aeon genesis guardian force

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: Aeon Genesis Guardian Force

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

11043 Posts, 545 Topics, 780 Members, Latest Member: jnmoors01

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 351660 times) 1 ... 53 54 [55] 56 57 ... 88

Re: Aeon Genesis Guardian Force
« Reply #810 on: December 06, 2007, 08:12:38 PM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
Alright Jay, when you get back I'll start the mods to YF-19. By tomorrow afternoon your mech should be ready for extreme close-range.

...Boy, am I glad that fourth Meltrandi decided to stick it out until the end. I'd really hate to have one of those psychos sneak up on me and knock me out or something.

*poke* *poke*

Oh crap.

Who is Gaius Baltar? HE'S THE FRAKKIN' PRESIDENT!
IP Logged

« Reply #811 on: December 06, 2007, 08:15:55 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
*Calmly moves Ianator out of the way as he walks into the lounge carrying a flask filled with something that smells REALLY serious before sitting down at a couch, opening the flask up, and kicking back the entire thing in one shot*

Ah, Haruka. I can always count on you to give me the Blue Wing Special when I need to get REALLY drunk in a short period of time. People wonder why I like going to Angel.

If anyone's looking for those GINNs, don't. The one I used is about ready for the junkheap, and...she...took off with the other one at the end, messed up as it was. I'm going to assume you guys got to play with your dance partners as well, so I'll go ahead and divulge. My girlfriend wasn't Meltrandi. Just a normal human who was using what she admitted was a very greatly modified QRau.

You heard me. There is a girl out there who actually posed as a Meltrandi without even so much as doing the thirty foot growth spurt. Why? Well, it seems rather obvious NOW, at least to me.

She was just playing along for the inevitable chance to try and kill me.

*Calmly pulls another flask out of his jacket and downs that one*

Ah, Haruka. You know me too well, what, with my propensity for alcohol in times of sorrow and regret. I wish I still had you on my payroll. Hell, I wish I still had anyone on my payroll. I miss those days.

Anyway, my story. I went back to Medical to let them know I was back and they could stop worrying about me, and then went back to my room. Two minutes later, the door buzzes, and upon asking who was there, I heard the answer...

"Blue Luna"

*Pulls out two more flasks and calmly tosses them both back in quick succession*

Blue Luna. I gave her that name, actually. You know, Luna, the Goddess of the Moon, right? It was a full moon when I first called her that. Told her she was like a goddess descended from the heavens. Of course, I was probably just trying to get into her pants at the time, but she just smiled and said it was beautiful. Added the color to the front herself. Said it matched. I was the Blue Wings, she was the Blue Luna. Laughed when she said it...I still...

If I hadn't...

I opened the door, but she wasn't there. Knowing how this game worked, I followed her to the hangar, where she took that first GINN. None of the suits I use were anywhere close enough that I could get to them before she'd be out of range, so I just grabbed one of the other GINNs and took off after her. I followed her out to some empty field about five kilometers from here, and she gave her speech...

"The Goddess of the Moon no longer smiles upon you, Black Wings. Prepare to face Luna's final judgement!"

And we fought. Simple as that. And once again, I disabled her arms and busted the gun and sword. Since these things weren't carrying anything else other than the standard armaments, I didn't have to worry about anything else. Course, that didn't stop her from kicking me a few times before she took off. My arm hurts like hell right now from the strain of the fight, but I had Haruka take a look at it for me before I came back. It hurts, and I probably shouldn't carry anything heavy for a few days, but I'm fine.

.....Okay, I'm lying like a dog. I'm NOT fine. I probably oughta be dead right now. She certainly wasn't pulling any punches just because I was hurt. I managed far more lucky hits than I usually do, and that's probably the only reason either one of us are still alive.

If anyone's ever heard of Blue Luna, they know what I'm talking about. I certainly do. I've taught her almost everything I know, over the course of our....relationship. I wish I could say I taught her some of my more creative moves while on friendly terms.

Takakura Rena. Better known on the battlefield as Blue Luna. Former member of the mercenary group "Blue Wings". And someone who's more than willing to chase me to the ends of the earth and back for the sake of revenge. She won't stop until one of us is dead....

*Pulls out one more flask out of his jacket and downs it just as quickly as the others before it*

....I'm pretty sure...it'll be me...

I'm...gonna go back to my room. Five of these is my limit, and I'll be passing out from the alcohol content shortly. If you guys want details on the base, ask Commander Gai. I'm...really...not...you understand. Or you don't. I don't really give a damn, at the moment. Good night, all.

*Slowly gets up and walks out of the room, leaving the five empty flasks on the table behind him, a silent testament to the despair of the man who had just left...*

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #812 on: December 06, 2007, 08:30:14 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
*hops back out of the Blitz Gundam*

Cavalry was just about to come out to save your ass, too. Figured I'd flip on the mirage colloid and sneak up un-noticed.

Wasn't quite sure how I'd tell your Ginn from her's without giving my location away, though.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #813 on: December 06, 2007, 11:50:32 PM » by Chaostic Dark, Light, Shadow, Time, Chaos, PIKE
Hey just what the hell is going on one minute I'm trainin' in the holodeck next I'm trapped in there my MS falls apart then a bunch of GMs show up and play hackysack with my cockpit...
IP Logged

« Reply #814 on: December 06, 2007, 11:55:16 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
Err. ..
WHAT?!

alright who's messing with the sim It's really not funny rihgt now

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #815 on: December 06, 2007, 11:58:36 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2007, 12:11:36 AM by JayBee »
Wasn't me.
If he'd been rushed by a swarm of nuclear Balls, that'd be one thing. But disintegrating mechs and hackysack? That's just juvenile.

Anyways, are we still on for this weekend after all this chaos?

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #816 on: December 07, 2007, 12:27:56 AM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
*Looking around base*

Did I miss something here? Something big?

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #817 on: December 07, 2007, 12:58:43 AM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
Let's see... there's the local Meltrandi infestation, Derek getting some loose ends forcefully tied up, and someone messing with the holosim again.

...Nope. You didn't miss a thing.

Who is Gaius Baltar? HE'S THE FRAKKIN' PRESIDENT!
IP Logged

« Reply #818 on: December 07, 2007, 01:01:45 AM » by Dsvaun
« Last Edit: December 07, 2007, 04:43:28 AM by Dsvaun »
Jaybee got chalenged to a duel by the meltrandi before he shot the sword out of her hand.  I got a knife stuck in me by a meltrandi with an extreme guro fetish before I unloaded a shotgun into her.  I've had the best sleep I've gotten in weeks up until you woke me up, and apparently, Derek's ex came to kill him......

Nope business as usual.
IP Logged

« Reply #819 on: December 07, 2007, 01:28:01 AM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
Yeesh, when you go and explore the deeper parts of the armory, you can get severely lost. However, I found a decent sidearm for when I'm not in mt PT.

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #820 on: December 07, 2007, 02:24:54 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
*perks up*
Oh?
Firearm nuts across the system demand more info!

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #821 on: December 07, 2007, 02:36:17 AM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
It's not much, just a Gallant, but the armory is HUGE. It's just way to easy to get lost when you get in the back, and some of the lights have burned out back there.

IP Logged

« Reply #822 on: December 07, 2007, 03:06:05 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Ah, you took my advice?

Enjoy. That thing'll probably outlive you and still fire like the day it rolled off the lines.

And I always take a flashlight and a few flares when I head to the back of the armory.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #823 on: December 07, 2007, 11:37:45 AM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
I always hook my GPS into my visor to give me a minimap. The night vision takes care of the rest.

Well, I feel...like crap, might as well not BS about that. But hey, at least I'm sober. I think.

Anyway, since it would seem that no one's gone ahead and mentioned the ships, I'll get that out of the way. The four ships we're looking at are pretty simple. Two Salamis Kai class cruisers, one Alexandria class heavy cruiser, and Bask's favorite, the Dogosse. Shouldn't be too hard to take out, right?

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #824 on: December 07, 2007, 12:44:23 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
Dsvaun do you think you will still be able to finish work on the Grungust T3 by Saturday?
If not I think I'll need a different anti-ship weapon/ plan

also I think our current pilots are

Sume Gai
Jaybee
Andrew
ianator
Bastard king
Chaostic
Corsiar
Poster X

8 pilots so I guess we will divide into teams of two and fight in pairs

I haven't recived the latest reort form medbay so I assume Derek, Dsvaun, Tyria and Jolty are OoC

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

(Read 351660 times) 1 ... 53 54 [55] 56 57 ... 88
Jump to: