aeon genesis guardian force

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: Aeon Genesis Guardian Force

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

11027 Posts, 542 Topics, 770 Members, Latest Member: Drdarylmorgan34

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 340502 times) 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 88

Re: Aeon Genesis Guardian Force
« Reply #720 on: December 01, 2007, 05:24:58 PM » by Poster X
My expertise is in small, lightweight mecha that specialize in rapid attacks. Therefore, the R-Blade or R-Gun is fine with me. Though the R-Gun strays somewhat from rapidity of attacks, it retains fine manueverability and has ample firepower. Therefore, if you need a dedicated R-Gun pilot for the time being; I could be of service.

I can't say I know anything of the simulator being mentioned, however.

Hm? Oh, no. I'm not (insert), I just happen to resemble them.
IP Logged

« Reply #721 on: December 01, 2007, 05:42:19 PM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
Always a pleasure to have a new pilot. Name's Ianator. I pilot the R-3 Powered, as well as the Gundam Exia on occasion. It looks like we'll be having a chance to work together very soon.

Who is Gaius Baltar? HE'S THE FRAKKIN' PRESIDENT!
IP Logged

« Reply #722 on: December 01, 2007, 06:40:45 PM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
Welcome, Poster X. I'm Captain Andrew, the de facto leader of the SRX team. I'm glad to have a pilot for the R-Gun or R-Blade, which can make you a substitute pilot for the R-1 if needed. Glad to have you on the team.

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #723 on: December 01, 2007, 06:48:05 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Derek Zerus Barona, mercenary for hire, at your service. I think I picked up top ranking in the Intelligence department somewhere along the way, as well as current head of public relations with the nearest town.

I mainly pilot the Deathscythe, but I've been known to use Alex and Shining Gundam when the situation calls for it, or 'Scythe's in the shop.

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #724 on: December 01, 2007, 08:22:17 PM » by Dsvaun
Names Dsvaun.  Good to see you X.  Interested in seeing how you'll handle the R-Gun if you want it.
IP Logged

« Reply #725 on: December 01, 2007, 10:33:55 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
« Last Edit: December 01, 2007, 10:36:18 PM by Sume Gai »
Alright all, time to talk strategy

we are focused on defending ourselves I figure that with the required operating time we can't afford to fire the HTB more than four times

The enemy will attack around 1700 hrs

I haven't heard anything from Gideon so I guess we won't have the aid of Arc Gurren Lagann  in this fight

I think it would be best to divide into three line to meet each challenge

As most of us know, the enemy will divide into three waves.

I will take the first (BaCUEs and Gaplants led by a LaGOWE) along with the 15 G-Virgos Dsvaun and Derek. 

The second(Gaza-Cs and Tauruses led by a Messala) will be the job of Jaybee, Chaostic Tyria and Jolty (I and the first line group will fall back join you as the second wave comes in). 

The third wave (Marasais and Ginns led by a Psycho Gundam) will be the job of the R- units (once again  the rest of us will fall back and join you as the enemy advances)

Derek I want you to deal with the LaGOWE (show him the sharpness of a Shisho blade); Jaybee you are in charge of taking on the Messala and last but not least, I want to see the SRX Rip the Psyco apart

the SRX and the Duragreiz will provide whatever cover fire they can to each group, with some luck and teamwork we might just survive.

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #726 on: December 01, 2007, 10:43:47 PM » by Dsvaun
I'll head to the sim to try to improve with the HWS.  I'll just have the the guys in the hanger get the grungast parts together and start after the battle.
IP Logged

« Reply #727 on: December 02, 2007, 02:34:32 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Howdy, Poster X. Pleased to meet ya.
Name's JimBob McQuade. You can call me Jaybee.

I'm our resident Macross fanboy, fighter pilot, and trigger-happy lunatic. Or at least, that's the impression I give.
Really, most problems just look like nails in need of a hammer. A Goldion Hammer. But we seem to be terminally short of G-stones. So instead of hammers, I use missiles.
The point is I CAN show restraint, when it seems necessary. It just rarely seems necessary.

Paradoxically, I'm also part of the intelligence division.

Anyways, I usually fly the YF-21, and take great delight in my status as the AGGF's primary aerial firepower.
Any time someone tries to attack us from the skies, I'm the guy that heads out to remind some Gundam pilots and mech designers that just because you CAN make a brick fly with enough thrust doesn't mean it's actually a good idea.

Speaking of which...
Sume Gai, you've just made my day.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #728 on: December 02, 2007, 02:51:54 AM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
I figured you'd enjoy taking on the Messala, but don't get too cocky if the pilot is who it might be... you won't have it easy 

IP Logged

« Reply #729 on: December 02, 2007, 07:18:24 AM » by Poster X
With all of that said; the R-Gun it is.

*Plots and prepares.*

Hm? Oh, no. I'm not (insert), I just happen to resemble them.
IP Logged

« Reply #730 on: December 02, 2007, 09:04:35 AM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Well, this is gonna turn out interesting. I hope it hasn't been too long since I got into a real swordfight.

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #731 on: December 02, 2007, 02:46:09 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2007, 02:49:08 PM by JayBee »
I figured you'd enjoy taking on the Messala, but don't get too cocky if the pilot is who it might be... you won't have it easy 
Roger.

For all my talk, I do make an effort to take these things seriously while I'm fighting.
They make it REALLY hard sometimes, though.
I mean, they built a mech that transforms into a  BOX!

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #732 on: December 02, 2007, 03:25:57 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
OK all take up your position we have less than 40 mins now

If anyone takes heavy damage feel free to pull back to the Duragriez

IP Logged

« Reply #733 on: December 02, 2007, 03:55:41 PM » by Dsvaun
Nu HWS launching.
IP Logged

« Reply #734 on: December 02, 2007, 04:03:23 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
First wave incoming

SRX, Duragriez FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IP Logged

(Read 340502 times) 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 88
Jump to: