aeon genesis guardian force

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: Aeon Genesis Guardian Force

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

11027 Posts, 542 Topics, 770 Members, Latest Member: Drdarylmorgan34

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 340708 times) 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 88

Re: Aeon Genesis Guardian Force
« Reply #645 on: November 24, 2007, 08:53:55 PM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
Oh joy. Looks like we should pick up the repairs on R-1, because that sounds like a prime target for some HTB lovin'.

Much as I'd like to investigate, stealth is hardly my strong suit.

Who is Gaius Baltar? HE'S THE FRAKKIN' PRESIDENT!
IP Logged

« Reply #646 on: November 24, 2007, 08:57:41 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Sounds like a job for Barona Man. I'll launch immediately.

Gundam Deathscythe, launching.

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #647 on: November 24, 2007, 09:52:39 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
Well I decided I'd check the salvage myself

looks like we picked up components for G-bits (about enough for 15 units, we just need to build the actual units), a large stock of ammo, a bunch of PS armor plates (far as I can tell they were thinking.of using them on the BZK), and the most interesting find was a Type 3 blade

nothing spectacular but still very useful

Derek you are in charge of scouting and I'll be joining you in the X Divider Kai

Corsair I want you to try to build something for me I'll give you  the details as soon as you request them

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #648 on: November 25, 2007, 01:11:39 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
*rolls shoulder around, stretches arm*
Ahhh, good as new.... I love future-tech medicine.

Sorry I missed the show. I'm back up now, though.

They had a Grungust 3 sword in there?
I don't like the implications of that AT ALL.

I had an idea for some short-term stalling operations, though.
We seem to have a few drones left that they didn't smash on the rush out. And we have their authentication protocols, at least for the next day or 2.

Recommend launching drones to nearby bases immediately. Package to consist of a data-tape that appears to be sent last-minute once the fall of our freshly-captured base was imminent. Preferably corrupted versions of some of the juicier toys on their server.
Actual contents would be a computer virus.

With just a little luck, we can get the file opened and the virus installed on their secure core system, and screw some stuff up royally.Won't be anything really spectacular, but we can at least be a nuisance.

If we get REALLY lucky, someone with lax security will get it, and it'll be run on a  LAN-connected  machine.
If the code is subtle enough, we could take an entire base without firing a single shot. Just wait as the virus worms it's way through the network, then laugh as it goes live and takes over every machine at once.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #649 on: November 25, 2007, 09:45:32 AM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Well, we're back. And wait till you hear this one.

We estimated the force that Tyria and Chaostic fought off as being roughly 400 suits total, three-fifty of that being Zaku IIs and the others being the Zaku IIIs. Judging from how many there were sitting out there that looked like they'd taken some damage, plus all the wrecked ones sitting around, I gotta give props to you two for holding out as long as you did.

However, that was just the vanguard. More units have moved in since then. Currently, we counted around 50 or so Act Zakus, 50 GM Snipers, 75 GM Quels, about a hundred Hizacks, and 25 Hizack Customs, bringing the total to 600 or so at the moment, with more on the way. Bask is probably really pissed off with us right now.

After seeing that group forming up around the eastern base and knowing that more are coming, I find myself agreeing with JayBee's idea to try some stalling tactics. That virus idea doesn't sound too bad, and with a little doing we could probably start catching incoming groups of suits before they reached the main force. Not to mention, I can still fire that nuke at any time if we need to. That'd probably go a pretty good way towards wiping this problem out.

I'm gonna go see if I can put some of my computer skills to work and make a virus. Even if I can't make the kind we need, I can probably set up some kind of baseline for whoever takes over after me.

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #650 on: November 25, 2007, 03:40:21 PM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
With the virus, they will know almost imediatelly that the data is no good. Yeah, they will lose some time with it but...

Still...I think it would be better if we sent some adulterated (but apparently functional) project data. It would be better on the long run, after all it will take a lot of time and effort to build prototypes and all, they would waste a lot of development time, money and with luck some scientists when whathever they make blows up.

IP Logged

« Reply #651 on: November 25, 2007, 05:16:55 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
I think i have decoded the details of their plans

at first it seems they intend to simply attack and wipe us out, but some background knowledge of bask and some digging reveals the real truth

they intend to use G3 (regardless of the "DANGAR")....

IP Logged

« Reply #652 on: November 25, 2007, 06:04:01 PM » by Dsvaun
I suppose gas masks are mandatory in the next battle.
IP Logged

« Reply #653 on: November 25, 2007, 06:10:11 PM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
Well...I suppose that means it will be some time before i get back to HQ to finish working on my Aura Battler...
IP Logged

« Reply #654 on: November 25, 2007, 06:18:04 PM » by Dsvaun
Wait, do you mean on us or the village we recently liberated?
Because either way we should probably evacuate it since they probably won't care who gets killed.
IP Logged

« Reply #655 on: November 25, 2007, 07:41:20 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
they plan to gas us but I'm not going to let them

we will capture the gas capsules en-route

they plan to use three transports to bring in the gas along with general supplies

the only info I've been able to gather so far is the date and time of these gas deliveries.

they will all occur on Wednesday at 2300 hrs Pantheon time (EST) but they will use different routes.

we'll need to intercept the deliveries before they reach the main force so we'll need to capture the gas by 2000 hrs

I can't draft for this kind of mission, only volunteers may participate so please help.

IP Logged

« Reply #656 on: November 25, 2007, 08:05:34 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
You don't even have to ask me, you know that. I'll take whichever one you want me to.

IP Logged

« Reply #657 on: November 25, 2007, 08:33:00 PM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
I will help in any way I can. I hate to see the innocent harmed.

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #658 on: November 26, 2007, 12:50:45 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
I'm in.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #659 on: November 26, 2007, 01:50:32 AM » by Dsvaun
I'll go.  They won't stand a chance with Nu's HWS system ready.
IP Logged

(Read 340708 times) 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 88
Jump to: