aeon genesis guardian force

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: Aeon Genesis Guardian Force

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

10987 Posts, 530 Topics, 744 Members, Latest Member: k4ra187

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 313091 times) 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 88

Re: Aeon Genesis Guardian Force
« Reply #750 on: December 02, 2007, 07:45:36 PM » by Dsvaun
Nu Gundam reporting in.  Damn, I just built the METEOR a short while ago and its already trashed.

Oh well.  Back to the Grungast.
IP Logged

« Reply #751 on: December 02, 2007, 07:48:45 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Hah...hah...

I'm...here. Been a long time...since I got into a real fight like that...hadn't realized how much I missed it...

Shining took a lot of hits, but almost nothing debilitating. Just a lot of...flesh wounds. Well...the left arm is fracked, and I wouldn't put a lot of stock in the right foot at the moment, but other than that...

Ugh...turning synchonization to 125% seemed like a good idea at the time, but...

I didn't kill the LaGOWE. Just cut his legs out from under him. Can't say the same for pretty much, well...everyone else that got in my way.

Owowowowowowowow--

Alright, enough is enough. I'm an enduring son of a gun, but this is rediculous. I'll be in the medbay.

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #752 on: December 02, 2007, 07:56:05 PM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
Lt. Tyria reporting in.

I will be spending some nice 3 or 4 days on the medbay after this...my Justice will be out of action for about half a month and I am pretty sure nothing can be done about the Meteor (damn suicide Ginns, 3 of them caught up on it and blew up)...

I guess as soon as I get leave from the medbay, I will get backt o base and try to finish that Aura Battler...at least I think it will be ready for use before Justice.
IP Logged

« Reply #753 on: December 02, 2007, 08:05:16 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
not good, by the look of things we have a lot of mechs out of action

We may need to acquire more

I guess I'll handle that

as for mine the X Divider Kai will be fine with some work (by Tuesday) and the R-blade can be redeployed as soon as it's reloaded/recharged. On the other hand I lost 3 of the G-Virgos

I think I can get us a few units within the week; let me see if my fried made it to Kyris.

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #754 on: December 02, 2007, 08:27:29 PM » by Dsvaun
In the meantime, more spare parts from the battle field.  Lets take whatever pieces are usable and sell the rest as scrap metal.
IP Logged

« Reply #755 on: December 02, 2007, 08:32:39 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
« Last Edit: December 02, 2007, 09:07:15 PM by Sume Gai »
anyone need 50 GINN swords? (really the things are everywhere):

Hey, Has anyone seen Jaybee I don't see the YF-21 in the hanger and I haven't heard from him since the operation started

IP Logged

« Reply #756 on: December 02, 2007, 09:23:01 PM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
Oh wow... I think I'm even more drained than the SRX's capacitors. The R-Units are pretty scraped up too. I'd say three days tops for R-1, but the rest... at least a week each.

Should we attach rockets and TK receptors to them GiNN swords? Instant Strike Shields!

Who is Gaius Baltar? HE'S THE FRAKKIN' PRESIDENT!
IP Logged

« Reply #757 on: December 02, 2007, 09:40:43 PM » by Dsvaun
« Last Edit: December 02, 2007, 09:43:21 PM by Dsvaun »
Thankfully, Nu isn't as bad off as the others thanks to the extra armor.  Compared to last time, this was nothing.  It's maybe gonna need a day or two for the repairs though.  I got started on the Grungast but I'm just gonna hit the sack.
IP Logged

« Reply #758 on: December 03, 2007, 12:01:07 AM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
I'm rather worried about Jaybee; I'm gonna take the Exia out and search for him tomorrow afternoon (With all our damages thats the earliest I can head out)

IP Logged

« Reply #759 on: December 03, 2007, 04:49:51 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
*flies in*

Sorry.
I needed a bit of peace and quiet, so I was parked on a nearby hill.
Today was just too hectic for me to sit in the hanger afterwards.
I know I should've reported in. I just needed to unwind first.

The YF-21 is... better than it has a right to be. It needs a bit of work, but all things considered, she's in good shape.

Of course, "all things considered" means that a few missing parts is "in good shape."  My right jet intake is wasted, too. Engine almost certainly needs a good inspection after that blast.

I got beat on pretty bad at one point. Bunch of 'em managed to swarm me. 
Funny how that turned out... My new favorite meltrandi mercenary showed up to provide a little support fire. Probably the LAST person I expected to save my bacon.

Got a quick comm pulse from her. Apparently since SHE has an ax to grind, no one else gets to kill me. And she wants a fair fight, so she didn't take the opportunity to cap me while I was occupied.
So I guess there's a good side to having a psycho alien with a death grudge.

She left pretty shortly, as soon as she thought I had things under control again. Guess I should be complimented that she was that sure of my survival so early. But really, I'd've rather had the extra guns.
And I was just starting to think I didn't have a fairly attractive sword hanging over my head, too.

Ah well, at least I'm alive to worry about it.

I DO wish that Messala pilot couldn't say the same, though. Crowd just wouldn't thin out around me long enough to deal with it.
Every time I thought I had a shot, the pilot turned those obscenely oversized rockets on full and rushed over to some other crowded spot, so I had to deal with ANOTHER swarm while they sat their taking potshots at me.
And I SWEAR he was using his subordinates as shields. Too many "clean" shots hit stray cannon-fodders. If there's one thing I can't stand, it's a commander that throws his own people's lives away just to buy himself another day.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #760 on: December 03, 2007, 10:17:04 AM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
« Last Edit: December 03, 2007, 10:39:20 AM by Sume Gai »
good to hear you are OK Jaybee

I just received the report from Astonage it looks like several mechs are OoC for a while

R-2  2 weeks (looks like the tronium reactor needs an overhaul)
Shining Gundam 1 Week (various damages and hard to find parts)
Justice 2.5 weeks (the frame and armor need to be completely rebuilt)
Freedom 1.5 weeks (similar to the justice but not as bad)
R-3 1 week (the thrusters and several other key parts need replacement)
X Divider Kai - 1week (the satellite system was too much for it's worn out state)

Ianator, you are in the Exia for the time being
I'll use the R-blade for now
Derek, I guess you will use the Deathscythe
Tyria, Jolty & Bastard King we have the Alex open (fist come first serve)

IP Logged

« Reply #761 on: December 03, 2007, 11:41:51 AM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
I'm not gonna be doing much of anything, it seems. Medical wants me to stay the hell out of anything resembling a giant robot cockpit for a week or two, after that last battle. You shoulda seen the looks on their faces when they heard I had the synchro at 125%.

By the way, you may want to have that checked as well, if Shining's getting full repairs. I'm not sure it's even supposed to GO up to 125% without breaking.

And before anyone asks, yes, I am aware of how good a chance that I had of biting it by pushing the thing that far. Save the speeches about self-preservation till you finish tallying up my kill count. We NEEDED that extra boost.

Also, has anyone found that LaGOWE yet? I know I didn't completely obliterate it, just trash the legs and otherwise disable the thing. The pilot(s) should have been perfectly unharmed.

Anyway, I'm gonna spend some time relaxing. JayBee, you want to tell me about this lady stalker of yours in detail? I'll buy.

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #762 on: December 03, 2007, 12:18:37 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
I heading out o Kyris too (business but I'll buy the drinks if you will drive a transport truck there and back for me.)

Jaybee, Astonage and his crew will take care of repairs; you just make sure everyone gets some rest

the only ones in condition to sortie are Choastic and Corsair so make sure they are on alert

IP Logged

« Reply #763 on: December 03, 2007, 03:27:26 PM » by Dsvaun
« Last Edit: December 03, 2007, 03:37:54 PM by Dsvaun »
I'll head with you to Kyris.  I never drink, but I seriously need one (or ten) after the past few battles.  Maybe it might help get my mind off my stalker.
IP Logged

« Reply #764 on: December 03, 2007, 04:30:54 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Alright, but no complaints about my driving. If I say we can make the jump, we're making the jump.

And I didn't know you had a stalker too, 'Vaun. Wow. Hey, anyone think MY Meltrandi dance partner may show up trying to kill me, too?

IP Logged

(Read 313091 times) 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 88
Jump to: