aeon genesis guardian force

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: Aeon Genesis Guardian Force

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

11027 Posts, 542 Topics, 770 Members, Latest Member: Drdarylmorgan34

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 340095 times) 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61 ... 88

Re: Aeon Genesis Guardian Force
« Reply #870 on: December 10, 2007, 02:32:11 AM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
I'll analyze the battle data later (I'm surprised they were organized enough to fall back when the Dogose was \destroyed and then regroup and counter attack)

check the base for anything valuable and I'll set the bombs myself tomorrow before we leave

otherwise keep any enemy pilots under close watch (I doubt all these men are perfectly upright) and don't do anything dangerous

Derek Vaun I want to see both of you in sickbay till the Medical staff release you, also it wouldn't hurt to have some competent combat personnel close to this Mason in case he remains stubborn after he wakes up.

On that note, Jaybee I'll leave the Condors under your jurisdiction (put anyone else in the brig and I'll deal with them)   

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #871 on: December 10, 2007, 04:08:20 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Thank you, sir. 
I know I'm being a pain, and appreciate the indulgence.

Given the brig's looking a tad crowded, I set up a makeshift holding facility in one of the supply rooms. It was mostly empty, and I got the last of the stuff shuffled into some of the other rooms.
Regardless of my personal feelings, I wasn't planning on letting them run loose.

It's not what you'd call well-furnished. They'll be all right, though.

Looks like all the Condors survived. Aside from Mason, their injuries were fairly minor. Just a few bruises and broken bones.
The other teams seemed to fare less well. I found a few other guys, but not many.

I'll send for a ride as soon as Lt. Mason's well enough to move from sickbay.
Maybe I'm just getting soft, but they all seem anxious to see how he's doing and I don't really want to send them off before he's up and about.

I'd also like to speak to him when he's up.
I finally pegged what I see in the guy. He reminds me of me when I was younger. Same kinda straight-laced, by-the-book kind of pilot.

He needs to learn that the book isn't always right. Sometimes you need to add some notes in the margins, skip a few pages, or even throw it out and get a new book.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #872 on: December 10, 2007, 04:57:27 AM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
Or write your own.

I've always felt that The Book was a good starting place, but in the end one must remember: the enemy has read The Book as well, so sometimes you've got to... abridge it. Failing that, though, the liner notes will do.

Anyways, I look forward to meeting this new friend of yours once he's feeling better.

Who is Gaius Baltar? HE'S THE FRAKKIN' PRESIDENT!
IP Logged

« Reply #873 on: December 10, 2007, 05:35:15 AM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
Lt. Tyria reporting in!

Sorry for the delay, but I finally managed to put togheter my new Aura Battler unit and I am back to stay!

As for the Aura Battler, look, isn't it beautyfull...it is a Seilbine-kai, a Mass-production model of the Billbine, it just lacked the long-range firepower of the original (that is, before I made it KAI with that Meltrandy arm-cannon).

And, for the back to stay part...it involves a funny story about a experimental Aura Battler customization, 38 "accidental" shoots of a aura-converted arm cannon and a innocent Arc Gurren-Lagann (now arm-less and full of holes in the armor) sitting right across it...either way, I won't be coming back to HQ soon.

I request permission to go out on a patrol, with luck I will manage to test my new unit on some manned mechs for a change. Also, I am open to research requests.
IP Logged

« Reply #874 on: December 10, 2007, 09:40:35 AM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Doc let me go last night. Said he was getting sick and tired of trying to keep tabs on me while there were people who actually needed medical attention. So, given that I didn't have anything else to do, I did what I usually do when I'm out of things to do.

I went out on patrol.

....What, were you guys expecting me to go to the bar?

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #875 on: December 10, 2007, 10:58:28 AM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
Jaybee now that I think back I think Milia once told me about you (no names were mentioned but I pretty sure it was you)

I believe her words were "has a ton of talent  but is stubborn and only learns from his own mistakes"
yeah, I'm sure that was you.

IP Logged

« Reply #876 on: December 10, 2007, 12:30:23 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Heh.
Sounds about right. I gave her hell trying to gett rhough my thick skull.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #877 on: December 10, 2007, 05:22:20 PM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
Commander Gai, I'm sorry about not replying earlier about the Kyrios, but some things came up. On our next small scale mission, meaning we divide into pairs and the SRX is not available, I will use the Kyrios if no one else is using it.

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #878 on: December 10, 2007, 07:39:34 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
« Last Edit: December 10, 2007, 07:44:14 PM by Sume Gai »
I've set the bombs and we're ready to go

Jaybee I'm considering letting the Condors off at Kyris (I think it's a better Idea than letting them into our staging base)

as for the other prisoners I will conduct an interrogation then decide individually (most of them will probably be put on a shuttle and sent to a neutral civilian transit depot)

Andrew, it's not a big deal after all everything worked out in the end

I'll publish a status report later this week then we can decide what to do with the remaining three bases in the region

also if anyone is willing I'd like some help with these interrogations It's not hard just ask about basic personnel data. (ie name  rank etc) and determine if letting them go is a direct threat to our goals. Also; don't worry about trying to get any military secrets knowing Bask these guys wouldn't have a clue

IP Logged

« Reply #879 on: December 10, 2007, 09:35:12 PM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
I'll help you out with the interrogations.

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #880 on: December 10, 2007, 10:30:28 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
take the prisoners in blocks C&D

Fill out one of these forms for each of them and I'll take it from there

IP Logged

« Reply #881 on: December 10, 2007, 10:57:24 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Jaybee I'm considering letting the Condors off at Kyris (I think it's a better Idea than letting them into our staging base)
Sounds like a fair deal.They got a free ride back to civilization, and we weren't really obligated to supply anything.

I've put in the call for a transport. Manned by people I trust. They'll probably show up at Kyris the day after we leave.
The Condors are slated to get some R&R on New Eden, and we'll figure out where to transfer them later.

Got my chance to talk to Mason, BTW.
He actually wasn't expecting to wake up again. What with "the book" not recommending you pass up an opportunity to take down an enemy fighter and all.
Guess when he woke up he realized I could've fragged him at a dozen different points in our dogfight, and it was my idiotic sentimentality that kept him alive as much as his own skill. Which he has in spades. How he never wound up in elite training during academy is anyone's guess.
He may not consider me trustworthy, but he's pretty sure I'm a "good guy." Especially when I dumped the base commander's *ahem* "lost" report on him, and a few of the strings being pulled to get paperwork reflecting reality.

Anyways, consider the gears turning. In a few years I may be recommending him for a special ops force, if someone doesn't beat me to the punch.

Now to figure out the meltrandi honor duel....
Why must women complicate things so much?

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #882 on: December 10, 2007, 11:25:31 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
good to hear you agree Jaybee

as for your lady friend she in solitary and being VERY quite (it's rather unnerving) I really hope you don't do what Max did....

On another note anyone got the disk of AGGF's Greatest moments I want to add the video of this Condor pilot freaking out.

IP Logged

« Reply #883 on: December 10, 2007, 11:28:45 PM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
Where do you want me to put these forms? Hand them directly to you or put them on your desk?

IP Logged

« Reply #884 on: December 10, 2007, 11:41:49 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Hey, JayBee. Let me know if you need a second/witness for this duel of yours. I'm fairly experienced in affairs of single combat for the sake of redeeming honor or carrying out a grudge.

And besides, I have a few questions to ask your ladyfriend. About MY ladyfriend.

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

(Read 340095 times) 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61 ... 88
Jump to: