aeon genesis guardian force

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: Aeon Genesis Guardian Force

Gon is calm
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

10947 Posts, 520 Topics, 763 Members, Latest Member: lahmndras01

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 300736 times) 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 88

Re: Aeon Genesis Guardian Force
« Reply #705 on: November 30, 2007, 01:29:11 PM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
Sure, I will be cutting it close, but I am sure the Meteor will be back in tiem for the attack.
IP Logged

« Reply #706 on: November 30, 2007, 01:33:57 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Hmm. I wanna try something slightly out of the box.

Let's see how this thing works on Shining.

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #707 on: November 30, 2007, 01:51:02 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
Now thats an I dea I can get behind

*Proceeds to paint a Shishio sheath red blue and white and another one gold*

you know we have a lot of these would you like a black one too

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #708 on: November 30, 2007, 01:57:57 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Blue's more my color, really.

Now, let's see how this works in the sim.

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #709 on: November 30, 2007, 05:00:04 PM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
Shining? With a Shishio blade?

Dude, are you trying to break the simulators with an overdose of awesome?

Who is Gaius Baltar? HE'S THE FRAKKIN' PRESIDENT!
IP Logged

« Reply #710 on: November 30, 2007, 05:10:56 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
I say, go with what works.

In this case, it's a relatively overpowered giant robot with an even more badass weapon, with someone used to swordfighting in a giant robot at the controls.

We get God Gundam, and you guys are gonna see some **** blow UP.

Seriously, check my last sim record against that hundred Zaku squad. Anyone think they can top that?

IP Logged

« Reply #711 on: November 30, 2007, 06:48:43 PM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
Point.

Who is Gaius Baltar? HE'S THE FRAKKIN' PRESIDENT!
IP Logged

« Reply #712 on: November 30, 2007, 11:57:48 PM » by Dsvaun
Well, since we already have a the sword,  we could build the Type 3 Grungast.  Just need the word to start.
IP Logged

« Reply #713 on: December 01, 2007, 12:44:39 AM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
You have my permission, provided it does not interfere with battle preparations

IP Logged

« Reply #714 on: December 01, 2007, 01:46:02 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
SHINING FINGER SWOOOOOOOOOOOORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah. I had too much sugar today.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #715 on: December 01, 2007, 04:09:51 AM » by Poster X
This is relevant to my interests. How's a guy go about signing up for this gig?

Also, I read the original post, but is there anything else that'd be important to know? I'm kind of late to the party, but you know how it is; better that than never.

Lastly: Poster X isn't anybody you know. I just resemble them.

Hm? Oh, no. I'm not (insert), I just happen to resemble them.
IP Logged

« Reply #716 on: December 01, 2007, 11:14:25 AM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Alright, I can safely say that myself against two hundred of any of the three main Zeon MS units is a really unfair fight. Even with aces like the Trinary thrown in, it's still pretty sad to watch. They needed at least four hundred strong, all the aces I could put in, a few mobile armors, and Char before they even started actually HITTING me.

And I hadn't even pulled out the sword yet.

Char was the only one out of the entire lot still standing by the end, and he was missing an arm. He probably would have done worse if he hadn't been in the Zeong at the time.

Anyway, enough self-egostroking. On to the Titans MS set.

IP Logged

« Reply #717 on: December 01, 2007, 02:47:53 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Shit, did I not fix that bug?

I think I broke something the other day while I was playing with AI profiles. The simulator's stuck on easy mode.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #718 on: December 01, 2007, 03:11:06 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Not anymore. I was screwing with it last night, seeing if I could set up some sort of match against an all Gundam team. I spent a good two hours un-easy-ing it after I took off Amuro's arms in three attacks.

And I know I fixed it, cause they DID kick my ass after I was done.

IP Logged

« Reply #719 on: December 01, 2007, 03:56:16 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
Hello X, more pilots are always welcome (unless they are feringi)

well we have a few free mechs just choose one and go withit

Gundam Alex
Gundam Exia (Ianator I know that you are good with this  but you'll be in the R-3 this time)
R-Blade

we have another mech but I'm keeping it sealed right now

of course if Dsvaun wans you could pilot the R-Gun in his place (we've been lookin for a dedicated pilot as vaun usually controls the Nu HWS)

right now we are preparing to drive out a large invasion force 

IP Logged

(Read 300736 times) 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 88
Jump to: