragged about at the earliest opportunity! With pictures for proof!
*logs on to the PowerSuitCollectors.com forum, starts typing furiously*

Oh yeah, there might've been a couple guns in the armory next to all those penis compensators...  Think I saw an ion cannon.... the Blowsperior pretty much overrides all that.

*runs to quarters, comes back in body armor*
I'm gonna go play with my new toy. Back later!
*VROOOOM!!!!!!!!!!*

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #575 on: November 19, 2007, 03:48:07 AM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
Wow. Just... wow.

Looks like it's up to me to be the tour guide. Not like I really mind or anything... Anyways, I'm Lt. Ianator (ha ha we have two Ians now), pilot of the R-3. I was going to pilot the Strike Gundam, but the Striker Packs disappeared somewhere. I suppose they're gathering dust in the hold at Main HQ. Maybe I should see about requisitioning the Impulse...

Oh yeah, I think there might be a YF-19 around here somewhere. You'll have to ask someone else to know for sure, though...

Who is Gaius Baltar? HE'S THE FRAKKIN' PRESIDENT!
IP Logged

« Reply #576 on: November 19, 2007, 04:44:31 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2007, 04:46:52 AM by JayBee »
*gets back, parks the Blowsperior, takes helmet off*
WHOO!
Man, why are there not more transforming motorbikes? Best vehicles in the galaxy!

*stops by the bar*

*heads to quarters, bumps into Ianator and Chaostic*
Hey.
*looks around to make sure no one else is around*
Yeah.... sorry about earlier.
Truth is, I'm kinda on probation with my VF license. Pulled a few stunts lately that don't sit well with the licensing board. I think the last straw was when I started riding around on a Gundam battleship, though they aren't gonna state it directly..
A few of the board members are die-hard Macross purists. They'll kill me if I'm seen being too friendly with the Robotech side of the fanbase.
I'm probably gonna take hell for my little MOSPEADA habit as it is, once they hear about it.

So it really ISN'T anything personal.
Just to prove it, I'll buy you some drinks. When you guys get to the bar, tell Anny that the Blue Comet's treating you.

I'll have a talk with the YF-21 support crew after I shower.
Whether you call it a variable fighter or a veritech, they're the most qualified guys on the ship to repair it. And if we DO have that YF-19, they'll be working on it pretty much by default.
They try, but there's only a few of the mobile suit mechanics that really "get" the more complex VFs, and they aren't always available.  'S why I hired  my own guys in the first place.

They don't have any series-specific licenses to worry about, so I don't anticipate any issues. And they're officially hired and paid by the AGGF, so there's no visible connections to me.
But I AM gonna have to pretend I'm not happy about it.  I just wanna make sure they're clear it's all an act. We've become a fairly tight group, and I don't want them thinking I'm serious about this whole anti-new-guy kick. Especially since I'm asking them to double their workload.

Speaking of tight groups... We hit the bar friday afternoons if there's no scheduling conflicts. You're welcome to join us any time.
Even the hardasses at the licensing board have to accept that we're all friends when the booze is flowing. It's part of the board charter. Section 7, paragraph 3: The Focker Clause.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #577 on: November 19, 2007, 05:07:08 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Oh shit, I have work!
Sorry, Sume Gai. You know how it is with hobbies, right?

So.... now taking volunteers for the scouting party.
Requesting you come in something that's moderately stealthy.

Or maybe I should just assume it's me and Derek again. That seems to work well.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #578 on: November 19, 2007, 10:06:50 AM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
Jaybee I have another mission for Derek when he returns Why not show Chaostic the ropes, the Virtue is invisible to radar

Andrew get some rest the R-1 is in really bad shape; Astonage says it won't be ready to fight again till the end of the week. (you'll have to use something else Wed-Sun)

Ianator the strike is available (with it's packs) you might as well use it for the week with the R-1 out of commission. 

unfortunately we don't have a YF-19 around (I am considering developing it after we get the Grungust out of the gate)

IP Logged

« Reply #579 on: November 19, 2007, 02:54:05 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Any objections, Chaostic?
Just to give you an idea of what this entails...

Our surveillance ops typically use 2-man teams.
One gets in as close as possible to do data collection while the other watches from a bit further back so he can warn infiltrator if someone's getting too close..

If we need to sneak into the base, both mechs are parked at the lookout location and the lookout watches the infiltrator's  mech until he gets back, as well as alerting him to suspicious activity outside.

And if we get discovered, it's the lookout's responsibility to shoot the hell out of everything to provide cover while the infiltrator pulls back.
Then we both run like the wind.
If the wind was on steroids.
And meth.

Given it's your first mission, I'll be the infiltrator, and you'll be lookout.

Sound like fun?
If there's no problems, we launch tomorrow, at 1600.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #580 on: November 19, 2007, 04:14:13 PM » by Chaostic Dark, Light, Shadow, Time, Chaos, PIKE
No objections here. As for my employers they are not Ferengi but I do hear that a pair of them got their hands on an Iota Gundam.

If anyone needs me I'll be preparing for the mission.

*heads for the hanger*
IP Logged

« Reply #581 on: November 19, 2007, 06:01:35 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
I have returned, both from the bar and from making a few adjustments to my visor again.

Orders, Commander?

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #582 on: November 19, 2007, 06:43:14 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
good to see you back Derek, as I've already said I have a mission for you; I want you to scout the other small base in the area

do your magic however you feel like, but I'd like that intel on Wednesday evening

I give you permission to draft whomever you need/want for the mission

IP Logged

« Reply #583 on: November 19, 2007, 08:08:09 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Understood. I'll get right on it.

Though, really, I'm gonna need that roster if I want an actual idea of what I have at my disposal.

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #584 on: November 19, 2007, 09:04:48 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
I've had an unexpected bout of free time so I think I'll go ahead and give the status report (sorry things get busy this time of year)

our personal are doing well we even found a new member however it seems Andrew will be out of commission till Wednesday. so with out further adieu here are our members:

Leader
Gideon Zhi (NT)
---

Knights (appointed by Leader)
---

Masters (120 post minimum)
Sume Gai (C) (NT)
Jaybee (I)
Derek (I)
---

Commanders (100 post minimum)
---