aeon genesis guardian force

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: Aeon Genesis Guardian Force

Gon is calm
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

10949 Posts, 520 Topics, 749 Members, Latest Member: nabycoremy

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 298776 times) 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63 64 ... 88

Re: Aeon Genesis Guardian Force
« Reply #915 on: December 12, 2007, 08:43:56 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
(OoC:Vanishing sounds a bit more romantic/badass, doesn't it?)

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #916 on: December 12, 2007, 08:58:29 PM » by Dsvaun
Speaking of the black hole engine, anyone know the current status on the Granzon?
IP Logged

« Reply #917 on: December 12, 2007, 09:02:25 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
THAT is what scares me no one ever knows where Shuu is.

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #918 on: December 12, 2007, 10:09:10 PM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
Change of subject, when are transporting the prisoners?

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #919 on: December 12, 2007, 10:11:54 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
At least if Shuu shows up we'll find Masaki soon

Anyways, I'm seeing a red QRau on the horizon. Suppose I'd better launch.

*looks up*
No, don't mount the FAST packs. I won't be needing the extra missiles. If the ones on-board aren't enough, it's because I just plain can't hit her with missiles.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #920 on: December 12, 2007, 10:52:48 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
I'll send the prisoners out tomorrow around 1500 hrs

IP Logged

« Reply #921 on: December 12, 2007, 11:50:45 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
I'm launching now. Anyone who wants a show get to the nearest window.

*opens comm*

Miss Kis'ney. Sorry for the delay, I had a bit of trouble with the missile loader.

"You're far more polite than last time."

Yes, well, you haven't been grinding my nerves into the ground for the past day.

Speaking of.... that was a pretty fast macronizing. Gen2 chamber?

"Indeed. This meaningless chitchat is just delaying the inevitable."

No, I'm just wondering.... are the G2 tanks still transparent? Such a shame if they got rid of the free show.

"And here I thought you'd grown up a little. Now die."

Whoa!

*dodges laser fire, launches a pair of missiles*

"DIE!"
*The QRau rockets forward, right fist extended*

Too easy...
*catches the fist on left arm shield*
Oooops...
*backflips as lasers rip through where the 21's head module was, while barrier disks glide across the mech, wrapping the foot in green energy as it smashes into the QRau's chest*

If you wanna play that way, huh?
*ejects sabers, scissoring them up as the blades extend, cleaving the QRau's forearm in two before it rockets back*

"So you still have a few tricks. I was worried this fight would be short"

You wish, princess.

*the 2 mechs dance through the sky, firing various forms of death at each other, occasionally trading punches and stabs when they get close*

Is that the best you can do?

"Of.... of course not.. I'm just.... toying with you!"

Doesn't sound like it to me!

*kills comm*
She's better than last time... doing too much damage. If this keeps up...
Fuck it. I've still got one trick left.
*back on comm*

Speaking of toying... with people... Limiter released.

*the YF-21 lunges forward inhumanely fast, dodging laser and missile fire*

"How can he move so fast?!?!"

This ... urrr... ends...NOW!

*laser fire fries the QRau's sensor module as a sword cleaves the functional arm off, and a spinkick to the back damages the main thruster*

"IMPOSSIBLE!"

*a double overhand blow sends the QRau plummeting to the ground, followed by a missile cloud*

Huff... huff...

*as the dust settles, the torso of a QRau can be seen laying battered on the ground*

Anyone... alive... in there?

"Uhhh.... "

Good... My win is... absolute, then.

*the QRau emergency escape bolts blow, and the meltnradi warrior crawls out, battered, in a torn flightsuit*

"You didn't.... kill me..."

I told you.... not in... cold.... blood. I refuse... your dueling... standard.

"You truly are mad, small one. Such suicidal antics to spare the life of one bent on killing you. I will abide by our terms."

Milia will... be pleased. And I'll... sleep... better...

*Shara smiles*
"Go home. You can't die of injuries inflicted by your own idiocy. Not after defeating me."

Roger.... Omega one.... heading home...
Please get... medical... ready.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #922 on: December 13, 2007, 12:09:22 AM » by Dsvaun
Figured I should tell you now.  I just got a message from home and I need to take care of some business.  I'll be gone around Dec 21 at least and I won't be back until next year.  Just thought I should say something ahead of time.

(OoC:  Being dragged along for a family vacation.  We're driving from California to Arizona, then to Mexico.  DRIVING!!!!  Just letting you know so that you don't kill me off when I'm gone.)
IP Logged

« Reply #923 on: December 13, 2007, 12:40:57 AM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
You sure know how to put on a show, Jay. Nice to know our modifications paid off. Now let's get you to sickbay...

Who is Gaius Baltar? HE'S THE FRAKKIN' PRESIDENT!
IP Logged

« Reply #924 on: December 13, 2007, 01:03:51 AM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
good fight as expected let's hope no more of us find ourselves on her (or any mentradi's) bad side any time soon

Jaybee, rest up; you deserve it

I'll make sure your crew has the 21 up again by the end of the week

On another note last I heard of Masaki he was some where in eastern Europe (only a few days ago) who knows where he is now

IP Logged

« Reply #925 on: December 13, 2007, 01:31:32 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Ianator, those swords have a hell of a bite. Is that just because they're wired, or did you hop up the power level?

Sume Gai: Thanks. But tell the crew to take their time.
That limiter's there for a reason. I took a real beating just hopping the damn thing around. Among other things it seems I sent a rib into one of my lungs.
And unlike SOME people, I don't fight with life-threatening injuries unless I absolutely have to.

Even if the 21's up by the end of the week, I won't be.

*sigh*
The pilot is the ultimate cap on a piloted vehicle's performance.
Flesh and blood is just so much more delicate than silicon and aluminum.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #926 on: December 13, 2007, 01:32:55 AM » by Dsvaun
$50 Masaki is seen going over China twice before the 21 is finished.  Any takers?....

Ah forget it, it'll be a good day for him if he only does it four times a day.
IP Logged

« Reply #927 on: December 13, 2007, 02:14:08 AM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
Maybe this is just your first time working with Minovsky-derived beam weaponry? Even prototype beam weapons from the One-Year War were able to go through Gundarium like butter.

Now that you mention it, though, I did recalibrate the emitters shortly before launch. I made sure they were super-focused... but I didn't know they would do such a number on her powersuit.

Who is Gaius Baltar? HE'S THE FRAKKIN' PRESIDENT!
IP Logged

« Reply #928 on: December 13, 2007, 02:23:36 AM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
$50 Masaki is seen going over China twice before the 21 is finished.  Any takers?....

the thing about that statement is the 'seen' part Masaki probably visits both poles TWICE just to get from London to France it's just no one sees him do it (Save Kuro and Shiro)

IP Logged

« Reply #929 on: December 13, 2007, 02:53:09 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Maybe this is just your first time working with Minovsky-derived beam weaponry? Even prototype beam weapons from the One-Year War were able to go through Gundarium like butter.

Now that you mention it, though, I did recalibrate the emitters shortly before launch. I made sure they were super-focused... but I didn't know they would do such a number on her powersuit.
Maybe it's the calibration.

I wanted to be familiar with a more diverse mech roster before I came tot he AGGF, so I DID get a bit of time with a wide variety of mechs, including a sampling of the gundam multiverse.

But check the close-in footage. There's a lot of points where the plasma starts arcing out of the minovsky field. It's like it's being driven right up to the breaking point of the containment field the entire time, and that's not normal.
It's not as bad as the Epyon's blade, though. Why even BOTHER with the confinement field on that one?

$50 Masaki is seen going over China twice before the 21 is finished.  Any takers?....

the thing about that statement is the 'seen' part Masaki probably visits both poles TWICE just to get from London to France it's just no one sees him do it (Save Kuro and Shiro)
*shakes head in amazement/
It takes a certain kind of person to wander aimlessly THAT much and not be noticed in the process.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

(Read 298776 times) 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63 64 ... 88
Jump to: