aeon genesis guardian force

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: Aeon Genesis Guardian Force

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

10987 Posts, 530 Topics, 743 Members, Latest Member: brbrafns01

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 312629 times) 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 88

Re: Aeon Genesis Guardian Force
« Reply #675 on: November 27, 2007, 08:59:49 PM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
Sounds like a plan to me. Remind me to record the fireworks show. I'm thinking the Exia's GN Particles will finish off any sensory abilities that get through the flares and chaff.

Who is Gaius Baltar? HE'S THE FRAKKIN' PRESIDENT!
IP Logged

« Reply #676 on: November 28, 2007, 03:43:35 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
I'm gonna head out now. The darkness should make it a lot easier to set our traps up without anyone noticing.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #677 on: November 28, 2007, 12:38:37 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Alright, I'm back long enough to get our gear. Andrew, when you're ready, meet me at the ambush point. We'll blow the bridges, take care of the business, and you can call in for pickup of the gear while I head back to Kyris and give them my invoice for the demolition services.

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #678 on: November 28, 2007, 12:55:17 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
I'll attack at 2000 hrs Dsvaun be in position before then

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #679 on: November 28, 2007, 01:34:01 PM » by Dsvaun
No problem. Moving out now.
IP Logged

« Reply #680 on: November 28, 2007, 03:06:14 PM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
Anything I need to do before we start? I've ensured that both the Exia and R-3P are in tip-top shape.

IP Logged

« Reply #681 on: November 28, 2007, 03:30:18 PM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
Strike Gundam:Sword, Launch!

Derek, I'll be there in a few minutes.

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #682 on: November 28, 2007, 10:14:33 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
I back and we got our canister

not only that we found something interesting in the trailer

I'll tell you all about after the others get back

IP Logged

« Reply #683 on: November 29, 2007, 12:31:35 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Whoa! Those GN particles really DO play havoc with sensors!
Had to shut almost everything down just so I could see again.
I'm not used to being so.... BLIND while inside my mech.

We got our canister.
Nothing particularly fun to loot on our truck. Not that I saw, anyways.
But if you want a "Side 4 High School Class of 2004" ballpoint pen... I left it behind after the truck driver threw it at me.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #684 on: November 29, 2007, 01:58:53 AM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
Sorry 'bout that... I had to make sure they had absolutely no way to get a bead on either of us, but I completely forgot your mech was susceptible to the particles as well... At least it was ultimately to our benefit, and the objective was secured with no further problems.

Here's to a new obstacle to stick into the simulators!

IP Logged

« Reply #685 on: November 29, 2007, 02:33:25 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
No prob.
It's not the first time I've had to deal with sensor-scrambling. Besides, I fired the chaff, so it's my own dang fault as much as anything else.

It's just always a bit of a shock coming down to merely human. Moreso when I'm still in the cockpit.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #686 on: November 29, 2007, 07:37:37 AM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Wow, did Andrew's comm die out on him or something? I spent most of the night at Kyris, noticed that I hadn't heard him say anything about a pickup over my long-range radio, headed back to the site as fast as I could fearing that there might have been some kind of accident/ambush, and found everything exactly as I left it, him included.

Anyway, we got the stuff. What now?

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #687 on: November 29, 2007, 08:42:18 AM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
« Last Edit: November 29, 2007, 08:43:54 AM by Andrew »
I sent a message that I was on my way. I was worried about sending anything after I got to the ambush area. I didn't want to give up our position by accident.

Also, you said something about negotiating a price for demolishing the bridges, because the town was planning to do that anyway. I get a cut, right?

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #688 on: November 29, 2007, 11:36:29 AM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
Well I've neutralized the gas so all we need to do is get rid of the canister

as for the surprise well we would have missed it if I hadn't ripped the top off the truck it turns out there was a side compartment that was hidden in the truck and inside that compartment I found...

a Shishio Blade

in all honesty I never though I'd see such a well made mech Sword

IP Logged

« Reply #689 on: November 29, 2007, 04:04:04 PM » by Dsvaun
Wow, first the type 3 sword, now a Shishio blade.  We're picking up a lot of good stuff. 
IP Logged

(Read 312629 times) 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 88
Jump to: