aeon genesis guardian force

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: Aeon Genesis Guardian Force

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

11042 Posts, 544 Topics, 779 Members, Latest Member: miktran

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 345689 times) 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 88

Re: Aeon Genesis Guardian Force
« Reply #945 on: December 14, 2007, 06:46:56 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Uh huh. Yeah. Alright. I'll meet you there.

*Turns off the vidscreen*

Well guys, I've got something of a rather pressing matter to attend do, and some other things I need to deal with after that. So, as much as it pains me to do so, I'm gonna have to take my leave of you guys for awhile. I'll keep in contact when I can, but don't count on me showing up out of the blue to save anyone.

If an explosion just happens for no apparent reason during a battle and destroys six or seven buildings, though, that probably WILL have been my fault. Just so you know.

Later!

(OoC:Just covering my bases, here. I'm taking a vacation out at my mom's place, and I won't be back to my actual computer until Christmas day. She has net access, but my actual usage of it will probably be sporadic enough that I won't be able to check this very often. Just giving you guys warning.)

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #946 on: December 14, 2007, 07:43:36 PM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
This is Andrew, reporting in. Ianator should show up soon.

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #947 on: December 14, 2007, 08:53:37 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
« Last Edit: December 14, 2007, 08:55:48 PM by Sume Gai »
looks like we won't have many personnel over X-mas but I wasn't planning an attack in the near future

Over these few weeks I think it might be a good idea to cover some "World history"  and if anyone is willing to share maybe some personal back story

I think it'd be best to outline the major happenings of these vpoast few years

20 yrs ago-
The Macross crashes onto Earth triggering the One Year War
16 yrs ago-
The GP-02 is high-jacked and triggers Operation Stardust resulting in the formation of the Titans
11 yrs ago-
the Gryps conflict and first Neo-Zeon uprising occur
10 yrs ago
the Zentradi arrive and the Macross incident occurs
6 yrs ago-
the second Neo-Zeon uprising occurs but is cut short when Meteor 3 appears
3 yrs ago-
The the Macross 7 and Sharon Apple incidents remove UN Spacy form power within the Earth sphere and the Neo-Titans are formed
1 year ago
the DC Announce the existence of Aerogators and try to overthrow the EF and fal

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #948 on: December 14, 2007, 09:28:05 PM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
Thankfully, it seems all our opponents are merely human as well, so I don't think we'll be seeing much in the way of attacks for a little while.

Except the ones that lost their families. We're gonna have to watch out for them.

Who is Gaius Baltar? HE'S THE FRAKKIN' PRESIDENT!
IP Logged

« Reply #949 on: December 14, 2007, 10:01:43 PM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
Another problem is that the DC thought that god was on their side, which has been a universal excuse for some of the greatest atrocities in history.

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #950 on: December 15, 2007, 09:51:10 AM » by ChrisABlair
*A new recruit walks in and salutes his superiors* Sirs, I am Christopher Allen Blair and I have been transferred (OoC: I'm new to the forums; hi!) here from Side 4. I'd like to assist in any way I can.

Sweetdiculous!
IP Logged

« Reply #951 on: December 15, 2007, 01:53:34 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
Hello good to meet you I plan to do a status report soon and you can choose a mech then

IP Logged

« Reply #952 on: December 15, 2007, 04:03:07 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
I said I was gonna do and I did it...

Status report time everyone

here are our personnel and ranks

Leader
Gideon Zhi (NT)
---

Lords(500 post minimum)
---

Knights (appointed by Leader or 300 posts)
---

Masters (120 post minimum)
Sume Gai (C) (NT)
Jaybee (I)
Derek (I)
Ianator (I) (NT)
Andrew(C) (NT)
Dsvaun (R) (NT)
---

Commanders (100 post minimum)
---

Captains (60 post Minimum)
Tyria (R)
---

Lieutenants (40 post Minimum)
Corsair (C)*
---

Officers (20 post minimum)
Bastard King () (NT)*
Chaostic ()
---

Regulars (10 post minimum)
AuraBattler () *
Poster  X ()
---

Recruits
Jolty ()*
Kaji ()*
ChrisABlair ()
---
(note anyone marked with a * please report in by New Years so we know you're still alive)
voluntary newtype testing is available on request.

IP Logged

« Reply #953 on: December 15, 2007, 04:06:42 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
« Last Edit: December 15, 2007, 04:24:57 PM by Sume Gai »
Here are our active units as of Sunday

Destiny-Jolty
Freedom-AuraBattler
Gundam X Divider-Sume Gai
Lancelot-Kaji
R-1-Andrew
R-2 (Powered)- Basterd King
R-3 (Powered)- Ianator
YF-21-JayBee
Gundam Virtue-Chaostic
Atropos-Corsair
DeathScythe Hell-Derek
R-Gun (Powered)-Poster X
Selbine-Tyria
(Sword/Launcher/Aile) Strike
Shining Gundam
Gundam Alex
Gundam Exia
R-Blade
Blitz
Gundam Kyrios
Grungust Type 3

Arc Gurren-Lagann-Gideon Zhi

Battleship(s)
Durageiz - Argama Class - Bright Noa

Undergoing maintenance
Justice

Currently sealed
Huckebien 008L

in development

IP Logged

« Reply #954 on: December 15, 2007, 04:23:36 PM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
*A new recruit walks in and salutes his superiors* Sirs, I am Christopher Allen Blair and I have been transferred (OoC: I'm new to the forums; hi!) here from Side 4. I'd like to assist in any way I can.

*Walks up to new Recruit*
Hello, I'm Andrew, Commander Rank and de facto leader of the SRX team. I primarily pilot the R-1, but on occasion pilot the Strike Gundam or the Kyrios. Welcome aboard.

IP Logged

« Reply #955 on: December 15, 2007, 05:21:35 PM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
Another talented individual! Name's Ianator, T-Link extraordinaire. I'm the one who commissioned the Strike, but most of the time I'm in the R-3 Powered and Gundam Exia. I also help with the mech repairs and outfits in my spare time. It's a pleasure to meet you.

Speaking of the Strike, I've got some new plans ready. I think I might be able to belt out the Lightning Striker Pack in a week.

IP Logged

« Reply #956 on: December 15, 2007, 10:26:58 PM » by Chaostic Dark, Light, Shadow, Time, Chaos, PIKE
Nice to meet you I'm Chaostic, a mercenary and the pilot of the Virtue(and to that extent the Nadleeh).
Anyway,
*shakes hands with new recruit*
 welcome aboard Chris you don't mind if I call you Chris do you?

By the way specking of the Strike  I managed acquired a IWSP, it should be delivered in a week
IP Logged

« Reply #957 on: December 15, 2007, 11:47:46 PM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
By the way specking of the Strike  I managed acquired a IWSP, it should be delivered in a week
Nice. Took the thoughts right out of my brain.

IP Logged

« Reply #958 on: December 15, 2007, 11:54:52 PM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
Do we have the Kyrios' launcher attachment? Also, how long before we can develop the Exia's Avalanche upgrade?

IP Logged

« Reply #959 on: December 16, 2007, 12:53:43 AM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
If by launcher you mean the tow-along missile/bomb pod we have several (I convinced Rob to build a version to release the TK Ginn swords which will be done soon) as for the Avalanche I think it may be a little early for development

IP Logged

(Read 345689 times) 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 88
Jump to: