aeon genesis guardian force

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: Aeon Genesis Guardian Force

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

10987 Posts, 530 Topics, 743 Members, Latest Member: brbrafns01

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 311931 times) 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 88

Re: Aeon Genesis Guardian Force
« Reply #630 on: November 23, 2007, 07:57:16 PM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
Lt. Ianator, Gundam Exia, ready to rock!

Who is Gaius Baltar? HE'S THE FRAKKIN' PRESIDENT!
IP Logged

« Reply #631 on: November 23, 2007, 08:04:26 PM » by Chaostic Dark, Light, Shadow, Time, Chaos, PIKE
Virtue, Clp.Chaostic Taking off
IP Logged

« Reply #632 on: November 23, 2007, 09:37:35 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
huff...huff..

whew looks like we got em all,

I want all of you to report to the Duragreiz and pick up some bombs

I want to wipe this base off the map bring back anything worthwhile to the Duragreiz leave 35 of the G-Virgos here and give the storehouses a good once over (just be careful, you know we're dealing with Bask here)

give your reports after you set the bomb we're pulling out at midnight

small base team, if you're done meet us at the staging base

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #633 on: November 23, 2007, 10:04:49 PM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
That... that was way too fast! I was having fun slicing up Zakus like butter with my GN blades! 'Course, the beam rifle's pretty potent too. Anyways, there's nothing else around here (I'm very certain), so I'm on my way back.

IP Logged

« Reply #634 on: November 23, 2007, 10:05:55 PM » by Chaostic Dark, Light, Shadow, Time, Chaos, PIKE
ok Lt.Tyria I'm position once your ready I'll rush in and be a diversion just like we planed
IP Logged

« Reply #635 on: November 23, 2007, 10:32:05 PM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
I need to change or recharge my pack before I do anything else. I'd rather not run out of power in the middle of battle.

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #636 on: November 23, 2007, 10:33:57 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
Chaostic i hope you're joking cause the mission should be over

I'm done planting bombs in the R&D block we're leaving at midnight (pantheon time)

IP Logged

« Reply #637 on: November 23, 2007, 11:01:15 PM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
Hey Chaos, lemme give you a hand. I'll hook you up to my reactor for a sec...

...There. That should do it. I already set up your bombs, which should be going off... crap, any moment! Let's get the hell outta here!

IP Logged

« Reply #638 on: November 23, 2007, 11:09:16 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
all units clear ready to detinate

setting off bombs in 5...4...3...2...1...

*loud bang and large blast*

I'll fly a patrol over tomorrow to confirm the base's destruction

for now lets have your reports

IP Logged

« Reply #639 on: November 23, 2007, 11:25:44 PM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
That was interesting to say the least. I don't think I've ever had that much fun on a mission. Still, I can't wait to get the R-1 back.

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #640 on: November 23, 2007, 11:31:24 PM » by Dsvaun
Not exactly easy to try to fight with the other psycommu to make sure the G-Virgos didn't shoot my head off.  But since everyone seems to be alive I guess it went well.
IP Logged

« Reply #641 on: November 24, 2007, 12:20:41 AM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
Let's just say I know what you were talking about when you mentioned "Untapped potenital for melee combat." I don't think a single unit managed to get a solid lock on me that whole time - though that could be a classic case of "A good mech helps a bad pilot!"

Er... of course, it could be me too.

IP Logged

« Reply #642 on: November 24, 2007, 04:37:58 AM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
Lt. Tyria reporting in.

Sorry for the delay, but Chaostic and me were in quite a run.
The diversion he meant was from a huge wave of reinforcements that arrived soon after the base fell (we planed that in case we had to fall back in a hurry, he would provide support fire and I would just tear on anything that comes too close) we were very lucky to have massacrated then that fast, the reinforcements were nothing better than Zaku II led by some Zaku III and some Gulfs, but they sure were many...we stood good part of the night tearing them appart while the others fell back.
Maybe it was a trap for us, or maybe we just had a very bad luck...but still, we took the base out before they arrived.

My Justice is all right, but my Meteor will be under repairs for good part of the week...
IP Logged

« Reply #643 on: November 24, 2007, 05:27:15 AM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
I have bad news...

From what I could gather from the transmissions I intercepted from the enemy reinforcements while I ran away, it appears they are the vanguard of a huge force sent to take back the base they lost, thus taking our foothold in this region.
I couldn't make up the details of when this attack will happen, but if THAT was just the 1st wave, them that means Bask is really unhappy and sending everything he can at us.

We need to find more about this.

IP Logged

« Reply #644 on: November 24, 2007, 07:38:53 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
so no one else has anything to report

this is bad, but not unexpected 

I suggest we do some scouting to figure out what we're up against   

any volunteers?

IP Logged

(Read 311931 times) 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 88
Jump to: