aeon genesis guardian force

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: Aeon Genesis Guardian Force

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

11018 Posts, 538 Topics, 758 Members, Latest Member: FelicaBoel

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 329965 times) 1 ... 55 56 [57] 58 59 ... 88

Re: Aeon Genesis Guardian Force
« Reply #840 on: December 08, 2007, 03:08:50 PM » by Dsvaun
Ugggh.....

Well, I got two sips before I passed out.  That has to be somewhat of record given that I saw people pass out just from sniffing it.  Derek must have built an immunity to it or something if he can drink three and keep going.  I think this calls for the usual "I'm never doing this again" with the added "and this time I mean it".  So of course, I'll be back after this mission.

As I've stated before, I'd like to take part in the operation in the fourth team.  What time are we moving out?
IP Logged

« Reply #841 on: December 08, 2007, 05:07:36 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
You forget, I'm the guy she usually makes these things for. I can take five of them before I've had it, but I usually reserve them for situations like, well, the other night.

And I'll go with you, JayBee. I'd prefer to reduce the amount of meaningless bloodshed as well, if possible. And I can actually back you up this time, too. Don't tell anyone in Medical, but I've been doing a little practice time in the sim with Alex and a hyper bazooka. Worse case scenario, I'll rocket-snipe for you while you make your getaway.

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #842 on: December 08, 2007, 05:28:43 PM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
I'm fairly certain that I've volunteered, but if not, I'm volunteering. Put me in the Strike Gundam and I can do some good in the fourth group.

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #843 on: December 08, 2007, 05:29:44 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
Derek, Jaybee, I'd rather not  risk another infiltration but if you are SURE that these pilots can be convinced (remember we're a group of anarchists/terrorists int the eyes of the enemy) I'll give you permission

On to the operation

I really need a pilot for the Kyrios and we attack tomorrow afternoon around 1500 hrs

I want every one to keep an eye on their Graviton sensors (in case Jaybee missed a mine)

note: team 4 is Andrew and Dsvaun

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #844 on: December 08, 2007, 05:39:59 PM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
Yeah, I think I can expand the arms just enough to fit one saber each with negligible effect on balance. After I get some proper retraction motors (and some nice, strong cable), you should be all set. And don't worry about earlier. I can understand one worrying about their brain.

Now that 'vaun mentions it... Commander Gai, when is this next mission going to take place?

Who is Gaius Baltar? HE'S THE FRAKKIN' PRESIDENT!
IP Logged

« Reply #845 on: December 08, 2007, 05:44:08 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
Now that 'vaun mentions it... Commander Gai, when is this next mission going to take place?

...and we attack tomorrow afternoon around 1500 hrs

IP Logged

« Reply #846 on: December 08, 2007, 06:33:23 PM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
Gotcha.

Jay, when you get back from whatever (and have taken your time at the bar...), I'll have the appropriate stuff ready. Then maybe we can do this together.

Man, this takes me back...

Who is Gaius Baltar? HE'S THE FRAKKIN' PRESIDENT!
IP Logged

« Reply #847 on: December 08, 2007, 11:28:44 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
I just tried the G3
It worked very well; the control system was flawless and the sword "Cleaves" effortlessly

IP Logged

« Reply #848 on: December 09, 2007, 01:10:53 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Sume Gai, don' t worry. I wasn't planning on sneaking aboard their ship. Just on a quick vidphone call to the squad's CO probably from the town, to ensure it's not tracable back(and it gives me an excuse to ride my Blowsperior!).
I don't think they signed up to assist a terrorist like Bask.

And the UN Government (unofficially, of course) views the AGGF as a valuable militia group.

After the Macross 7 incident, they began recognizing the potential threat posed by extra-dimensional threats. 
As variable fighters and destroids are ill-suited to deal with much of the stuff they find cropping up in this strange crossover world we've been thrust into, a "fundamentally good, if overly excitable" organization developing and fielding things like Grungusts and  the R series is viewed as a tactically valuable asset.
What, you think one-of-a-kind VF prototypes just HAPPEN to pop up for sale when you start looking for them? Believe me, you have the support of some high-ranking UNG officials.

Ianator, I'll see about lending a hand later. Right now, I've got a phone call to make.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #849 on: December 09, 2007, 01:49:21 AM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
The problem isn't UN Spacy (they really lost most of their power after the Sharon Apple and Macross 7 incidents and are now only in charge of the colony fleets)

Now the EF is in charge (like before the Zeon/DC uprising) and they have label us as anarchists and terrorists particularly the Titans (the group that holds most of the political power right now) 

we wouldn't have to fight if the world was still run from Macross City but alas it isn't

IP Logged

« Reply #850 on: December 09, 2007, 03:58:12 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Whether the UNG is the primary power isn't really relevant to my point. They're the guys officially in charge of VF squadrons, so minor terrestrial player or not, they're the guys that matter here.

Though with all the corruption in UN Spacey's top ranks these days, I'm not sure we'd really be better off if the UNG were still the dominant force in the Sol system.

Anyways I got in touch with the guy. 'S a Stephen Mason, 1st Lieutenant. We had a good long discussion.

His squadron's the Condors. 'S one of the few near-Earth squadrons that hasn't upgraded from the VF-11 to the new VF-19 yet.
Not that anyone really minds. They can fly rings around most -19 squadrons in their old Thunderbolts.
They're moving to VF-17s, but Lt. Mason is the only one with experience in the Nightmare right now.

Unfortunately, Lt. Mason won't listen to reason. He's extremely skeptical that his base commander would place him under the command of someone as insane as Bask, thinks I'm clearly full of shit, and can't figure out why no one's court-martial'ed me for my AGGF antics. Or at least moved forward with the pending court martial.
(I hold rank of captain in UN Spacey, though my records currently list me as grounded for assault of a superior, pending their investigation of my claims that "he had it coming." My records, however, are not entirely accurate for various reasons... But if I HAD assaulted a superior, I assure you he WOULD have had it coming. Anyways, it's an unfortunate choice of cover story that really bit me in the ass when he checked my credentials.).

Basically, he's too stubborn to see the truth. But there's serious potential inside that skull. If we can get those gears in his head loosened up a bit so he starts thinking for himself, he could be a fairly impressive ally later on. Or a valuable asset for the UNG.
God I wish the VF-17 had an auto-eject system like the Thunderbolts he's with. I REALLY don't want to kill this guy, but he's good enough that I may have to.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #851 on: December 09, 2007, 04:19:16 AM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
« Last Edit: December 09, 2007, 04:55:54 AM by Sume Gai »
Well I guess if worse comes to worse you could go cross-dimensional on his ass and cut his cockpit block out with a beam saber

I guess I need to appoint Corsair to the Kyrios (Unless Derek or Dsvaun think they can do it) I just wish I could get some response form the guy (I really wish Andrew had volunteered since he has more experience with variable units)

IP Logged

« Reply #852 on: December 09, 2007, 04:37:48 AM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
I guess I need to appoint Corsair to the Kyrios (Unless Derek or Dsvaun think they can do it) I just wish I could get some response form the guy (I really wish Andrew had volunteered since he has more experience with variable units)

What do you mean? I could help you, but I have no idea what the Kyiros is.

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #853 on: December 09, 2007, 04:52:20 AM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
« Last Edit: December 09, 2007, 04:54:23 AM by Sume Gai »
Here are some specs

If you'd really rather go in the Strike I won't say no; I just think that you would be better suited for the Kyrios than Corsair and I don't want  Derek or Dsvaun to worsen their injuries

IP Logged

« Reply #854 on: December 09, 2007, 07:55:28 AM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Hell with it, I'll give it a shot. Causing further injuries to myself is what mercs get paid to do, right?

JayBee can handle Mason. I'll see if I can do some creatively non-lethal damage to the rest of the Condors. If nothing else, it gives me an excuse to potentially add a new mech to my lineup, assuming I don't manage to trash this one.

Speaking of, you guys haven't had a whole lot of trouble fixing Shining, right?

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

(Read 329965 times) 1 ... 55 56 [57] 58 59 ... 88
Jump to: