aeon genesis guardian force

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: Aeon Genesis Guardian Force

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

10987 Posts, 530 Topics, 743 Members, Latest Member: brbrafns01

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 313002 times) 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 88

Re: Aeon Genesis Guardian Force
« Reply #615 on: November 22, 2007, 03:43:04 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Okie-dokie.

I'll see you guys when I'm feeling better.
Give 'em hell for me.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #616 on: November 22, 2007, 05:23:58 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
well i think it'd time to reveal my plans

first, the small base; this plan is simple first the Virtue will walk into the base with it's GN shield at max. When the battle ship turns all it's turrets on the Virtue the the Justice Meteor will use the anti-ship sword in the most redundant way possible (to dice the ship into bits)  .as soon as this attack occurs the Virtue  will unload it's big guns onto anything nearby and the others will open fire

now, the really devious plan, to take the underground base we will use their own G-bits against them.  I've checked the R&D data and the G-Virgos are part of an experiment to combine G-bit and Mobile doll technology so their computers are connected to a central system (the system isn't accessible from outside the base but rather a terminal inside the base) I've written a virus that will remove the Psycommu ID (a program that is used to prevent outsiders from taking control of your bits) thus allowing any active Psycommu to control the bits.

However there is still the problem of the enemy NT pilot.  I will enter mental combat with him to keep him distracted, and the infiltrator (after having uploaded the virus) will kill him while he's distracted. and the Dsvaun will  control the G-Virgos.

needless to say Dsvaun will have his hands full and be unable to fight (as will I until the enemy NT is taken out)  so the other 3 will guard us from the hoards of Zaku II's and possibly a few Tauruses.

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #617 on: November 22, 2007, 09:34:41 PM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
I'll back you up as much as I can. Let me know when we are going.

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #618 on: November 23, 2007, 12:11:22 AM » by Dsvaun
Sounds like I'm gonna be busy.

I've just been doing some overtime on the HWS.  I got some guys putting the finishing touches on it so it should be ready around noon tommorow.  Now I just have to wait for Nu to be finished.
IP Logged

« Reply #619 on: November 23, 2007, 01:14:54 AM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
Nu won't be ready I want you to use the R-3 instead (Ive modified the control system to act as a Psycommu)

Andrew you'll be using the Strike; feel free to equip it with whatever pack you want

alright I've chosen the teams

small base
Tyira
Chaostic
Corsair
Bastard King

large base
Sume Gai (NT 1)
Dsvaun (NT 2)
Derek (infiltrator)
Andrew
Ianator
Jolty

IP Logged

« Reply #620 on: November 23, 2007, 01:58:31 AM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
Okay... if R-3's being used as the Psycommu, and Andrew's got my Strike, what am I flying in?

Who is Gaius Baltar? HE'S THE FRAKKIN' PRESIDENT!
IP Logged

« Reply #621 on: November 23, 2007, 02:26:10 AM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
I forgot to mention, Ianator I want you in the Exia

I asked Andrew to use the Strike because the R-Blade may be too fragile for such a long fight (and after the hits he took in our last fight thought it wise to give him the toughest open mech)

I want you in the Exia because I noted  that your sim results show a rather untapped aptitude for close range battle if you want to you can both switch back to your normal mechs (Andrew in the R-Blade and you in the Strike)

IP Logged

« Reply #622 on: November 23, 2007, 02:35:14 AM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
I, ah... Me, in the...

I'm flattered, sir! I'm going in for some extra sim time - it wouldn't do for me to not know how to use it in the coming mission!

Who is Gaius Baltar? HE'S THE FRAKKIN' PRESIDENT!
IP Logged

« Reply #623 on: November 23, 2007, 01:27:33 PM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
I should hit the sim too. Set it for Strike: Sword Pack.

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #624 on: November 23, 2007, 03:00:53 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
well all, I've decided, we're attacking at 2100 tonight

I'll be busy loading supplies to the Duragreiz before the fight, but if you need something ask away

the small base team will strike first  and then the other team will  begin operations

Derek I want your mech on base and the virus uploaded an hour before operations begin

IP Logged

« Reply #625 on: November 23, 2007, 03:58:49 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Roger that. I suppose I better get going, then. That disguise is coming in more and more handy, lately. I'll have to remember to thank Haruka for giving me a uniform of Bask's outfit. That thing'll be good for the rest of this region, easily.

Alright. Gundam Deathscythe, launching.

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #626 on: November 23, 2007, 07:04:28 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
All units head out

operation end time 2230 hrs pantheon time

IP Logged

« Reply #627 on: November 23, 2007, 07:11:11 PM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
Roger!

Lt. Tyria, Gundam Justice, heading out!!
IP Logged

« Reply #628 on: November 23, 2007, 07:21:42 PM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
Roger!

Captain Andrew,
Gundam Strike: Sword, Launching!

IP Logged

« Reply #629 on: November 23, 2007, 07:48:18 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
INCOMING TRANSMISSION FROM UNIT 00-02. CONNECTION ESTABLISHED.

"Durageiz, this is Barona. The virus is implanted and will activate at the appropriate time. I'll finish things on my end when the time is right. Barona out."

END TRANSMISSION.

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

(Read 313002 times) 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 88
Jump to: