aeon genesis guardian force

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: Aeon Genesis Guardian Force

Gon is calm
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

10947 Posts, 520 Topics, 748 Members, Latest Member: Wario-Man

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 300213 times) 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 88

Re: Aeon Genesis Guardian Force
« Reply #465 on: November 13, 2007, 08:09:35 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
There's not really a lot to tell.

After joining the humans, Millia wound up teaching in the UNSpacy flight school for a while. Most of the truly elite post-war pilots in the UNS came out of her classes. And a lot more better-than-average scrubs, like your's truly.

But that whole former zentradi ace thing still pops up every now and again, even though she's long since proven her loyalty.
This is just one of the more offensive incidents.

I really thought meltrandi had more pride than this. Amazing what "culture" does to some of them.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #466 on: November 13, 2007, 08:25:04 PM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
Sounds like this next battle's going to be interesting. R-3 Powered, in position.

Who is Gaius Baltar? HE'S THE FRAKKIN' PRESIDENT!
IP Logged

« Reply #467 on: November 13, 2007, 08:34:05 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
incoming pod from Blue-Delta

Jaybee you and Dsvaun catch that that one in the net, try to keep it from hitting the ground.

Derek keep your eyes pealed for the other pod me and Ianator will get it; it should come from the same direction 

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #468 on: November 13, 2007, 08:36:46 PM » by Dsvaun
I got it.
IP Logged

« Reply #469 on: November 13, 2007, 08:43:48 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
good job you two get back to base I'll open it when we bring the other one back

IP Logged

« Reply #470 on: November 13, 2007, 09:04:03 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
I I was sorta like a training wheel on a tricycle here...

*throws T-Link Boomerang into a tree, watches it fall*
Ah well...

(Out of character: I'll try to quit Macross-nerding quite so much.)

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #471 on: November 13, 2007, 09:09:19 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
I see. I remember sitting in on one of those classes one time, actually. She's a pretty good teacher. To be honest, I just like hearing people's stories. One of my hobbies, you know.

Oop, here's the pod. Coming in at eight o'clock high.

(Hey, nothing wrong with giving yourself backstory. I'm actually trying to tone mine down.)

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #472 on: November 13, 2007, 10:26:04 PM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
Pod #2 is secure and en-route to base. Anything else?

Who is Gaius Baltar? HE'S THE FRAKKIN' PRESIDENT!
IP Logged

« Reply #473 on: November 13, 2007, 10:43:38 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
Alright time to show you our presents

first we have an R-blade a prototype close range combat suit equiped with blade tonfas head vulcans ans a G-railgun (this thing is made for extra gear)

and I'm a little worried about the other one it's well...

It's the Huckebein 008L; and I'm worried we may not be able to control and maintain it's engine but I thought it best we have it rather than our enemies

IP Logged

« Reply #474 on: November 13, 2007, 11:00:45 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Hmm. Interesting.

On that note, think we can get a roster update, Commander?

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #475 on: November 13, 2007, 11:21:11 PM » by Dsvaun
How the hell did we manage to get our hands on the Vanishing Trooper!!!!!!??....

You know what, I don't want to know.  Whatever you did I want plausable deniability.

On a positive note: Huckebein EX anyone?
IP Logged

« Reply #476 on: November 13, 2007, 11:44:38 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
I'll tell you anyway

Well when I left i headed to an enemy research base in which I had a "friend" working.  I really only wanted to know about what was going on behind the scenes.

When I got there and snook in (They are surprisingly lax with ID checks in their science division) he told me he was worried about letting the R-Blade going into mass production, and had heard talk of the 008L being put into service.  He practically begged me to steal them. 

So we worked out a plan to get them off base.  I used the Exia to get the enemy's attention (no QRaus that time but plenty of Gelgoogs and a few Gapants), while he rigged up pods and put the mechs on a catapult, While i was doing my best to avoid death, he launched the R-Blade and Huckebein into space.

After I escaped I learned he had to flee after nearly getting captured and is now on the run. Hopefully he'll make it to Kyris and I can Introduce you all to him.

the rest of the story is fairly obvious; I ran into a pair of QRaus and some GMs on the way back. and tonight we caught the mechs (I think he really just wanted to destroy them) 

as for a roster update It will be soon and I'll introduce a new idea, but I can't get to it before thursday

IP Logged

« Reply #477 on: November 14, 2007, 12:02:46 AM » by Dsvaun
Right now I think we should try to get more pilots.  So far we're getting alot of good machines, but we don't really have anyone to use them.
IP Logged

« Reply #478 on: November 14, 2007, 01:17:35 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
*whistles*
By the Matrix... THE Huckebein.

You bring home the sweetest toys.

What? The 8R was sabotaged, and we all know it.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #479 on: November 14, 2007, 11:46:00 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Alright. After, well, an absurd amount of time running through Missile Dodging 101, 201, and Advanced Studies in the sim, I can safely say that I would not be horribly overpowered in a one on one fight with a QRau.

I still lose every single time, but I've actually been doing damage now. Took off an arm with the last one.

Anyway, I think I figured out the problem. 'Scythe's got the speed, but he doesn't have enough durability. Forty-three missiles and I'm out isn't enough, against these girls. Sure, I'm good, but I'm not perfect. I take way too many of those missiles before I ever get close. Even a small increase in the amount of damage I could take would be helpful in this situation.

Any ideas, 'Vaun?

IP Logged

(Read 300213 times) 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 88
Jump to: