aeon genesis guardian force

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: Aeon Genesis Guardian Force

Gon is calm
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

10947 Posts, 520 Topics, 748 Members, Latest Member: Wario-Man

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 299844 times) 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 88

Re: Aeon Genesis Guardian Force
« Reply #735 on: December 02, 2007, 04:29:43 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Heaven or Hell! LET'S ROCK!!

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #736 on: December 02, 2007, 04:34:50 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
Second wave approaching,

First line, fall back

Second line, Prepare to engage!

SRX, Duragriez;, Provide cover fire

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #737 on: December 02, 2007, 04:41:23 PM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
Good timing, I jsut about finished with the Meteor (told you all that I would be cutting it close)!
IP Logged

« Reply #738 on: December 02, 2007, 05:03:15 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
Final wave incoming

All groups assemble at the final line and keep fighting.

IP Logged

« Reply #739 on: December 02, 2007, 05:12:58 PM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
Hah! That's way too easy Psyco-Bo- *SHHHHK*

Shit! My Meteor!!

Watch out, some of the units guarding the Psycho Gundam are trigged to make a suicide attack! They carry some explosives...I only managed to get away because I detached from the Meteor...

Just watch out for Ginns that are receiving remote control signals!
IP Logged

« Reply #740 on: December 02, 2007, 05:22:31 PM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
Heat levels are approaching safety margins, energy levels are nearing bottom, and there's still so many left... I think we might be able to get one more shot out. Two, if we're lucky, but that'll leave the R-Units very vulnerable... I vote that we use one more shot at the Freako Gundam, then split up and take everyone else individually.

Who is Gaius Baltar? HE'S THE FRAKKIN' PRESIDENT!
IP Logged

« Reply #741 on: December 02, 2007, 05:31:27 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
SRX use your hands if you have to

I'll assemble the G-Virgos into a sheild and give you some spare juice we need to keep fighting hard

IP Logged

« Reply #742 on: December 02, 2007, 05:41:40 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Still so many left, and I've taken some damage. And in this thing, I can feel all of it...

Heh...hahahahahaHAHAHAHAHA!

I love this feeling! C'mon, boys and girls! It's time for another rousing game of "How Many More Kills Can I Get?" LET'S! FIND! OUT!!!!

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #743 on: December 02, 2007, 05:53:41 PM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
Lt. Tyria reporting in!

I managed to pinpoint and smash the place where they were remote controling the Ginns, it was a camouflaged tank, really nasty...but now they are disabled!

All right guys, payback time! Cover me, I want to deliver a express Ginn to the Psycho-Box!!
IP Logged

« Reply #744 on: December 02, 2007, 05:57:40 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
every one the moon just came out!!!

Get back!!!!!!!!!

I'll hit the left side

but I'll be out of juice soon afterwards

Bright, have Astonage ready the R-blade

IP Logged

« Reply #745 on: December 02, 2007, 06:25:10 PM » by Dsvaun
« Last Edit: December 02, 2007, 06:29:28 PM by Dsvaun »
I can't even remember how many I've shot down with the funnels.  It's amazing how much control I have, watching the enemy figure out where the shots are coming from a second before they get shot in the back.

THATS RIGHT. DANCE PUPPETS, DANCE!!!  WHAT'S THAT?  YOU WANT A BEAM CANNON INSTEAD!  OF COURSE!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!

....Wow I went a little nuts there.
IP Logged

« Reply #746 on: December 02, 2007, 06:28:49 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
If people are running low head back to the Duragriez the Psycho is down and I think the rest of us can take the remaining groups

IP Logged

« Reply #747 on: December 02, 2007, 06:33:15 PM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
How much power do we have left? Should we back off and recharge?

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #748 on: December 02, 2007, 07:05:20 PM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
Ouch...managed to get back to the ship...Justice is pretty much out of action for some gooooood looooong time, but thanks to the cover fire Sume Gai provided, I managed to hit it with a bomb Ginn...I just hope the video of Psycho-Box's cockpit block beign blow away and the thing falling head-down on the earth survived, most systems are fried up..but .maybe we can even take some parts from it's remants...provided someone digs it up...

If there is any avaliable unit, I can take it and get back to the battle!
IP Logged

« Reply #749 on: December 02, 2007, 07:12:07 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
that's it, we made it

I don't know exactly how but it looks like we got them all (except the Messala; I saw him flying away as I pulled back from the third wave)

Everyone report in.

I personally hope the vid of SRX ripping the Psycho's arm off came out OK.

IP Logged

(Read 299844 times) 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 88
Jump to: