aeon genesis guardian force

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: Aeon Genesis Guardian Force

Gon is calm
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

10947 Posts, 520 Topics, 759 Members, Latest Member: Wario-Man

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 299218 times) 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 88

Re: Aeon Genesis Guardian Force
« Reply #555 on: November 18, 2007, 03:27:11 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Well, my bait seemed effective on that red QRau.

She rushed straight at me before I even opened the comm to bait her. I spent the entire battle dueling her.

She's good. DAMN good. Dunno why she's trying to steal Millia's name instead of making her own.
If she'd been calm enough to think straight, I don't think I'd be here now.

She left, but not before a lucky barrier punch knocked her sensor array off and peeled back part of the chest armor.

We'll be seeing her again. And she'll be out for blood.
She's hot, too. So I wouldn't exactly mind the seeing part. It's just the subsequent eat-flaming-death part that bothers me.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #556 on: November 18, 2007, 03:34:11 PM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
Lt Tyria reporting in.

No problems found, just took one glancing hit, but...there is something I think is a bit disturbing.
That Sazabi was suppoded to be AI controled, right!?
Before it blew up, the thing was attacking using Funnels!! (That is from where I got that hit.)
Not only that, but the attack came fast, I barelly had time to dodge it!!
IP Logged

« Reply #557 on: November 18, 2007, 03:43:22 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Well, it's not that surprising for an AI system to control funnel bits. Computers are funny like that.

Sorry about the delay on that, by the way. I was busy trying to talk my "partner" out of committing effective suicide by continuing our little dance after I'd taken off both arms and done some pretty serious damage to the rest of her mech. She seemed to get the message after I set off the explosives. That's two Meltrandi that escaped, but I don't really mind. I don't do executions.

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #558 on: November 18, 2007, 04:16:45 PM » by Dsvaun
« Last Edit: November 18, 2007, 04:24:43 PM by Dsvaun »
I'm still in one piece more or less.  Took alot more damage than I would of liked, but not enough to put me down.  She took me for a rookie at first glance and decided to drag it out.  She decided  to finish me with a punch but I blocked it with what was left of my shield and suprised her with the saber. I aimed for the head but she managed to dodge and I got the shoulder instead.  After that I remember her knocking me back and a large explosion which must have been the Sazabi.  She left along with the the others so I guess that makes three for three.

On another note, while corsair deals with the hyper bazooka nuke, I'm going to start on the HWS system for Nu.  Seems like a nice way of celebrating not getting killed.
IP Logged

« Reply #559 on: November 18, 2007, 04:39:16 PM » by Chaostic Dark, Light, Shadow, Time, Chaos, PIKE
Chaostic reporting in.

Thanks to the G.N Particles I managed to stay off radar I then proceeded with a long range bombardment of the base.

I am now relocating before the enemy makes my position.
IP Logged

« Reply #560 on: November 18, 2007, 05:41:34 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
Good news is I got my Mentardi she just wouldn't retreat even after I had removed her arms and avoided "all" of her missiles. she's not going to fight us again.

Chaostic come back to the Duragreiz (the argama class that moved into the base) and tell us about your self

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #561 on: November 18, 2007, 06:01:03 PM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
Ianator, reporting in. I'm happy to report that all remaining enemy forces have been neutralized. I also got quite the show, watching you guys versus those mega-sized ladies.

Always a pleasure to have a new ally, Chaostic.

Who is Gaius Baltar? HE'S THE FRAKKIN' PRESIDENT!
IP Logged

« Reply #562 on: November 18, 2007, 06:35:10 PM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
[R-1 smoking and limping slightly]

Andrew reporting in. If you need me, I'll be in the medical bay for a while.

[limps off painfully]

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #563 on: November 18, 2007, 07:32:22 PM » by Dsvaun
Great, I'm probably gonna see her again.  After having a normal girlfriend for a month I can say it's too much of a hassle.  I am seriously not looking forward to a Meltrandi hunting me down.  Like I said before, I'm not that desperate for a girl.
IP Logged

« Reply #564 on: November 18, 2007, 07:42:54 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Don't worry, 'Vaun. It'll be a joint attempt at assassination, at least. Me and JayBee'll be there to watch your back.

Hey, since we're now actually making progress into this territory, I'm gonna go back to the border and pay Haruka a business call. Anyone want to come with me?

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #565 on: November 18, 2007, 08:00:07 PM » by Dsvaun
« Last Edit: November 18, 2007, 08:37:01 PM by Dsvaun »
I'd really like to go, but I'm suprised the arm on Nu is even attached at this point. 
(A loud crash goes off in the hanger)
.....And there it goes.
I'd better get on repairs and get back on the HWS.

By the way, I've been playing around with the idea of making the GP-03 Dendrobium.  Not all at once.  I figured I could make the Stamen, the mobile suit itself, then work on the Orchis, the mobile armor portion.
IP Logged

« Reply #566 on: November 18, 2007, 08:52:50 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
If we can, I'd say stick with 01, first. Much as I like the thought of that thing flying around under our banner, it's not really a viable concept unless we can expand out into zero G.

IP Logged

« Reply #567 on: November 18, 2007, 09:25:08 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
ah yes Orchis, the original Meteor, truly awe inspiring but if we had it it would just sit around gathering dust.

how about instead we look at super robot development (we need some mechs that can take some hits

also I suppose the Nu and the R-1 are out of commission for the week (I can understand the Nu took some hits from the QRau but what happened to the R-1 that left it so beat up), I'll ask Astonage to get right on that

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #568 on: November 18, 2007, 10:36:39 PM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
I ran out of ammo for the boosted rifle and saw what looked like an opportunity to take down a Q Raus. Long story short, it wasn't. I was lucky to do the damage that I did, but I barely escaped with my life. I can understand why people would be so afraid of them.

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #569 on: November 18, 2007, 10:39:47 PM » by Dsvaun
The Stamen replaces the head vulcans with special sensors and the cockpit is similar to the Alex.  Other than that there isn't too much of a difference between the Stamen and the RX-78GP-01 (Not the GP-01Fb).  But as you said, maybe it's time to move onto super robots.  In which case if you want to get something simple I would get one of the Grungast series.

Either way I guess I'll be working on repairs and the HWS for now.  If we need to deploy I'll pilot the R-Gun, though hopefully it will just be a title.
IP Logged

(Read 299218 times) 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 88
Jump to: