aeon genesis guardian force

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: Aeon Genesis Guardian Force

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

11017 Posts, 538 Topics, 768 Members, Latest Member: jssnormns01

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 329468 times) 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 88

Re: Aeon Genesis Guardian Force
« Reply #780 on: December 04, 2007, 03:52:21 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
Jaybee, would it be a  bad thing to tell you that email came from within the base....

On an unrelated note
everyone is now "required" to carry arms on base and report anyone suspicious immediately!!!!!!!!!

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #781 on: December 04, 2007, 04:20:41 PM » by Dsvaun
No need to remind me.  I've been keeping a shotgun ready and I can't remember the last time I slept without having to pass out since the batte with them.  Paranoia is a man's best friend.  Then again so are ten shots of tequila.
IP Logged

« Reply #782 on: December 04, 2007, 04:27:46 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
*Holds up the ZB* Hey, already got that one covered.

Trust me, JayBee. Shelly is exactly the reason I want you to help me get the hell back out on the flight line. One, I appreciate the attention, but I'm not the kind of guy to get into a relationship that doesn't consist of "Hey, either you and I are going to shoot at each other, or both of us are going to shoot at that guy over there." One of those habits you pick up during the mercenary life. Two, the last relationship I had that didn't go along those lines ended really badly. Not the angsty "she died in my arms because I couldn't protect her" kind of way. More towards the "She came after me with a repair bill for accidently blowing up her house" kind of way.

Three, I believe BOTH of us understand how bad an idea it is to go solo on recon, and if you're not gonna distract them for me, I'll just set a trashcan on fire or something and make my escape during the confusion. Take your pick, buddy.

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #783 on: December 04, 2007, 06:02:24 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Sume Gai, thanks for the heads-up. I've been carrying a sidearm since the first encounter, but it's good to know everyone's got an eye open.

Derek, if you put it that way, I guess you're coming along.

Also, I've got a little mod project I'd like to get done sometime in the near future.

As I've noted before, the YF-21 is lacking in melee capability. It's got shields, but no close-combat weapons.
I think there's room to mount a beam saber in each forearm.
Given my taste for integrated weaponry, the sabers will retract flush when not in use.

When I need to use them, I can either activate them in the storage slots and have a blade extending from the wrist area, or eject them with a pneumatic launcher where the hands can grab them.
They'd be tethered to the main body with a short length of cable that supplies power as well as a means to retract them back into their storage bays.

It's not too fancy, but it should increase my mech's versatility.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #784 on: December 04, 2007, 06:09:24 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
Derek I'm not leting the two of you go alone with you hurt like that

the R-Blade shall be my steed

and we leave tomorrow evening

Derek, I have one condition you must sit out the actual fight this weekend (you're close enough to breaking a Tomino rule as it is)

IP Logged

« Reply #785 on: December 04, 2007, 07:52:27 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
You guys act like a few battle injuries are the end of the world. It wasn't even my good arm that got hurt. I can't count how many times I've gone into or out of a fight with my left arm injured. And let's face it, a busted leg isn't exactly debilitating when you're in a giant robot.

Besides, if I don't work, I don't get paid. And if I don't get paid, I can't....well. I'll leave that part to your imagination.

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #786 on: December 04, 2007, 08:56:57 PM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
Hey JayBee, I've got an old junk-dealer friend who I think has some spare parts from a VF-17 gunpod assembly. I'll see if he can work up plans for something that'll fit into your YF-21.

He's also sending me a whole bunch of rocket boosters to stick onto those GINN swords. I'm gonna ask Rob if he can hook up some T-Link systems to 'em. Hel-lo cheap, expendable Strike Shields!

Who is Gaius Baltar? HE'S THE FRAKKIN' PRESIDENT!
IP Logged

« Reply #787 on: December 04, 2007, 09:29:12 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2007, 10:00:28 PM by JayBee »
Ianator, I've got two gunpods already. I just don't use them.
Leaving them home reduces my mass, and you don't have to buy bullets for lasers.

Derek and Sume Gai: The more the merrier, right?
Deathscythe Hell, R-Blade, and Blitz Gundam. Sounds like a party.

Speaking of which.... I'm gonna be in the sim familiarizing myself with the Blitz. If something goes wrong, I'd rather not just count on the mirage colloid hiding me. Random spray kills just as well as aiming.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #788 on: December 04, 2007, 10:08:41 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Random spray kills just as well as aiming.

Welcome to why I take about 85% of the damages that I do in 'Scythe. For all the stealth and ECM gear it carries, I take more hits from people freaking out and firing blindly than when they're aiming at me while in plain sight. It's rediculous.

IP Logged

« Reply #789 on: December 05, 2007, 01:27:06 AM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
Ianator, I've got two gunpods already. I just don't use them. Leaving them home reduces my mass, and you don't have to buy bullets for lasers.
You've... never seen how a Nightmare gets its gunpod from inside its leg into its hands? For shame, for shame!

I'd link a youtube video of what I'm suggesting, but searching for "VF-17" didn't turn up what I would've liked it to... All I can suggest is you look at a few episodes of Macross 7.

Who is Gaius Baltar? HE'S THE FRAKKIN' PRESIDENT!
IP Logged

« Reply #790 on: December 05, 2007, 11:58:36 AM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
On an unrelated note
everyone is now "required" to carry arms on base and report anyone suspicious immediately!!!!!!!!!

Anyone reccoment a good sidearm? I'm not one for guns, and my bokken does have it's limits.

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #791 on: December 05, 2007, 01:00:54 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
anything light and easy to carry/use will do

I'd recommend a basic pistol or revolver (Andrew I don't think you need to worry too much because she's after Jaybee)

IP Logged

« Reply #792 on: December 05, 2007, 05:03:10 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Ianator: Oh, that? I thought you meant the actual gun.
That migjht be getting a bit large, though. Remember, it it's too big, it starts interfering with the transformation.

Andrew: I recommend a laser pistol. They're a bit lighter and quieter than traditional gunpowder weapons, and have essentially no recoil. I doubt she's running around in a mirrored breastplate(if she WAS, we'd've caught her already), so no worries about reflection.

MOSPEADA has a few pretty nice ones that you might look into.

I'd recommend a Gallant. It's light, reasonably small, and easy to learn.
Just leave the add-ons at home.

Personally, I carry a SAL-9.
I admit it's not the best firearm in the world. I just can't bear to strap something as silly-looking as the Gallant to my hip.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #793 on: December 05, 2007, 05:21:39 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
Jaybee I'm ready to launch for recon and I've given the medbay executive orders to let Derek go with us

so we're ready to go when you give the word

IP Logged

« Reply #794 on: December 05, 2007, 06:27:54 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
All right. Let's roll out!
Or walk. Whatever.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

(Read 329468 times) 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 88
Jump to: