aeon genesis guardian force

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: Aeon Genesis Guardian Force

Gon is calm
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

10949 Posts, 520 Topics, 749 Members, Latest Member: nabycoremy

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 298548 times) 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 88

Re: Aeon Genesis Guardian Force
« Reply #765 on: December 03, 2007, 04:37:18 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
Derek, Dsvaun lets go

We'll be back late tonight

hey Derek, I got news on the LaGOWE turns out the pilot suvived and retreated but he sustained some serious injuries

I'll take the first truck Derek you take the other

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #766 on: December 03, 2007, 04:54:07 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Alright. You coming, JayBee?

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #767 on: December 03, 2007, 09:30:41 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
We're back and as I hoped I've got us a a pair of new toys

First is a gift from Doctor Saix (the guy who gave us the Virtue and Exia) I asked for some more air power and his response was a Gundam Kyrios  (Jaybee I don't have any contacts with Macross tech but this should do)

and it turns out that my friend (who gave us the Huckebien and R-blade) made it to Kyris.  Everyone, this is Rob. he has volunteered his expertise in R&D and has even given us a new mech the Blitz (he told me he had it stowed away and picked it up on his way to Kyris)

IP Logged

« Reply #768 on: December 03, 2007, 09:35:02 PM » by Dsvaun
Uh....
Is his name Robert Ohmiya by any chance?
IP Logged

« Reply #769 on: December 03, 2007, 09:42:48 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
You've got it

IP Logged

« Reply #770 on: December 03, 2007, 09:48:46 PM » by Dsvaun
Good, I thought I had too many drinks.
IP Logged

« Reply #771 on: December 04, 2007, 12:58:40 AM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
I hate to say this but we don't have time to waste licking our wounds

I've just learned that group was composed entirely of Bask's own forces!  That means 80% of the defenders that were previously at Bask's bases are gone.  We must push this advantage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

every one who can fight this weekend, report.

P.S. Jaybee while Derek is out of action  you are in charge of the recon division

IP Logged

« Reply #772 on: December 04, 2007, 01:25:52 AM » by Dsvaun
Any chance of a list of whos active or on leave?
IP Logged

« Reply #773 on: December 04, 2007, 01:37:18 AM » by Chaostic Dark, Light, Shadow, Time, Chaos, PIKE
Chaostic reporting in
IP Logged

« Reply #774 on: December 04, 2007, 02:23:53 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
I might be up for combat this weekend.
Depends on how the shakedown of the YF-21 goes after the repairs.

Not sure switching mechs right before a major offensive is a good idea, and they tell me the 21's entire right engine needs replacing.
I knew it was bad, but I was kinda hoping it wasn't THAT bad.

I have to admit, Kyrios looks like a serviceable fighter, though.
It could do with some larger control surfaces, but you can make up the difference with the maneuvering thrusters.
Pity the missile launchers aren't integrated. It loses a lot of points once you hitch the trailer onto it, and it's pretty lightly armed without it.
But I'm sure it's nothing we can't hack a fix for. 'Specially not with those lovely blades that hook around the wings. . They simply BEG for a few missile tubes to be clipped on.
I request proper FAST packs be designed for it ASAP.Should be able to fit a pair of beam cannons and .... about a dozen missiles on that sucker without too much trouble. I'll have to get a good look at the transformation sequence.

By mobile suit standards, that thing's pretty slick.
I really should cut the mobile suit developers some slack. They're designing for space combat, and atmospheric functionality is a plus, not a primary goal.
I'm not GONNA cut them any slack, but I really should.

Of course, what I REALLY wanna play with is that Blitz Gundam.
Those "darts"  it carries are a PERFECT compliment to that mirage colloid coating. Especially since the thing's battery-operated. No emissions, no explosions, no beams, no sign you were ever there. It's pretty much the ultimate ninja mech.

Next recon op, I'm taking that thing out if there's any way I can possibly justify it.

Derek, you still up for the tales of my psycho stalker merc?
Not a lot to say, but I could use a good drink.
She's been practicing since we last met, I'll say that much.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #775 on: December 04, 2007, 02:37:50 AM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
Thankfully, I'm in much better shape than the R-3, and the Exia seems like it'll work well enough. For all the damage we took yesterday, you'd still think this Bask fellow would know better than to use *grunt* mechs against us. Not to jinx us or anything, but he had the right idea with those Meltrandi...

Who is Gaius Baltar? HE'S THE FRAKKIN' PRESIDENT!
IP Logged

« Reply #776 on: December 04, 2007, 03:55:03 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
From what I know, Bask IS smarter than this.

I'd place good money on him having a trap prepared in case we rush him like we're planning on.

I GUESS I oughta take the Blitz out and check.
Gimme another day to relax, and I'll go sniff around on Wednesday.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #777 on: December 04, 2007, 09:39:18 AM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Pssh. Ninjas. Who needs ninjas when you already have Shinigami?

Okay, I'm just biased, so sue me. But hey, if it means you have something that can help out with the recon missions, good for you.

Now, just distract the medlab for about three minutes before you go tomorrow, and I'll back you up. I only need one arm to drive 'Scythe, as long as I'm not doing any major fighting.

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #778 on: December 04, 2007, 11:02:44 AM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
Bask is smarter but that doesn't change the fact that he  used his own forces in that attack (I'm betting he thought that would defeat us; which it nearly did)  He certainly will have a trap ready but knowing that we can prepare for it

I think we should hit either of the Ship Depots

IP Logged

« Reply #779 on: December 04, 2007, 03:00:47 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Roger that. I'm leaning towards the one to the west.
Which, knowing how my recon missions turn out, probably means it's rigged to hell and back. Let's hit the north one instead.

Derek, I'm not sure you're in good enough shape to drive a hands-free mech. Besides, the whole point of having 2 people is so if it all goes to hell we can fight our way out. If you aren't up for heavy fighting, you need to stay home.

Seriously, just relax and enjoy the vacation.
Besides, I think Shelly over there likes you. You haven't noticed she's the only nurse that's visited you since you came back? One of the perks of heroism, it seems.
If I steal you away early, I'll be paying for it next time I visit sickbay.

On the other hand, that DOES leave me short a wingman. And after last time.... yeah, I want someone with me.

*BING*
E-mail? I hardly ever use that. Who would possibly be... WHAT THE HELL? My psycho stalker has my e-mail address!
Okay, she's taking this obsession to an unhealthy level. And not just for me, or even just by human standards.

For the curious, the e-mail goes something like "Dear Sir, I am going to kill you. Yaddayadda glorious battle blahblah restore my honor  yakyak. See you once you and your mech recover. Sincerely, NotMillia."

*sigh*
I really AM going to have to deal with this eventually. She's getting serious.
But on the plus side, the reason we've heard so little of them is that Bask terminated their contract after they proved "utterly useless" when we fought them.  Seems he viewed that attack as going roughly like a bunch of babies defending a candy dish.

I guess Bask missed the non-stop sim overtime, mech perfomance tuning, and the sweaty cockpits during the fight. If he only knew...
It's nice to know we made it look so easy.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

(Read 298548 times) 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 88
Jump to: