aeon genesis guardian force

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: Aeon Genesis Guardian Force

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

11017 Posts, 538 Topics, 768 Members, Latest Member: jssnormns01

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 329624 times) 1 ... 63 64 [65] 66 67 ... 88

Re: Aeon Genesis Guardian Force
« Reply #960 on: December 16, 2007, 03:25:31 AM » by ChrisABlair
Just so you know, I've done a little martial arts training (redbelt in both aikido and judo), and a bit of sword training under Master Rishu Togoh. Either the Shining Gundam or Type-3 will fit me well!

Sweetdiculous!
IP Logged

« Reply #961 on: December 16, 2007, 03:27:06 AM » by ChrisABlair

Anyway,
*shakes hands with new recruit*
 welcome aboard Chris you don't mind if I call you Chris do you?

No problem.

Sweetdiculous!
IP Logged

« Reply #962 on: December 16, 2007, 03:45:33 AM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
« Last Edit: December 16, 2007, 03:48:22 AM by Sume Gai »
I can let you use the Type 3 provided you pass a simple test (more on that in a moment)

As for the Shining we'll have to wait for Derek to say yes or no (he did some custom work with the Shining  including equipping a Shishio Blade)

I'd also like to note that we have 3 optional divisions; Command (in charge of handling logistics and tactics), Research (in charge of weapon and mech development), and Intel (conducts scouting missions etc.)

as for the test you have to hit me once (in the sim) with the Type 3 Blade.   Sounds easy right?  Well, it won't be I'll be using  the Exia and if I get 3 hits on you before you hit me I'll win

This isn't standard procedure but since we won't be fighting for a while and the Type 3 can be a powerful asset (if used correctly) or a useless hunk of metal

as for what mech you can use if you fail I'll determine based on sim results (don't feel too pressured I'll give you a rematch every few days if you want)

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #963 on: December 16, 2007, 03:53:24 AM » by Chaostic Dark, Light, Shadow, Time, Chaos, PIKE
By the way specking of the Strike  I managed acquired a IWSP, it should be delivered in a week
Nice. Took the thoughts right out of my brain.
the lady who I got it from is a MS collector its a bit of a obsession with her it's a shame I didn't have a "MSZ-008 Z II" other wise I could have got a DCSMH-01C, a Earthgain & a Vairose out of her as well.
IP Logged

« Reply #964 on: December 16, 2007, 03:57:23 AM » by ChrisABlair
Hmm.. I've met Sanger Zonvolt once. I sparred with him; and did I overestimate my skill. However, I'm confident in the use of the Zankantou. Hey, Commander, how about setting me up with the research team. I'm sure my ideas could wipe the floor with whatever the enemy could develop.

Sweetdiculous!
IP Logged

« Reply #965 on: December 16, 2007, 04:39:55 AM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
Hello Chris!
I am Tyria, Aura Battler pilo, also thrasher os Gundam Justice and it's Meteor and currently not daring to get back to our HQ since by now Arc our leader, Gideon Zhi must have discovered I put some holes in his Gurren-Lagann testing my latest unit.

By the way, I am also a researcher and am currently looking for a new project to work on.

IP Logged

« Reply #966 on: December 16, 2007, 05:20:50 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
*rolls down the hall in a wheelchiar pushed by a not-unattractive nurse, stopping at Sume Gai's door*

Thanks, Jennifer. Don't worry, I'll be back in just a little bit. And I won't push myself too hard.

*watches Jennifer walk off*
Ahhh, I do love our medical staff...
But Jenn's posterior isn't why I'm here.

*knocks on the door*
Sir? I need to have a word with you, if you don't mind.

Doc's been asking some questions about a few interesting injuries and... related stuff.
I told him I wanted to talk to you first, and wouldn't take no for an answer. I'm not really supposed to be out of bed, but since I'm being such a stubborn shit about this, they conceded the point.

Been meaning to have this talk for a while anyways.

I think it's pretty clear at this point that I'm somewhat... let's say  well-connected. I think I've flat-out said that I'm kinda fishy, so.... may as well clear the air now.

I'm a member of the Phantoms. Technically we're a division of UN Spacey, but that really only counts for budget and resource purposes.
As far as chain of command goes, we report directly to the UN Government... which means the Earth Federation would probably be pretty annoyed if they realized we had anything going on outside the colonial embassy, as they so affectionately refer to Macross City. You'd think they'd take the colonies a bit more seriously given humanity's nearly gone extinct once already.

Anyways, the point is that there's a lot of myths, rumors, and outright lies about the Phantoms, like with any secretive organization. We aren't terrorists seeking to overthrow the EF(or the UNG before them/extrasolar), we aren't mercenaries that only take high-risk high-pay jobs, and we clearly aren't non-existent.

The modern Phantoms actually arose out of the old Disciplinary Examination Committee. Right after the Space War, there was a not-unjustified bit of xenophobia running around. The DEC was formed to deal with one particular aspect of it. Lot of guys in the UN Spacey were trumping up charges on the zentradi that had enlisted with us after the war. The DEC was charged with investigating a lot of those charges, and sort out which ones were fake, which ones were skewed way out of proportion and which ones really WERE zentradi failing to assimilate. .

Given it's nature, the DEC was staffed by appointment. The original board was basically a list of war heroes. Admiral Global, the Ichijos, the Jeniuses, Britai and Exedol. Intent was to ensure that nominees to the committee were as neutral as possible.

As things turned out, once the xenophobia settled down, they had a fairly skilled task force of highly trustworthy people. And like the old US Secret Service, it was repurposed for general investigations of UNSpacey corruption.  And later still as an elite commando unit, sent to do jobs that UNS either couldn't or wouldn't do. But from day 1 it's been conceived as a check against UNS corruption, which is why it answers to the UNG.

We tend to get rather wide discretion in our operations. More than a few assignments just say "accomplish these goals by any means you deem necessary."

As far as Doc.... well, he's mainly concerned about some implants in my head.
They're "souvenirs" from my first solo op. They aren't even active now, but it was safer to leave them in than to uninstall them.

I was on the ground during the Sharon Apple incident.
We'd been keeping tabs on things, and when Sharon's creator started using neural chips, we decided it was time to act. She wasn't what you'd call stable beforehand, and we didn't want to think about the kind of havoc she could cause once she was fully-functional, especially given that neural chip AIs are notoriously unreliable.

The plan was to sneak in during the preparation for her concert on Earth, using the chaos from the Armistice Day celebration as cover, and disable her subtly but permanently. Aside from being her first public appearance after the new hardware, this also gave us a shot at fouling the the X9 Ghost's premiere. Given it used the same technology it was also dangerously unstable.

The implants were intended to protect me against the subliminal hypnotics she became famous for later. Just in case, since at the time she'd never done more than boost her own popularity with them.

But at the time she'd never been in total control before....
As you know, everything went to hell pretty fast on Armistice Day.

Some dipshit decided that jacking her directly into UN Spacey's central computer instead of just the concert systems was a good idea, and she took control of everything on Earth. No one talks much about it, but that included the galactic comm network. She could reach every established colony and colony fleet we'd ever sent out.

Of course, with things as FUBAR as they were, my own plans went down the crapper too. Our own worst-case scenario wasn't half as bad as what actually happened.
What with all the zombies with machine guns roving the Macross, and Sharon in control of most of the machinery, I was left with very few options. The only one that seemed really viable was heading to the engine room and starting a manual overload in the ship's fusion core. It would've dealt with Sharon and the Ghost, but there would've been a very large number of casualties.
But with the fate of humanity hanging in the balance....
I was most of the way to the engine room when the lights went out and the music stopped.

I still owe Dyson for that one. And Bowman, may he rest in peace.

Ya know, I SWEAR I've had infiltrations go off without a hitch before. It's just that when they blow up in my face, they do it as big as they possibly can.

Anyways, that's all I really needed...
Except for one tiny favor... You think you could push me back to sickbay?
They're gonna kill me if I wheel myself back, though being medical, I'm sure they'll bring me back after they kill me.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #967 on: December 16, 2007, 05:46:47 AM » by ChrisABlair
Hello Chris!
I am Tyria, Aura Battler pilo, also thrasher os Gundam Justice and it's Meteor and currently not daring to get back to our HQ since by now Arc our leader, Gideon Zhi must have discovered I put some holes in his Gurren-Lagann testing my latest unit.

By the way, I am also a researcher and am currently looking for a new project to work on.

You... PUT HOLES IN THE GURREN-LAGANN!? Sorry, I should watch my tongue. Anyways, charmed, I'm sure. As I said I'm from the colonies at Side 4, I transferred here because of a little... mishap. Y'see, I've come with information even our commander might want to hear. *Chris reaches into his uniform's lefft pant pocket and extracts a disc* Tyria, since I'm showing you this disc, I have to take you in with me to see Commander Gai. I need another researcher with me.

Sweetdiculous!
IP Logged

« Reply #968 on: December 16, 2007, 09:22:28 AM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
Jaybee I had guessed you were still involved in the UNS/UNG armed forces (dropping someone like you for the reasons on your service record seemed fishy) I knew they still had forces working on earth but no idea that the rumored "Phantoms" were real(I guess thats kinda the point). I should start taking more stock in some rumors (weird thing is a good deal of them turn out to be true).

Chris I've set up the test, and let me warn you I have fought with Sanger quite a few times (i worked with the Aggressors be tween the One year war and the Gryps conflict).  we can begin when you are ready

IP Logged

« Reply #969 on: December 16, 2007, 10:04:48 AM » by Chaostic Dark, Light, Shadow, Time, Chaos, PIKE
Do dooo do do do dooo do dooo do do de

*walks down a corridor*

Interesting, very interesting.
Who are you and what are you doing here?
I'm a new mechanic but I kinda got a little lost. Could you tell me how to get  to the mess hall?
Sure right down that hall take two right and then a left you can't miss it .Thanks

*see a device on the ground*
Hey you dropped something! What the hell is this anyway?
*fiddles with the device*
"No one talks much about it, but that included the galactic comm network. She could reach every established colony and colony fleet we'd ever sent out."
That's Jaybee's voice... That means.

*hits the silent alarm*
IP Logged

« Reply #970 on: December 16, 2007, 05:11:45 PM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
*sleeping in quarters*

*receive alert signal from silent alarm*

*wakes up and pick a Aura Battler Dunbine Model (but not dull)sword and a handgun*

Dammit...why the hell can't we have a proper battle! Ever since we took out that huge army from Bask we get invaded one time a week...

Maybe I should research something on the Personel Security area...with all those infiltrations we are having we sure need it.
IP Logged

« Reply #971 on: December 16, 2007, 06:32:53 PM » by Dsvaun
Zzzzzzz
*alarm goes off*
Uh....
I swear if its another intruder I'm going to sic a killer haro on him.

That's not a bad idea actually, leave one in a hallway and let it attack anyone not identified as base staff.

(OoC: By the way I should mention, Starting Jan. I may not be here as much as I would like.  I am starting a program in school 5 days a week and chances are It will eat what little time I will have.  I will check back when I can, except for when the next SRW game comes out of course.)
IP Logged

« Reply #972 on: December 16, 2007, 06:50:35 PM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
*puts down book*

The alarm? I should check out what's going on.

*grabs bokken, sidearm, stock and clips.*

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #973 on: December 16, 2007, 07:14:38 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
The situation is under control

Security caught our intruder and I'll be giving him an interrogation later (and not a pretty one either)

everyone go back to what you were doing.

I'll be upgrading security to level 3 (this means the base is locked down by sectors and mandatory ID checks) sorry for the trouble

IP Logged

« Reply #974 on: December 16, 2007, 07:30:13 PM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
Yes yes yes!

Full authomated Haros of indiscriminate murder!
I will work on them right away! I hope to finish a 30 batch of by the middle of the week...just remember, hang on your IDs from that time or the Haros will blow holes in you with lasers of doom coming from their eyes! (yeah, I have the designs of those Mikene eye-lasers)
IP Logged

(Read 329624 times) 1 ... 63 64 [65] 66 67 ... 88
Jump to: