aeon genesis guardian force

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: Aeon Genesis Guardian Force

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

11028 Posts, 543 Topics, 771 Members, Latest Member: BlueWizard

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 341372 times) 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 88

Re: Aeon Genesis Guardian Force
« Reply #525 on: November 17, 2007, 03:43:25 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
I wouldn't count on it. The meltrandi LOVE a good fight, merc or not. They won't cut and run just because they no longer have an official target to guard.  They'd be more likely to leave the Sazabi unguarded under the argument that the best defense is a good offense.

'Sides, the red one can't cut and run. I intend to shame her publicly when I call her on her lies throught eh joy of an open comm frequency. If she just takes off, she's neither meltrandi nor mercenary.

*cracks knuckles*
That lyin' bastard is goin' down, any way you slice it.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #526 on: November 17, 2007, 09:33:33 AM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
Lt Tyria requesting permission to take out the Meteor on a test-flight and hunt a enemy patrol for a live-combat test.
IP Logged

« Reply #527 on: November 17, 2007, 11:37:57 AM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Alright, if anyone needs me, I'll be tuning up 'Scythe and doublechecking the targeter. Never hurts to be careful.

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #528 on: November 17, 2007, 02:28:49 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
Tyria permission granted there  should be a patrol in sector SW-46615

I was hoping to launch this evening but I doubt i could find the 2 snipers and cleaners so I'm setting the operation start to Sunday at 1500 hrs (I didn't see night fighting giving us  an advantage this time)

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #529 on: November 17, 2007, 02:54:19 PM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
Roger.

Lt. Tyria, Gundam Justice, heading out!!
IP Logged

« Reply #530 on: November 17, 2007, 05:12:49 PM » by Dsvaun
Since no one has made any requests so far, I would like to start on the HWS for Nu Gundam.  I don't plan on finishing it by the operation tommorow, but I would at least like to have it ready to start when we get back.

I don't plan to spend the whole time prior to the operation on the development.  I intend to catch up on time missed on the sim tonight.  I am getting better with controlling the funnels and am practicing so I don't need to rely on them.  But as the commander said, at this point, "liberal" use of the barrier is probably the only thing that will keep my machine in one piece the next battle.
IP Logged

« Reply #531 on: November 17, 2007, 05:21:02 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Since no one has made any requests so far, I would like to start on the HWS for Nu Gundam. I don't plan on finishing it by the operation tommorow, but I would at least like to have it ready to start when we get back.

I don't plan to spend the whole time prior to the operation on the development. I intend to catch up on time missed on the sim tonight. I am getting better with controlling the funnels and am practicing so I don't need to rely on them. But as the commander said, at this point, "liberal" use of the barrier is probably the only thing that will keep my machine in one piece the next battle.

Hey, a sim buddy. We can run co-op if you want.

And if you're really in need of a project, I DID mention repeatedly about wanting to play arms race with GP-02...

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #532 on: November 17, 2007, 05:34:56 PM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
Hello everybody, I am back!
The Meteor is working just fine!

I managed to find a enemy patrol...they detected me just as I finished locking-on them and firing all weapons...but one guy managed to escape it and made a run for it...I took care of him...at least now I discovered what happens if you use a Anti-Warship Beam Saber and hits the enemy with the "flat" side of it...I pounded the poor Rick Domu in the ground...almost felt sorry for it...
IP Logged

« Reply #533 on: November 17, 2007, 05:55:20 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
hey if Jaybee's up to it we can run the full sim that was intended last night

tyria good job would you like to join tomorrow's raid (you could be a great cleaner)

I think I'd like to have Corsair and Bastard king as snipers and maybe Ianator and Andrew to be the other cleaners but If anyone wants to take their places just let me know

IP Logged

« Reply #534 on: November 17, 2007, 06:41:03 PM » by Dsvaun
« Last Edit: November 17, 2007, 06:53:19 PM by Dsvaun »
Derek:
If you want something for the nuke, maybe I can lend a hyper bazooka to Corsair so he can try to figure something out with it.

As for the sim, I'd certainly be up to it if you guys wanted to.

On another note, I have an idea for a sim.  Using data on us at certain periods of this war we can can do one of a few things.  We can reattempt battles to try to obtain a better result, we can create new scenarios based on certain aspects of previous battles, or we can go head-to-head against ourselves.  Either you against yourself or you against another pilot.

That or we can just play Super Robot Wars.
IP Logged

« Reply #535 on: November 17, 2007, 06:55:45 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
That last option never fails, by my standards.

IP Logged

« Reply #536 on: November 17, 2007, 07:16:15 PM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
Hmn...I am not sure if I will be able to go on the raid, I am trying to finally put togheter that Aura Converter, and there are jsut some things that is better not stoping before finishing, but I will try.
IP Logged

« Reply #537 on: November 17, 2007, 08:26:13 PM » by Dsvaun
Well, in the meantime I'll try out the sim and try to catch up.
IP Logged

« Reply #538 on: November 17, 2007, 09:04:24 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
Dsvaun Derek I think you two should go ahead and do the co-op sim I something I've been meaning to do 

I've modified it to run w/ 2 QRaus and 8 Gaplants on a smaller arena

IP Logged

« Reply #539 on: November 17, 2007, 11:02:22 PM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
I'd be glad to run cleanup. I'd like something relatively easy. Which helps, because I had a weird dream last night. I've just got this feeling that something very bad is going to be revealed tomorrow...

Who is Gaius Baltar? HE'S THE FRAKKIN' PRESIDENT!
IP Logged

(Read 341372 times) 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 88
Jump to: