aeon genesis guardian force

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: Aeon Genesis Guardian Force

Gon is calm
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

10947 Posts, 520 Topics, 748 Members, Latest Member: Wario-Man

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 299623 times) 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 88

Re: Aeon Genesis Guardian Force
« Reply #600 on: November 21, 2007, 03:33:56 AM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
*checks base layout and R&D test data*

this is the reason we do recon

well that is rather intimidating but nonetheless I think we have the means to take it thanks to their own weapons but I need a second Newtype to help me me with this; any volunteers?

and I'll need some one who can get into their computer systems and plant a virus w/o detection (before we attack)

I think we shouldn't worry about capturing this BZK It's too large to move via the Duragreiz (or any warship) and could take months to finish just the functional prototype.  however I'd still like to take the four large warehouses intact (if possible)

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #601 on: November 21, 2007, 03:43:13 AM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
Yo.

I'm not particularly savvy about recon goes, but as far as taking out stuff both the Strike and R-3 have precision assault capabilities.

Who is Gaius Baltar? HE'S THE FRAKKIN' PRESIDENT!
IP Logged

« Reply #602 on: November 21, 2007, 03:46:00 AM » by Chaostic Dark, Light, Shadow, Time, Chaos, PIKE
sorry boss but I'm no newtype to my knowledge
*exasperated  sigh*
lets just pray thats the only prototype they have. Honestly I got a bad feeling about this and its getting worse
*leaves the room*
IP Logged

« Reply #603 on: November 21, 2007, 04:39:02 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
And on that lovely note, here's some actual good news. The base I checked out is guarded by about fifty or so Asshimars. Unfortunately, the bad news is they're guarded by just Asshimars because there's a Luna-damned Dogosse class ship docked there. It's not Bask himself, naturally, but that doesn't make it anything easy to deal with.

Other than that, actually, this base was pretty boring. No special suits or anything to look at for at all.

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #604 on: November 21, 2007, 07:14:08 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
« Last Edit: November 21, 2007, 07:30:56 PM by Sume Gai »
boy they know how to make this tough

We'll need at least four units to take the small base (preferably with Justice Meteor and Virtue with them)

and besides myself, the second NT (Ianator I may need to modify the R-3's control system), and the infiltrator) Ill need at least 3 units to take the larger base

well time to volunteer

Ianator, you don't need to be the NT I just need to use the R-3

IP Logged

« Reply #605 on: November 21, 2007, 07:33:04 PM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
Work witht he Aura Battler is going fine!
I tried today a adaptation of that Arm-Cannon plugged directly ont he Aura Converter and it worked better than expected...actually, now the hangar we had the test has a nice roof ext!

As for the enemy base, just set the time for the attack and I will go assist you.
IP Logged

« Reply #606 on: November 22, 2007, 12:58:43 AM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Infiltration is pretty much one of the things I'm here for, so count me in.

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #607 on: November 22, 2007, 01:46:51 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
And on that lovely note, here's some actual good news. The base I checked out is guarded by about fifty or so Asshimars. Unfortunately, the bad news is they're guarded by just Asshimars because there's a Luna-damned Dogosse class ship docked there. It's not Bask himself, naturally, but that doesn't make it anything easy to deal with.

Other than that, actually, this base was pretty boring. No special suits or anything to look at for at all.
Heh-heh.... ass-hammer.

Sorry, I think someone in sick bay mixed up my meds. I took some antihistamines a ltitle while ago and now I'm bouncing off the walls. *

Which operation gives me the most potential to blow something up? Or are they both sneaky ninja-type operations? I've had enough of ninja for a little while.

*Out of character: This is 100% fact. Except for the sickbay part, since I'm not in the military. I bought some generic Tavist at the store where I work, and around the time my nose cleared up, I started feeling the urge to jump around and run across the front end on loose shiopping carts. Fortunately it was late and everyone sane had gone home to get ready for thanksgiving.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #608 on: November 22, 2007, 02:00:19 AM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
I can promise you if my plans work both fights will be intense

but the one that will likely be most intense is the research base

if my plans go right we'll need to take out well over half the Zakus

where the other mission could be an Asshimar slaughter-fest

I think we should plan to attack on Friday evening

IP Logged

« Reply #609 on: November 22, 2007, 02:48:20 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
I'm in for the research base!

Give those Zaku pilots what-for.... trying to shoot poor defenseless little ol' me!

Ya know, tjhey might not given the chase up so easily if they'd realized what I'd stolen.

I suddenly like their no-LAN policy a lot more. :P

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #610 on: November 22, 2007, 02:56:54 AM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
Which one will you need me and/or R-3 for? 'Cause I just gotta see all those Zakus. And if I'm not using my regular mech, I'll finally have an excuse to dust off my dear Strike!

IP Logged

« Reply #611 on: November 22, 2007, 03:15:07 AM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
I'll need it for the research base (I need to modify it to work as a psycommu, witch should be a simple adjustment)

the one in the R-3 won't be fighting directly (but I assure you they will be vital to success)

IP Logged

« Reply #612 on: November 22, 2007, 03:23:46 AM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
Understood. I'm gonna go polish my Schwert Gewehr before I go to bed.

...What's so funny?

IP Logged

« Reply #613 on: November 22, 2007, 04:47:18 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Actually, on second thought I might simply sit this one out.
Doc says it may take a few days for my arm to heal, and .I don't need it breaking my concentration. Nothing like engaging a dozen Zaku at once in close-quarters combat and losing BCS sync.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #614 on: November 22, 2007, 11:30:08 AM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
« Last Edit: November 22, 2007, 12:04:09 PM by Sume Gai »
Jaybee if you can't fight return to our main base and send out jolty

I'll need all hands I can get for this operation

Dsvaun you'll be the second newtype this time round

before I forget I'm issuing special rations this evening, enjoy

IP Logged

(Read 299623 times) 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 88